ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs TT ( Non Political) Football Game Thread

Holy crap....I've seen arthritic farmers on a dance floor move their feet better than Rodriquez when blocking....

Reactions: Metcalf #2
18 plays 63 yards. Touchdown.

If we did every drive like that we would win every game 28-10.

Reactions: freeper
Could you elaborate on what about the play call you particularly disliked? Just curious.

Calling higher risk plays on 1st down, right after huge conversions, causing us to get behind the chains immediately after something positive. Drive killers. Getting 3 or 4 yards on first down is crucial. But, I’m old school.

In my mind, Beck mismanaged the drive against OSU, after Jones buried us inside the 5 yd line by fielding that punt. Tries to throw deep on the first play. It got us off schedule in a huge moment where we needed a drive. Maybe Sam checked into that play.

Just now, for instance, we are gashing them with the run, and we go away from it and take two sacks in a row. Thankful for the face-mask call.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Sam got bailed out big time. Sam, goddammit, you cannot just stand there flat footed for five seconds. Christ between this shitty offensive line and Sam standing there all night, Tech is gonna break a sack record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT