ADVERTISEMENT

The Eyes of Texas

I should have seen all this coming about 5 years ago when one of my kids came home from school telling me they can’t say they are sitting “Indian style” anymore, that they now call it “criss cross applesauce”..........:rolleyes:

Now I have some Indian in me from generations back but I can assure you sitting Indian style doesn’t offend me, I still use it as a term.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I should have seen all this coming about 5 years ago when one of my kids came home from school telling me they can’t say they are sitting “Indian style” anymore, that they now call it “criss cross applesauce”..........:rolleyes:

Now I have some Indian in me from generations back but I can assure you sitting Indian style doesn’t offend me, I still use it as a term.

Well, the people who want to leave shit alone and just live peacefully everyday are more than BLMs crowd, a few Gunships and some A10s and a few .88 batteries oughta get it rollin.....and about 10,000 Troops coming down the street, would take care of Seattle Block party about the time it takes a fast shit..You can't blackmail America for so long till you become a Domestic Terrorists...

Well, the people who want to leave shit alone and just live peacefully everyday are more than BLMs crowd, a few Gunships and some A10s and a few .88 batteries oughta get it rollin.....and about 10,000 Troops coming down the street, would take care of Seattle Block party about the time it takes a fast shit..You can't blackmail America for so long till you become a Domestic Terrorists...

Oh please, One platoon with automatic weapons on humvees would get them shitting in their pants. The DNC won't do anything about it because they want the Federal government to use the military to do it so they can use it to galvanize support for their party.

This is a problem for the people not the government, we need the people to take them out.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Oh please, One platoon with automatic weapons on humvees would get them shitting in their pants. The DNC won't do anything about it because they want the Federal government to use the military to do it so they can use it to galvanize support for their party.

This is a problem for the people not the government, we need the people to take them out.

What if their is no party no more?

Any of you guys a member of Kappa Alpha - the "Gentlemen of the South"? I grew up in a small college town, and each year they would wear confederate uniforms to their formal dances. I wonder if they will get any pledges this year?

To that end - evidently Robert E. Lee became president of Washington University after the Civil War, and started the KA's. The university is now known as Washington & Lee. Is a name change coming?

Unicorn gots to go...regardless of whether it's racist or not.
Well the ones I’ve seen are white so....
On a side note my wife told me that she read MLS listing are going to be changed so instead of a ‘master’ bedroom it’s now a primary bedroom. I haven’t confirmed but it’s probably true

How did I miss this?

article-6386-1.jpg

Reactions: DrinkToIt
On a side note my wife told me that she read MLS listing are going to be changed so instead of a ‘master’ bedroom it’s now a primary bedroom. I haven’t confirmed but it’s probably true
Aren't they changing the Masters Open?

here is a tip.....if your wife said it was so then you better bet your ass it IS so....

Look....just because there is random rioting in the streets does not mean there needs to be rioting in your house!....

There are reasons I lived to be an oldhorn....

So now athletes have apparently released a letter with demands that include replacing the song.

So sad... When will this end?
It could end in 4 billion years when the Sun expands into a Red Giant Srar and swallows up the earth. Or sooner than that if a srar within 10 light yesrs of the earth releases a powerful gamma ray and the earth gets in the way. Or maybe a 10 mile wide meteorite crashes into the earth.

But hopefully it will end this year. The Kentucky Derby song survived the changing of some lyrics that had come to be outdated and offensive through the passage of time. The Eyes doesn't even require that. The problem is who sang it. And they aren't around anymore.

It could end in 4 billion years when the Sun expands into a Red Giant Srar and swallows up the earth. Or sooner than that if a srar within 10 light yesrs of the earth releases a powerful gamma ray and the earth gets in the way. Or maybe a 10 mile wide meteorite crashes into the earth.

But hopefully it will end this year. The Kentucky Derby song survived the changing of some lyrics that had come to be outdated and offensive through the passage of time. The Eyes doesn't even require that. The problem is who sang it. And they aren't around anymore.
I like your avatar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT