ADVERTISEMENT

The Olympics are here

The 4x400’s, both men and women were fun. The women DESTROYED everyone. Heard later that one of the initial women runners was told like 15 minutes before the race that she was out and not running. That’s cold.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
I'm not sure about this but I think Texas had as many medals as any other school. Some of them represented other countries but they were coached at Texas.

Hookemhorns

Did he back it up though? He’s failed more than not. His school is a ****ing disaster and he’s a PED user
Firstly, i am not a fan of his, but I recognize greatness when I see it. Everyone fails, jordan failed a ton too. But 20+ years playing at a high level and Winning nba championships with 3 different teams, very impressive. Winning all those gold medals, impressive. Four MVPs, 20x all star, 20x all nba player, nba all defense 6x, and he's the all time scoring leader despite only leading the league in scoring one time in his career. If that's not backing it up, I dont know what is.

I dont think PEDs would make him an elite world class athlete at 39. That's a lot of hard work and out of this world talent. If PEDs were all it takes there would be a bunch of 39 year old dudes out there in the nba still balling out. Whatever he's doing physically is working though, so if it was easy i'm sure others would do it

Maybe. Of course one could say the same as you for not just scrolling by and ignoring my post. So welcome to insanity **** face 😂
One would not make that statement seriously considering this is a message board designed for discussion, which is what i'm doing here. and this being a thread specifically about olympics but you bring up politics.

Nobody would know his political viewpoints if he never opened his mouth about it.

Like Michael Jordan once said "Republicans buy shoes too".
So what though? People gonna have viewpoints different than yours, that's life, deal with it. Complaining about an nba player's politics is so irrelevant, stupid, a waste of effort, utterly without meaning...take your pick.

Volleyball too.

Many parts of the country care about soccer. Problem is coaching more than the athletes. Athleticism matters of course but IQ and technical ability are much more important

We could dominate handball and rugby too if it was bigger choice for kids. But it’s not.
Get a few baseball players that can throw hard and I bet they can hang with these other hand ball teams or even football players that can throw hard. We have a professional rugby team here in Dallas but the crowd for the games is not very high.

Reactions: weevilcatch
One would not make that statement seriously considering this is a message board designed for discussion, which is what i'm doing here. and this being a thread specifically about olympics but you bring up politics.

Considering the political impact on the Olympics going back to the 30s, I’m not sure how you can arrive at that conclusion.

I get you’re a contrarian, but sometimes it’s misplaced.

Like you said, it’s a message board. Take everything with a grain of salt

So what though? People gonna have viewpoints different than yours, that's life, deal with it. Complaining about an nba player's politics is so irrelevant, stupid, a waste of effort, utterly without meaning...take your pick.

Complaining about a message board viewpoint because it isn’t the same as yours is irrelevant, stupid and a waste of effort, utterly without meaning.

How the **** do you miss the irony here? Ffs dude

Reactions: Etlonghorn
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: weevilcatch
I haven't watched the Olympics in a long time but I thoughly enjoyed it. Mostly it kept my mind off the upcoming election for 2 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT