ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

Plenty of teams in conference playing with backup QBs and staying competitive. That’s a BS excuse.

Exactly. Bell's ego won't let him admit that maybe his boy Venables isn't all that. "It's all Riley's fault". 🤣

Injuries happen. It's up to the coaching staff to have the reserves ready. That's on Venables, not Riley.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Exactly. Bell's ego won't let him admit that maybe his boy Venables isn't all that. "It's all Riley's fault". 🤣

Injuries happen. It's up to the coaching staff to have the reserves ready. That's on Venables, not Riley.
Im pretty sure Texas went 5-7 with their starting qb last year so I guess it goes both ways huh LOL. Regardless I doubt we’ll be in the weeds for the next 12 years like Texas has been. Enjoy the win.

Im pretty sure Texas went 5-7 with their starting qb last year so I guess it goes both ways huh LOL. Regardless I doubt we’ll be in the weeds for the next 12 years like Texas has been. Enjoy the win.
We were competitive in all but 2 games last season. We weren’t getting our shit pushed in 3 weeks in a row like this OU team has. This is uncharted waters for the OU football program.

Yeah, but 49-0? That's just flat out embarrassing for a Venables coached team. We will absolutely enjoy the shut out win! 🤘

Reactions: Hoookem722
311094626_5870316813019676_4348604607674606584_n.jpg

Ok state escapes Texas Tech. Probably sets up a prime time matchup with Texas in Stillwater on the 22nd

If OU loses to Kansas next week I’d have to think there is going to be at least some discussion about if he’s the guy moving forward.

The biggest mistake Venables has made was bringing in Phil Roof as his dc.

This guy has been with 6 teams in 6 years does a reason.

Firing coaches in mid season has become the norm in college fb. Maybe OK should pull the trigger.

But if they don't that's alright by me 😂

Hookemhorns

Kansas Def looks like they can beat ou next week lol
Yeah they look like the real deal. I don’t think they are great but they could win 7-9 games and for them that’s amazing. With what Daniels has done this year the loss to them last year that people obsessively troll us over doesn’t look so bad.

The biggest mistake Venables has made was bringing in Phil Roof as his dc.

This guy has been with 6 teams in 6 years does a reason.

Firing coaches in mid season has become the norm in college fb. Maybe OK should pull the trigger.

But if they don't that's alright by me 😂

Hookemhorns
Yeah but Venables is a national championship DC. Is Roof really the DC? If he is then yeah Venables is an idiot. If this is basically Venables defense and Roof is DC in name only. That’s perhaps an even bigger issue. Quickest way to get fired as a HC is to suck on the side of the ball you specialize in.

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
307385002_661577305325157_1718853175580922073_n.jpg

Very nice summary. Venables, lol! 🤣 🤣 🤣

"Hello Coach Riley, if we get on our knees and beg nicely, will you please come back to Oklahama"?
Good grief @LonghornMM. Watching old money celebrate winning a game like new money would just illustrates how irrelevant your team has become in the CFB landscape LOL. Enjoy the win but....you may need a little perspective?? You're coming off a 5-7 season, 12 years in the wilderness, 2 losses this season. Just trying to help a little

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Good grief @LonghornMM. Watching old money celebrate winning a game like new money would just illustrates how irrelevant your team has become in the CFB landscape LOL. Enjoy the win but....you may need a little perspective?? You're coming off a 5-7 season, 12 years in the wilderness, 2 losses this season. Just trying to help a little

Dude, come on. You're on a Longhorn site, not an OU site. It's not personal. We're enjoying our blowout win today over a rival. Have some perspective of where you're a guest posting at. Go over to an OU site if you want to talk about OU. Your ego is your worst enemy.

And the real Bell shows up. All smiles and smart ass when you’re winning. Sourpuss when you’re losing.

And the real Bell shows up. All smiles and smart ass when you’re winning. Sourpuss when you’re losing.

Exactly. He can dish it out, but can't take it. Typical OU fan. They talk a lot of shit, but when the tables are turned, they act like this. Bell, your team got its fu*king ass kicked today, and here you are talking shit to Texas fans. Go to bed. :rolleyes:

49-0 complete ass whipping AND actually having won a National Championship that can be rewatched in HD is pretty good for a team that hasn’t done much recently(except for winning it ALL more recently than the trailer trash). It would be nice to be able to erase the past 10 years, but here we are… dominating the gooners in the present(also in HD).

Last edited:
Dude, come on. You're on a Longhorn site, not an OU site. It's not personal. We're enjoying our blowout win today over a rival. Have some perspective of where you're a guest posting at. Go over to an OU site if you want to talk about OU. Your ego is your worst enemy.
Food for thought belldozer. Now it's your team that people are doubting if they're SEC ready.

Think about it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT