ADVERTISEMENT

The Official RRS Prediction Thread

q2g7xv7.jpg
iOuvrrn.png

At least Case wasn't a flaming homo. Creepy voyeur yes but not flaming homo. He also has scoreboard on blowu.

With all these d*ck pics you're posting Scholz, I'm starting to think that time you spent in Canada may have changed your outlook on life? NTTAWWT of course. Gobble on

With all these d*ck pics you're posting Scholz, I'm starting to think that time you spent in Canada may have changed your outlook on life? NTTAWWT of course. Gobble on
Just posting pics of your homo coaches and QB. Don't blame the messenger. Seriously though, your QB is a gay. Please defend that homo dance he was doing.

Last edited:
By your logic, you have a fetish for old men. NTTAWWT. Whatever you like to suck on, bell.
What's that you say? I couldn't understand what you said, all I heard was nom..nom..nom. You should never speak with your mouth that full Scholz.=)roll

Ha. =)roll You make that sound like you have a lot of experience. Perhaps you have a relationship with your gay QB? Or do you just like old men? I must've actually hit a nerve to get you so triggered.

d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif

Show the ones who beat up women. Like Westbrook, DGB, Mixon, Chaisson, Shannon, etc.

Bob Stoops’ one huge failure at Oklahoma

Bob Stoops botched multiple cases involving violence against women involving players at the University of Oklahoma, and set an awful example by doing so for the university and the sport as a whole.

When writing the full account of his long tenure as the head coach at Oklahoma, note that Stoops failed. Like Tom Osborne at Nebraska before him, Stoops failed badly when confronted with violence against women.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...8/bob-stoops-retires-oklahoma-football-legacy

Reactions: UT88Hookem
Nice tapout. Because you can't defend your current gay QB or your immoral past HC.

What? All I heard was nom...nom..nom...and what sounded like Bobino? Fail=)roll
Bobino wasn't on the team anymore. Not that you're ever honest. He surely would've been kicked off immediately like the 2 who were accused of sexual assault (and later acquitted btw). Stoops wouldn't kept all 3 wifebeaters as was his habit.

He sure knew where to go though didn't he. The anti-DKR.

His floor routine speaks for itself. That's why you're on tilt. Haha.

It's been fun, making you angry, bell. Gotta run now though, Cubs are about to start. We can resume tomorrow.

Bobino wasn't on the team anymore. Not that you're ever honest. He surely would've been kicked off immediately like the 2 who were accused of sexual assault (and later acquitted btw). Stoops wouldn't kept all 3 wifebeaters as was his habit.

Scholz, I'm going to nip this in the bud before it gets started again. Come on, man. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, or pulls for another team doesn't make them "dishonest". That has been your MO to try to discredit others on here who don't hold the same opinion that you do on a given subject with this kind of comment. Welcome back, but please, let's not start this kind of confrontational behavior again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT