ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Sark's prayers were answered)

Was there a Jetsons movie?
Yes.

Jetsons_the_movie.jpg

There are probably more than that if we're being honest.
Why not allow college football to make trades since we want to do everything else that the NFL does. I mean we could use a upgrade at OG, but for some reason we are happy with our OL and not other spots. What does it say to players like Niblett Cook and Moore if you are just adding players in front of them. I think they needed one older player but as it looks now Moore wont play much and will get left out for a second year. That sucks for those kids.

So sorry you don’t want to talk about the Cowboys. However, I NEVER want to hear about the Cowboys. I’m sick of Longhorn fans who believe that all UT fans are Cowboy fans! This is a Longhorn board and we keep getting wat too much Cowboy talk on here and especially on the Podcasts. Please stop.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
No Way Reaction GIF

Why not allow college football to make trades since we want to do everything else that the NFL does. I mean we could use a upgrade at OG, but for some reason we are happy with our OL and not other spots. What does it say to players like Niblett Cook and Moore if you are just adding players in front of them. I think they needed one older player but as it looks now Moore wont play much and will get left out for a second year. That sucks for those kids.
That feels illegal and I don't mean NCAA illegal. ;)

Why is Neto not starting? Any news on Guilbeau and Red? Welch and the TE that went into the portal for 5 min should be passed over if we need spots for all the transfers.
a. Neto isn't better than the other guards yet.

b. Not really.

If I ranked Bluey No.1, I wonder what kind of fire would have rained down on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT