ADVERTISEMENT

The Olympics are here

I watched the ceremony when the Ukrainian women won a gold medal in saber the women had their hands over their heart and sang their national anthem. I was truly moved. Things like this are the Olympics at their best.

Everyone in the world knows about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. We have a large Ukrainian population here in Sacramento whenever I see them I try to tell them pray for Ukraine. There's a large Russian population here as well and they're opposed to the war as well. It makes me happy to know that Russia was barred from competing in the Olympics.

I watched the ceremony when the Ukrainian women won a gold medal in saber the women had their hands over their heart and sang their national anthem. I was truly moved. Things like this are the Olympics at their best.

Everyone in the world knows about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. We have a large Ukrainian population here in Sacramento whenever I see them I try to tell them pray for Ukraine. There's a large Russian population here as well and they're opposed to the war as well. It makes me happy to know that Russia was barred from competing in the Olympics.

The war sucks. It’s stupid. And we provoked it.

Biden is an absolute freaking disaster on the World stage.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT