ADVERTISEMENT

This is going to be a long year for the aggies

Lol didnt Freeman just get whooped by OSU? I think Kelly is a despicable human being but the guy Can coach. He went undefeated at grand valley state and cincinatti. He is doing well recruiting at LSU so far.

It will take a while to clean up Orgeron’s mess but Kelly will have them competitive in a year or two.
At least ND was close in this one they were an onside kick away from pulling it off.

He went on the road with a first year starting QB to arguably the toughest stadium to play and gave Ohio State all they could ask for. I think Freeman is going to be a really good coach there at ND as well.
Chances are he won’t make the playoffs/natty 3 times like Brian Kelly did. Not saying he will be a bad coach, but that’s pretty hard to do.

Kelly has won everywhere he’s coached at. Not sure why everyone acts like he’s a bad coach.

Chances are he won’t make the playoffs/natty 3 times like Brian Kelly did. Not saying he will be a bad coach, but that’s pretty hard to do.

Kelly has won everywhere he’s coached at. Not sure why everyone acts like he’s a bad coach.
4 of Kelly's first 5 years at ND were the definition of mediocre. If Freeman has 1 playoff appearance in his first 5 years then that's exactly what Kelly did. Nobody is saying he is a bad coach. More just saying he is extremely overrated.

4 of Kelly's first 5 years at ND were the definition of mediocre. If Freeman has 1 playoff appearance in his first 5 years then that's exactly what Kelly did. Nobody is saying he is a bad coach. More just saying he is extremely overrated.
Don't forget that Kelly had to clean up the Charlie Weiss disaster. Freeman, who I think will do well, gets the program in damn good shape.

Don't forget that Kelly had to clean up the Charlie Weiss disaster. Freeman, who I think will do well, gets the program in damn good shape.
Ya it's a different situation for sure. And i'm not saying Kelly isn't a good coach. I just think he's overrated.

Ya it's a different situation for sure. And i'm not saying Kelly isn't a good coach. I just think he's overrated.
I am not arguing with you because he could be a little overrated, but take a look at his Cincinnati record before going to ND. Cinci was very average to horrible for the longest time before he got there and made them 10-3, 11-3, 12-1. Would I want him at Texas, probably not.

I am not arguing with you because he could be a little overrated, but take a look at his Cincinnati record before going to ND. Cinci was very average to horrible for the longest time before he got there and made them 10-3, 11-3, 12-1. Would I want him at Texas, probably not.
That last sentence says it all to me.

This. He turned around Cincinatti and ND. He will probably do the same with LSU. He left both of those programs in really good shape.

He might be slightly overrated but how many other coaches out there are better than him? He’s a top 10 coach currently. Maybe top 5.

Agreed, probably wouldn’t want him at Texas. But I think he’s a much better coach than Sark.

This. He turned around Cincinatti and ND. He will probably do the same with LSU. He left both of those programs in really good shape.

He might be slightly overrated but how many other coaches out there are better than him? He’s a top 10 coach currently. Maybe top 5.

Agreed, probably wouldn’t want him at Texas. But I think he’s a much better coach than Sark.
His teams beat up on inferior opponents and struggle against ranked teams. He was below .500 against teams in the top 25 in his time at Notre Dame.

And Texas was 5-7. what you will find is that SEC defenses will hold teams below their average. You will also find that they have more NFL talent which means their players opt out more than most conferences. Big 12 players play. You can easily find this number of SEC players that opt out. Let's look at the regular season match ups or big bowl games where both teams are at full strength and then measure. How many yards did Texas hold Kansas to?
The Ole Miss QB "opted out" after Baylor knocked the sh*t out of him! If we follow SEC logic - why play any game at all? They already have proclaimed which is the better team, and if that team doesn't win, its because of (fill in the excuse).

Mad hatter brought one home, don't see Kelly coming close.

No. Ohio State beat ND 21-10.
I meant to say
No. Ohio State beat ND 21-10.
Let me clarify. I said ND has been stomped in every elite bowl game they've played in the last 30 years.

Then I said at least Freeman came close. He said no they lost by 11.

I was referring to the FB where they lost to OSU 37/35.

I think the 11 he was talking about was their tOSU game last week.

I hope this is clear.

I don't have any evidence but I'll bet that LSU was certain that Lincoln Riley was going to be their next coach after the Bedlam game.

Wrong

Well since I'm not betting any money I'm going to say

TX 50
AL 48

Carrot top kicks the game winning fg. You know with hair like his he's got to be different from the rest of the guys 🤣

The Ole Miss QB "opted out" after Baylor knocked the sh*t out of him! If we follow SEC logic - why play any game at all? They already have proclaimed which is the better team, and if that team doesn't win, its because of (fill in the excuse).
Ok @diadevic what's your Baylor prediction? I got

BYU 27
Baylor 26

Ahh the old SEC “they didn’t want to be there” argument whenever an SEC team loses to a team in another conference. Just curious, do you still say that when aggie barely beat UNC and UNC had a lot of their best players sit out?
A&M had players sitting out also. The difference with the Florida game was 7 starters. OU had their guys there. You can't tell me that doesn't make a difference. Most of you say if Colt wouldn't have gotten hurt in the national championship game they beat Alabama. So one player makes a difference...7 do not? Understood. Makes sense.

Dude, the B12 was the best conference in cfb in the 2000's. It wasn't really close. It wasn't Texas that hid its tail and ran. We've been honorably holding up this conference since the 4 traitors departed. Now it's a shambles demographically because the remaining teams can't carry any water outside of Texas and somewhat OU. Yes, we are going to the SEC. While we are excited, we don't worship the SEC like aggy. We have the best athletic department in the country. We are behind in football but that's it. Everything else is top notch. Aggy sucks shit in everything and runs its mouth 24/7. When we get there, we are going to pack your shit bitch. Just like the old times, and I can't wait.
I don't worship it, but you will see soon the difference. I hear you say the crowd at Texas could be a difference in the Alabama game. Go to some road games in the SEC. You won't compete with Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, A&M, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia or LSU. The Texas crowd won't phase Alabama one bit. SEC is just a fun place to play. The tailgating and atmosphere is unreal. I've been to 10 of the 14 venues. You can't quote me running my mouth about A&M much. I've been as much of a realist as anyone. Sadly, we aren't worried about you "packing our shit". Start with Kansas and the other 6 you lost to and work your way up from there.
It will be fun and I can't wait either.

I don't worship it, but you will see soon the difference. I hear you say the crowd at Texas could be a difference in the Alabama game. Go to some road games in the SEC. You won't compete with Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, A&M, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia or LSU. The Texas crowd won't phase Alabama one bit. SEC is just a fun place to play. The tailgating and atmosphere is unreal. I've been to 10 of the 14 venues. You can't quote me running my mouth about A&M much. I've been as much of a realist as anyone. Sadly, we aren't worried about you "packing our shit". Start with Kansas and the other 6 you lost to and work your way up from there.

Pyle Stadium doesn't faze visiting teams, as evidenced by a&m's less than impressive home record over the last 15 to 20 years. Oh, and a&m fans leave early, boo the refs, opposing teams and their own team, unlike the lies that aggy tries to get people to believe about their self-proclaimed "greatest fans in CFB", that they don't do those things with their aggy honor code, which has been debunked over and over.

A&M had players sitting out also. The difference with the Florida game was 7 starters. OU had their guys there. You can't tell me that doesn't make a difference. Most of you say if Colt wouldn't have gotten hurt in the national championship game they beat Alabama. So one player makes a difference...7 do not? Understood. Makes sense.
But UNC’s best players sat out. Aggies best players were still playing. Not the same.

You know last week we played a lot of people it was the first game and very hot.

Maybe we should do the same thing tomorrow.

Don’t look now but Aggie is down 7-0 to App St in the 2nd. This would be amazing if Aggie loss and make me feel better about the bama game.

Care to retract? “I hear you say the crowd at Texas could be a difference in the Alabama game…” 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT