ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

The interception he threw and the pass he missed to Whittington when he was wide open. I’m not saying he didn’t play great. I’m just saying there’s room for improvement. That’s a good thing though in my opinion.
He never would have thrown the (throwaway) interception in a tight game.

Bell and Woody, you guys still on the Venables is better than Riley bus?
It's a rebuild year just like my prediction states. You just beat a team with a backup qb who can't complete a pass LOL. The qb Riley left us is below hm on the depth chart LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Hoookem722
At the start of the game I was literally shaking, Wanting he Horns to win so bad.

Well boys it was fun shitposting with you guys today.

Next week we going up against one of the best defenses in the country….but they also have one of the worst offenses.

Just remember how Sark had your QB throwing into the endzone already up by five TDs. Okay?

You remember that in a couple of years from now.
This time it was your team with the inferior qb.

This time it's your team to that has to make the slow walk into the tunnel with your heads down looking sad.

A couple of years from now oh really?

One thing I trust Sarkisian with is making a game plan, calling the plays, and developing skill players. You saw that today.

Good luck with that.

This time it was your team with the inferior qb.

This time it's your team to that has to make this show walk into the tunnel with your heads down looking sad.

A couple of years from now oh really?

One thing I trust Sarkisian with is making a game plan, calling the plays, and developing skill players. You saw that today?

Good luck with that.

Agree. I don't want to hear one OU fan whine and say Texas ran it up, blah, blah, blah. OU has ran it up on Texas many times and rubbed our faces in it. Pay back time bitches! Eff OU!! Three blow out losses in a row, and you just got SHUT OUT by your rival! 🤣

311313741_842308897143569_3976905577668324555_n.jpg

By decree, all Longhorn players are awarded the choicest selection of roasts tonight. Vintage Falernian and mead upon request, and all may have their choice of chamber maids to warm their beds. Except for Auburn, he will receive rump roast and ale....and must make do with an Oklahoma wench for wretchedly making us miss out on hanging half a hundred on the heathen tribe from beyond the pale....err...Red River....

Doesn't the home team host the recruits at the RRR? Great to see them get their ass handed to them with all the recruits there.
Yeah OU had recruits there.
If we don’t pick up some flips from OU, and A&M no one will ever convince me winning matters in recruiting anymore.

An hour after the game Venables and OU still haven’t done their post game interview. Not a great look

I saw someone Mention this on another message board, but Ewers has the ability to change velocity on his passes and can make every single throw: he can fire a bullet on a rope, float it, soft pass, deep throw, short passes, side arm, mid pass, any pass. He makes it look so effortless too.

The kid is special and it’s only his 3rd start. Next year he is going to be a monster (he already is).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT