The TCH War Room: A shocker from Jonah Williams? Is that Dakorien Moore's music?

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
1721350947501-png.5284

(Ketch)

5 things to get us started...

* @Suchomel will have more in his section, but I haven't heard anything this week to dampen spirits with regard to Galveston Ball do-it-all star Jonah Williams ending up in burnt orange this week. From what I've gathered, there's more confidence with Williams and Jaime Ffrench than any super blue chip prospect that the Longhorns have been in on in this cycle. One person commented last week that a miss on Williams would translate to everyone having a terrible read on the pulse of things.

* Stay tuned for a major NIL announcement on Monday. It's probably the most important UT announcement since the launch of the Texas One Fund.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited by a moderator:
1721350947501-png.5284

(Ketch)

* @Suchomel will have more in his section, but I haven't heard anything this week to dampen spirits with regard to Galveston Ball do-it-all star Jonah Williams ending up in burnt orange this week. From what I've gathered, there's more confidence with Williams and Jaime Ffrench than any super blue chip prospect that the Longhorns have been in on in this cycle. One person commented last week that a miss on Williams would translate to everyone having a terrible read on the pulse of things.

* Stay turned for a major NIL announcement on Monday. It's probably the most important UT announcement sense the launch of the Texas One Fund.

Reactions: styrbjorn
1721350947501-png.5284

(Ketch)

* Stay tuned for a major NIL announcement on Monday. It's probably the most important UT announcement since the launch of the Texas One Fund.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.