ADVERTISEMENT

The Official RRS Prediction Thread

ouspvVm.jpg

The Horns held their first walk thru today. It looks like Herman got a little carried away with the fairy dust though dang:)
MP0p47d.jpg

I don't call it Twitter I call it twatter (twat) lol I don't do social media. Shoot Pecos 5-1 for the first time in forever!
Ahhhhh pecos...... the only place I've ever been to where when it rained, the movie theater flooded.

Ya, that really happened.

From this vantage point Texas has improved every game. If we continue to do this we should win. Porter has improved and so has Carter. I can say the same thing about the ol do we have anybody that was in the starting ol in the MD game?

I think we'll see a better PJ 3 on Saturday and if Rowland can kick as many touchbacks as he did last night he will be making a contribution. This is a big asset for the defense.

I picked 24/17 last night. Last year it was 46/40 which was the most points in rivalry history. I really don't know what the final score will be but I think we'll win. I'm guessing

TX 42
OK 31

Welcome to the Big time Lincoln Riley.

From this vantage point Texas has improved every game. If we continue to do this we should win. Porter has improved and so has Carter. I can say the same thing about the ol do we have anybody that was in the starting ol in the MD game?

I think we'll see a better PJ 3 on Saturday and if Rowland can kick as many touchbacks as he did last night he will be making a contribution. This is a big asset for the defense.

I picked 24/17 last night. Last year it was 46/40 which was the most points in rivalry history. I really don't know what the final score will be but I think we'll win. I'm guessing

TX 42
OK 31

Welcome to the Big time Lincoln Riley.
I have always said that the best way to judge a coaches character is to look at how well he bounces back from their first RRS spanking. DKR and Switzer did just fine, Mack and Stoops were also both able to regroup and be successful, Charlie never recovered, so we'll have to see how Herman recovers.

On a show this morning Finebaum said OU went from having big game Bob to little game Lincoln. Lol

Reactions: horn wild
TEXAS and ou tied up at 28 and TEXAS marches down to the 30 with 3 sec to go and Herman trots out one of the women soccer players to win the game 31-28

Reactions: freeper
I still worry we leave receivers wide open too much ! We have been fortunate they have dropped or been overthrown. We also have not shown the ability to hit the deep pass which keeps the safeties up in run support. 31 to 38 whoever wins the turnover battle .

If I am ou I throw at PJ Locke ALL DAY LONG......he was NEVER in position it seemed. That kid ate his lunch from Kstate......It was like they were playing tag and PJ could not catch up to him to save his life.

UT 28
OU 24
UT will win with Warren scoring 2 TD's. Sam passing for 1 and running for 1. D will get 2 int's. Malik will get 2 sacks and causing a fumble on 1 of those sacks

This game is always difficult to predict... OU has been exposed as the worst or 2nd from the bottom secondary in the league. Mayfield is undoubtedly going to douche it up and put up some points, but OU came off a bye week and just got hosed by a 3rd string QB and THE ALL AMERICAN JOEL LANNING... Who knows where their head will be. They just lost to a team that had not beat them in 27 years and it was in Norman. Texas on the other hand, they're starting to feel it, they're learning what it means to win again.

If it comes down to the kicker, Texas is furk'd.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up one of those strange blowouts in either direction.

Reactions: oldhorn2
UT 28
OU 24
UT will win with Warren scoring 2 TD's. Sam passing for 1 and running for 1. D will get 2 int's. Malik will get 2 sacks and causing a fumble on 1 of those sacks
That's about what it would take.

Hey Bell....got a little trivia for you....who holds the OU record for longest punt return?

I have no idea. My first thoughtt were Antonio Perkins but that's probably not it. DKR?

You know I've been thinking if our secondary, especially Holton Hill and Deshaun Elliott continue to play like they have than OK is f'd.

If DE plays like this the rest of the year than imo he's the national defensive player of the year.

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
Does anyone know if BLH is still working his booth at the State fair? I hope so

I think back in the day everyone did everything. Like they only had about 20 guys per team or something.

Dyk that Darrell Royal set the school record for most interceptions in a career? And almost 70 years later the record still stands.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Dyk that Darrell Royal set the school record for most interceptions in a career? And almost 70 years later the record still stands.
I was aware of this because whenever my UT buds at work give me grief about our secondary, which is quite often btw, I usually retort with "if only we still had DKR roaming in our secondary" That usually ends the convo:)

My usual predictor is whoever can run the ball will win. Not sure either team will be able to do that effectively. Probably comes down to turnovers.

What's always true is the blowu will still suck when it's over. At least no $ooner players have beaten up any girls this year.

Reactions: UT88Hookem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT