ADVERTISEMENT

To ALL Climate Activists-- MUST READ

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So you're worried about the human impact on climate change?

You bought a Tesla, put solar panels on your McMansion, drink soy milk- all to help the environment.

Good for you with your half measures-

Or--- you could be like this guy AND REALLY commit to the cause.

I think that all liberals should refrain from reproduction. Legalize abortion, encourage homosexuality. Better gene pools in the future.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I think that all liberals should refrain from reproduction. Legalize abortion, encourage homosexuality. Better gene pools in the future.
Funny you should mention because that's exactly a legit concern to the progressives upper echelon.
People on the right side of the spectrum generally lead more traditional lives. Boys like girls, we get married younger and our babies actually get birthed. Our population replenishes itself.
Left side of the spectrum houses the majority of the lgbtqia++÷4 community and the feminazi man haters that refuse to believe womens biological clock can run out until it's too late. Abortions overwhelmingly are performed on black women, by design per Margaret Sanger. Essentially, they're shrinking their own voting population.

I believe this very possibly could be a driving factor for their love of open borders. They hope the Latin population and their reproductive tendencies will be lefties too.

This is the beginning of skynet. Horns need another championship before it becomes fully aware.
Mortal Kombat Terminator GIF by Leroy Patterson

So you're worried about the human impact on climate change?

You bought a Tesla, put solar panels on your McMansion, drink soy milk- all to help the environment.

Good for you with your half measures-

Or--- you could be like this guy AND REALLY commit to the cause.

Only if all liberals would do this.

On Fire GIF

In all honesty with populations set to decline I think AI should be a little more understanding
AI is (potentially) more scary than nukes. Nukes have to be launched, dropped, fired etc. AI just goes out and evolves. Rapidly.

Then it does the math and decides "welp, these humans are a drain on my resources.... soooooo, later kids."

Then poof.

AI is (potentially) more scary than nukes. Nukes have to be launched, dropped, fired etc. AI just goes out and evolves. Rapidly.

Then it does the math and decides "welp, these humans are a drain on my resources.... soooooo, later kids."

Then poof.
Yep scary stuff

Shut it all down folks. Cow farts and fossil fuels have now changed time itself, may our kids forgive us.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/27/climate/timekeeping-polar-ice-melt-earth-rotation/index.html
I'm just searching for that definitive line of demarcation where they've taken so many of my rights away that I'm now fully justified in shooting muh fuggas.
Just "blap"--- aced-- on to the next. Because that's the only way sh!t like this ends.
"Oh, I can't raise cows because because there's too much gas?"
(Yawn)
"Let me introduce you to my gas operated 5.56...."
*BLAP*

"I believe this very possibly could be a driving factor for their love of open borders. They hope the Latin population and their reproductive tendencies will be lefties too."

This.

But also the education system. Can't make their own so indoctrinate yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT