ADVERTISEMENT

*****TEXAS vs WV** New & Improved GAME THREAD*******

I haven't read all of the previous posts. It sucks to lose, but this program is headed in the right direction. Texas is recruiting very well. We'll be fine. The sky is not falling. Relax.

Funny your the only one that thinks that MM..when we coulda won

Hook'em

Because last week you responded to me. I’m not negative at all but you said it wasn’t the defense so here ya go.

I didn't say that at all. I said two things.

1-wanting to fire Orlando is idiotic

2-if you disagree with calls then back it up with something other than "not getting the job done." If not I'm going to respond.

Pretty simple

I didn't say that at all. I said two things.

1-wanting to fire Orlando is idiotic

2-if you disagree with calls then back it up with something other than "not getting the job done." If not I'm going to respond.

Pretty simple

Here’s my back up. Our Offense is progressing and Defense is sucking! Simple.

Yes, genius. Fire a guy after 20 games and set the program back another 3-4 years.

FB for AD!!!!

Its seems to be going back now..blew a chance for Big 12 Championship, cause of bad play calling on offense and defense . if ya don't believe it watch the game again..

Hook'em

We still have at least one more loss this season. Our defense is not good. This is an 8-4 team. We are not recruiting the quality of d-linemen that can rush the qb well. This team will always get beat by a good qb.

Reactions: Cotton #12
Funny your the only one that thinks that MM..when we coulda won

Hook'em

All of these knee jerk reaction comments over WVU making a two-point conversion. If they would have failed on the 2-pointer, 90% of you wouldn't be posting what you are posting. Chill out, guys. Texas is in good shape long term. Those calling for Orlando to be fired should turn in their fan cards. So many people overreacting over a loss. :rolleyes:

All of these knee jerk reaction comments over WVU making a two-point conversion. If they would have failed on the 2-pointer, 90% of you wouldn't be posting what you are posting. Chill out, guys. Texas is in good shape long term. Those calling for Orlando to be fired should turn in their fan cards. So many people overreacting over a loss. :rolleyes:

You are right! that's why everyone getting drunk right now MM!..LOL

Hook'em

It's not fun losing 2 games by 4 points because of missed tackles and a 2 point conversion. Fans are going to be pissed.

Texas needs to finish 9-3 and hope WVU beats OU

So how did the defense go from being phenomenal last year to this, what we’ve seen in the last two games? Were Poona, Malik, Holton and Elliott just that good? If so and it’s a personal issue then how long are we going to have to wait to get good talent and good depth? I might have to reset my rebuild clock to two to four years.

So how did the defense go from being phenomenal last year to this, what we’ve seen in the last two games? Were Poona, Malik, Holton and Elliott just that good? If so and it’s a personal issue then how long are we going to have to wait to get good talent and good depth? I might have to reset my rebuild clock to two to four years.

How many freshmen are we playing?

Our defense stinks . . . Like a 90 year old vagina . . . Like a 300 lb man's ass.
LOL! That is some serious stink. I can vouch the 50 year old and under vaginas don't smell bad; but, a 90 year old muff and "any" man's ass, you are on your own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT