ADVERTISEMENT

This is going to be a long year for the aggies

It is kind of strange. aggy's non-con schedule is weak, because they perennially go 4-4 in the sec. Because, the sec is so tough.

Unlike aggy's time in the Big 12, where aggy's non-con schedule was weak and they perennially went 4-4 in conference play. Because, the Big 12 is so weak.

This right here. aggy talks down about the Big 12, yet they weren't really competitive in the conference, with only one conference title in 1998, their last conference title. They change conferences and they still aren't competitive. Yet next year is always "their year". The act as if the SEC is "their conference", and Texas is infringing on their conference. Gimme a break. The SEC values Texas by far over aggy, and Texas brings WAY more to that table than a&m ever will. The SEC used aggy for the Texas TV market and for a footprint into the state for recruiting, yet aggy is too naive to get that. :rolleyes:

This right here. aggy talks down about the Big 12, yet they weren't really competitive in the conference, with only one conference title in 1998, their last conference title. They change conferences and they still aren't competitive. Yet next year is always "their year". The act as if the SEC is "their conference", and Texas is infringing on their conference. Gimme a break. The SEC values Texas by far over aggy, and Texas brings WAY more to that table than a&m ever will. The SEC used aggy for the Texas TV market and for a footprint into the state for recruiting, yet aggy is too naive to get that. :rolleyes:
We all know why they joined the SEC. Money.

Reactions: LonghornMM
If you guys go into the SEC thinking LSU is about the same as Texas Tech and Florida is about like Iowa State then you will be in for a surprise. Maybe Sark will have you turned around in time.

You guys are going to feel a little different about your schedule when you hit the SEC. It won't be as tough going forward because you'll get to play more East teams, but it will be a hell of a lot harder than what you play now. I know many of you will disagree for now, which is fine.
27-25. That’s the last scoreboard. Y’all made Case McCoy a hero. Other than a Heisman aggie hasn’t earned anything in the SEC. Yet here you are.

If you guys go into the SEC thinking LSU is about the same as Texas Tech and Florida is about like Iowa State then you will be in for a surprise. Maybe Sark will have you turned around in time.
Oklahoma put a beat down on that Florida team from 2 years ago. That same Florida team that played Bama close in the SEC Championship game. I know they lost some guys to the draft but if they are as good as you are claiming them to be then it should have been a little closer you would think.

LSU went 6-7 last year, 5-5 the year before. They just lost to a bad FSU team and LSU will probably have another bad record this year. They don’t look very good.

That LSU team?? 😂😂

Reactions: LonghornMM
You guys are going to feel a little different about your schedule when you hit the SEC. It won't be as tough going forward because you'll get to play more East teams, but it will be a hell of a lot harder than what you play now. I know many of you will disagree for now, which is fine.
Aggie goes down a notch or two with the arrival of Sooner and Horn.

Seriously.....what has Brian Kelly ever done to deserve his coaching Rep?.......ever?

Seriously.....what has Brian Kelly ever done to deserve his coaching Rep?.......ever?
Let’s see, he went to the natty game at ND and reached the playoffs two other times. Come on, he’s one of the top 5-7 coaches out there.

Let’s see, he went to the natty game at ND and reached the playoffs two other times. Come on, he’s one of the top 5-7 coaches out there.
No he got his brains beat out in every title game, playoff game, and P6 bowl game he got ND into. At least OK has won a couple of P6 bowl games and was at least close in 1 playoff game.

Dyh about his introductory press conference? Not even 60 seconds into the interview he tried to start taking Cajun, Creole whatever you're supposed to call it😂

Can you imagine what a born and raised Midwestern Irish Catholic boy sounds like trying to speak the language? Pretty pathetic and that pretty much sums it up about Brian Kelly.

For 7 years ND did not have a top 10 recruiting class in the Kelly era. They're finally where ND is supposed to be in recruiting. And much of what they've done the last 2 years is because of new hc Marcus Freeman. In his first year Marcus Freeman has ND fighting AL and tOSU for the number 1 class.

I'm going to say right now that Marcus Freeman, not Brian Kelly, will finally get ND over the top.

Last edited:
No he got his brains beat out in every title game, playoff game, and P6 bowl game he got ND into. At least OK has won a couple of P6 bowl games and was at least close in 1 playoff game.

Dyh about his introductory press conference? Not even 60 seconds into the interview he tried to start taking Cajun, Creole whatever the name is 😂

Can you imagine what a born and raised Midwestern Irish Catholic sounds like trying to speak the language? Pretty pathetic and that pretty much sums it up about Brian Kelly.

One last thing until the last 2 years ND did not have a top 10 recruiting class in the Kelly era. In his first year Marcus Freeman has ND fighting AL and tOSU for the number 1 class.
Yer religion makes no sense brother. You sound like a complete fool.

Baylor stomped Mighty Ole Miss in last year's Sugar Bowl: 7 points, 322 yards, 3 turnovers. A&M held the mighty Rebels to 29 points and 504 yards.
And Texas was 5-7. what you will find is that SEC defenses will hold teams below their average. You will also find that they have more NFL talent which means their players opt out more than most conferences. Big 12 players play. You can easily find this number of SEC players that opt out. Let's look at the regular season match ups or big bowl games where both teams are at full strength and then measure. How many yards did Texas hold Kansas to?
What is the general consensus of a&m fans towards Fisher? How much patience and rope does he get going forward? What if a&m loses three or four games this year? How hot does his seat become? To me, he seems like all hat and no cattle with all of his blow hard bravado. He's done nothing since he got to a&m to earn any kind of respect on a national level.
I think his seat should become fairly warm this season if he lost 4 games. That is not acceptable. At worst it should be 9-3 but that to me is not good either. You are going to be favored in every game but Alabama. I think he is a good coach, but I think he needs an offensive coordinator in a big way. I think he missed on not playing Weigman this year. He went 9-1 and should have made the playoff. King got hurt and Calzada was awful. This should be a year where things can happen. There are 4 and 5 star kids 2 and 3 deep right now. It's on him.

Oklahoma put a beat down on that Florida team from 2 years ago. That same Florida team that played Bama close in the SEC Championship game. I know they lost some guys to the draft but if they are as good as you are claiming them to be then it should have been a little closer you would think.
I remember that one. Seven starters out and 3 first rounders. Yes, Florida was super motivated. I do enjoy a team talking smack that hasn't won more games than A&M has in the last 30 years and lost to Kansas recently but still has more to offer. It will be fun. I'm hoping you join the party next year, but if Texas sucks rest assure you will stay right where you are until you are ready to compete.

I remember that one. Seven starters out and 3 first rounders. Yes, Florida was super motivated. I do enjoy a team talking smack that hasn't won more games than A&M has in the last 30 years and lost to Kansas recently but still has more to offer. It will be fun. I'm hoping you join the party next year, but if Texas sucks rest assure you will stay right where you are until you are ready to compete.
Dude, the B12 was the best conference in cfb in the 2000's. It wasn't really close. It wasn't Texas that hid its tail and ran. We've been honorably holding up this conference since the 4 traitors departed. Now it's a shambles demographically because the remaining teams can't carry any water outside of Texas and somewhat OU. Yes, we are going to the SEC. While we are excited, we don't worship the SEC like aggy. We have the best athletic department in the country. We are behind in football but that's it. Everything else is top notch. Aggy sucks shit in everything and runs its mouth 24/7. When we get there, we are going to pack your shit bitch. Just like the old times, and I can't wait.

Last edited:

Dyh about his introductory press conference? Not even 60 seconds into the interview he tried to start taking Cajun, Creole whatever you're supposed to call it😂

Can you imagine what a born and raised Midwestern Irish Catholic boy sounds like trying to speak the language? Pretty pathetic and that pretty much sums it up about Brian Kelly.

For 7 years ND did not have a top 10 recruiting class in the Kelly era. They're finally where ND is supposed to be in recruiting. And much of what they've done the last 2 years is because of new hc Marcus Freeman. In his first year Marcus Freeman has ND fighting AL and tOSU for the number 1 class.

I'm going to say right now that Marcus Freeman, not Brian Kelly, will finally get ND over the top.
Lol didnt Freeman just get whooped by OSU? I think Kelly is a despicable human being but the guy Can coach. He went undefeated at grand valley state and cincinatti. He is doing well recruiting at LSU so far.

It will take a while to clean up Orgeron’s mess but Kelly will have them competitive in a year or two.

Ahh the old SEC “they didn’t want to be there” argument whenever an SEC team loses to a team in another conference. Just curious, do you still say that when aggie barely beat UNC and UNC had a lot of their best players sit out?

Can’t wait for Jimbo to go 8-5 this year again and get another extension. You know it’s coming 😂😂

Lol didnt Freeman just get whooped by OSU? I think Kelly is a despicable human being but the guy Can coach. He went undefeated at grand valley state and cincinatti. He is doing well recruiting at LSU so far.

It will take a while to clean up Orgeron’s mess but Kelly will have them competitive in a year or two.
He went on the road with a first year starting QB to arguably the toughest stadium to play and gave Ohio State all they could ask for. I think Freeman is going to be a really good coach there at ND as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT