ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

Food for thought belldozer. Now it's your team that people are doubting if they're SEC ready.

Think about it
Yep. Sark will have us ready… Venables may not make it to the SEC. What’s funny is OU by all accounts started the whole SEC thing, and the SEC said we are interested if Texas comes to. OU may regret this in the end.

Last edited:
I like Bell. He’s a stand up dude. Let’s be honest, he isn’t used to losing as much as we are so put yourselves in his position and give him some grace. We certainly owe him that. If anyone knows what he’s about to go through, its here. We got you Bro.

Bell is due his humble pie with all of his egotistical smack that he's talked about Venables and his dissing of Riley. I told him, be careful what you wish for. Venables won't come remotely close to Riley's record at OU. Hell, he will probably be fired in the next year or two as the losses pile up. Riley > Venables.

311090772_8905837926109036_5754984248889603035_n.jpg

🤣
This picture is pretty pathetic. What a bunch of fair weather fans.

Bell is due his humble pie with all of his egotistical smack that he's talked about Venables and his dissing of Riley. I told him, be careful what you wish for. Venables won't come remotely close to Riley's record at OU. Hell, he will probably be fired in the next year or two as the losses pile up. Riley > Venables.
Maybe so. But he’s in his infancy with losing. He’s in our CS era…think how long that’s been. Give him his grace.

I like Bell. He’s a stand up dude. Let’s be honest, he isn’t used to losing as much as we are so put yourselves in his position and give him some grace. We certainly owe him that. If anyone knows what he’s about to go through, its here. We got you Bro.

No no no you never EVER feel sorry for blowu fans! He can take his couch to the aggy den and get sympathy from them! I don't mind bell but sure glad he is eating crow hyping up the messiah so much.

Open letter to OK

Just walk off the field and say nothing and that they did.

Take a shower

Get on the bus and go home

Cause you just got dismissed

Maybe so. But he’s in his infancy with losing. He’s in our CS era…think how long that’s been. Give him his grace.
Most of us like Bell/Woody, but as MM stated, this is a Texas forum. Plain and simple. Nobody has to hold back if they choose not to.

West, MM, robo….. I’m not telling anyone what to say. All I said was have a little grace and understanding regardless of what the OK crowd has said in our house. ‘At the end of the day’…. it’s still 49-0.

Look at the point deferential for ou? Wow.

In all fairness, I agree with Bell (🤢). They lost their only QBs with real talent and half their receiving core. Their defense appears to be a bunch of JAGs and they have nowhere near the talent in the back end of their defense. Not like they had during the Stoops era. Lincoln Reilly doesn't spend a lot of time in the homes of DLs, LBs, DBs.

In addition, ou has been using NIL deals for 70 years and now that it's legal, they have an issue. They are not going to be able to spend with us or aggy, and they can't win without Texas kids.

Of course, Bell would never let us make that argument and would ramble on about how much our coach gets paid, so...

Dude, come on. You're on a Longhorn site, not an OU site. It's not personal. We're enjoying our blowout win today over a rival. Have some perspective of where you're a guest posting at. Go over to an OU site if you want to talk about OU. Your ego is your worst enemy.

The fans of teams that act like complete assess when things are good are the reason why fans of other teams jump on the pile when said team is down bad.

The amount of shit Texas fans have had to deal with from OU fans thinking they will never have their bubble burst makes this all worth it. I feel bad for my family members that are OU fans. But the social media types...I hope they're still in bed with sadness, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: LonghornMM

Many of us said it. Riley is a damn good football coach. OU treated him (and still do) like shit. OU fans thought he was the problem and that Venables was the answer to OU not winning a natty. All summer we heard how OU is back and now things are different...toughness is back in Norman.

Welp...

Many of us said it. Riley is a damn good football coach. OU treated him (and still do) like shit. OU fans thought he was the problem and that Venables was the answer to OU not winning a natty. All summer we heard how OU is back and now things are different...toughness is back in Norman.

Welp...

Yep. Lot's of OU fans have buyer's remorse on Venables. He's a "defensive coach", and his defense is getting shredded. Looking at the schedule, it's not going to get easier for OU. I have zero sympathy for them. It's been a long time coming! I'm not piling on Bell personally. Just OU coaches, players and fans in general. Their arrogance over the years has been off the charts. Karma for them!

We also now know how much Riley’s departure decimated OUs program. I really had no idea how bad it was until yesterdays game. Riley is a bag of dirt and borderline cheater the way he handled the whole deal. But I don’t feel sorry for OU. From what I saw yesterday they’re several years away from their current “rebuild” and recruiting is going to take a huge hit. By then they’ll be stuck in SEC competition. I hope they crawl back though. It’s a little boring watching a 49 point beat down. Lol!

It isn’t so much that Riley left. It’s that in todays era of college football the coach can leave and take a bunch of players with him. I mean as bad as Venables has started if Caleb Williams and Mario Williams are on the roster it’s a different team.

imagine what Texas has looked like last year if Sark had brought Bryce Young and Jamison Williams with him. Different situation obviously but you get the idea.

We also now know how much Riley’s departure decimated OUs program. I really had no idea how bad it was until yesterdays game. Riley is a bag of dirt and borderline cheater the way he handled the whole deal. But I don’t feel sorry for OU. From what I saw yesterday they’re several years away from their current “rebuild” and recruiting is going to take a huge hit. By then they’ll be stuck in SEC competition. I hope they crawl back though. It’s a little boring watching a 49 point beat down. Lol!

I could go for Texas beatdowns on OU like that for the foreseeable future! Not boring at all. My only regret yesterday is that Texas didn't score more. The missed FG near the end of the game was unfortunate.

I could go for Texas beatdowns on OU like that for the foreseeable future! Not boring at all. My only regret yesterday is that Texas didn't score more. The missed FG near the end of the game was unfortunate.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.......This....a thousand times....this......

Reactions: LonghornMM
Rod Babers from the On Texas Post Game:
"So as a defensive guy - it's just unfair with Quinn's arm talent. You have to put two guys on X, because X is that good. He'll take the top off if you don't. Now you're telling me a linebacker can't cover JT Sanders, so I have to put a DB on him too. Then J. Whitt can consistently beat man coverage, AND then I have to defend against Bijan? HOW?!?! How the hell can you do that? You can't."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT