ADVERTISEMENT

The Official RRS Prediction Thread

First let me preface this post by saying that I didn't create this pic nor do I think UT is afficted with the ghey NTTATWWT.
r4ESGuT.jpg

Ha. =)roll You make that sound like you have a lot of experience. Perhaps you have a relationship with your gay QB? Or do you just like old men? I must've actually hit a nerve to get you so triggered.

d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif

you cant put lipstick on that pig!...oh wait.....probably already there!

I don't know...it looks a little too natural for him.
Haha. Well perhaps you're on to something. For the longest time on here, either Scholz or jsto60 Or some other poster used to constantly ride Mayfield about his perm. Turns out, that poster was follicularly challenged and was just jealous. I remember them telling about how once they went to the barber requesting "The Mayfield". The barber reminded them that was impossible because they were bald. Their response was "uh...oh yeah..uh, well just shave it like usual" priceless. Maybe one of them will chime in once they see this and validate.

Last edited:
Scholz, I'm going to nip this in the bud before it gets started again. Come on, man. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, or pulls for another team doesn't make them "dishonest". That has been your MO to try to discredit others on here who don't hold the same opinion that you do on a given subject with this kind of comment. Welcome back, but please, let's not start this kind of confrontational behavior again.
So when he talks about Bobino in the same breath as Joe Mixon, you don't find that dishonest? Bobino wasn't on the UT team anymore. This is why I left last time. OU fans are able to come over here and spout complete BS about our team.

Not to mention that he attacked me personally and yet again you did nothing to the $ooner on the UT website.

So when he talks about Bobino in the same breath as Joe Mixon, you don't find that dishonest? Bobino wasn't on the UT team anymore. This is why I left last time. OU fans are able to come over here and spout complete BS about our team.
Do you really want to argue semantics with the mod Scholz? This is a free message board that you take way too seriously. Lighten up and enjoy it. It's all in good fun

Just pointing out dishonesty when I see it. You're not honest. Bobino wasn't a UT player when his incident occurred and he would've been kicked off had he been. Stoops protected multiple wifebeating players and kept them on your team. UT does't condone violence against women. OU does.

BTW, bell, I wasn't in Canada or whatever political BS you want to spout about that caused me to leave (another thing the mod has told you multiple times yet you continue to get away with that ad nauseum as well). It was $ooner BS from people like you on this site.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Just pointing out dishonesty when I see it. You're not honest. Bobino wasn't a UT player. Stoops protected multiple wifebeating players and kept them on your team. UT does't condone violence against women. OU does.
Yes I know your MO Scholz You're a straight shooter and held many a protest against Herman giving the player busted for getting caught up in the Ecstasy ring a second chance too. Oh wait.... Give it a rest and get back on RRS topic. I'm actually glad you're back Scholz.BTW I apologize if you felt I personally attacked you. I have always done my best not to get personal on here

Just pointing out dishonesty when I see it. You're not honest. Bobino wasn't a UT player when his incident occurred and he would've been kicked off had he been. Stoops protected multiple wifebeating players and kept them on your team. UT does't condone violence against women. OU does.

BTW, bell, I wasn't in Canada or whatever political BS you want to spout about that caused me to leave (another thing the mod has told you multiple times yet you continue to get away with that ad nauseum as well). It was $ooner BS from people like you on this site.
Scholz I said I HEARD you moved to Canada after the election BUT WAS UNABLE TO CONFIRM.

.BTW I apologize if you felt I personally attacked you. I have always done my best not to get personal on here
So calling me gay and making the cock sucking noise over and over isn't getting personal? How very honest of you yet again.

Come on Scholz, give me a break. The "dishonesty" accusations on posters here is old, as is the accusation that I cater to OU posters. Quit playing the victim. You're not one. I've been more than lenient with you and your conduct towards other posters. You have 11 warnings. 11! And yet you haven't been banned. If you want to post here, fine, but since you came back, you're going to be on a short leash at your own doing. No one is forcing you to post on this free board. If you can't get follow the rules and get along with others, then feel free to not post.

Gotcha. I remember now what I forgot. Enjoy the site, $ooners. It was made for you.

Gotcha. I remember now what I forgot. Enjoy the site, $ooners. It was made for you.
Dude come on. How much bs have you heaped on me and the others over the years? Yet I've never once thrown a tantrum, complained to a mod or anything. It's really all in good fun. For some reason you don't take it nearly as good as you dish it out. No need to leave just don't let it get to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Scholz. There was no drama and arguing around here when you weren't posting, which is what you bring. Try having some self awareness and accountability.

Scholz I will admit I gave you grief yesterday when you showed back up but you have to admit you had it coming after all the grief you gave me before the election etc. still, no reason to take it personally, I didn't.

Scholz I will admit I gave you grief yesterday when you showed back up but you have to admit you had it coming after all the grief you gave me before the election etc. still, no reason to take it personally, I didn't.
No problem. I enjoyed it yesterday. It's UT/OU week for Christ's sake. What I don't enjoy is the mod of this UT site calling out the Longhorn poster when we were going back and forth. You called me gay, I called you dishonest. You also got political. Yet I was the only one called out.

Reactions: swVAHorn
There was no drama and arguing around here when you weren't posting, which is what you bring.
Of course. He's a dirty, f*cking, lying, d-bag $ooner. That used to mean something to UT fans. Especially on this week. Not a bunch of kumbaya.

Reactions: oldhorn2
No problem. I enjoyed it yesterday. It's UT/OU week for Christ's sake. What I don't enjoy is the mod of this UT site calling out the Longhorn poster when we were going back and forth. You called me gay, I called you dishonest. You also got political. Yet I was the only one called out.
Scholz the mod on here gets that it's tit for tat. You heaped tremendous grief on many including me for years. I don't complain, neither should you. That's all I'm saying

Scholz the mod on here gets that it's tit for tat. You heaped tremendous grief on many including me for years. I don't complain, neither should you. That's all I'm saying
That's fine. I understand that. So why am I the only one getting called out? You're not. That's my point.

BTW, it's a UT site. And I'm a Longhorn. Dirty $ooners like you should be given crap when they come over here, not a drum circle safe space.

Um no you went on to say that I must be having a relationship with our QB and must have a lot of experience making that noise you were referring to. Semantics again Scholz

Right. I called you gay after you called me gay. So stipulated.

That's fine. I understand that. So why am I the only one getting called out? You're not. That's my point.

BTW, it's a UT site. And I'm a Longhorn. Dirty $ooners like you should be given crap when they come over here, not a drum circle safe space.
Again the mod is probably well aware of all the smack talk you were doing before you made your last graceful exit. Smack talk is really putting it lightly.

ADVERTISEMENT