ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Found Guilty on ALL Counts

Reactions: oldhorn2
It’s pretty fvcking simple. Ask Fresh if you don’t believe anybody else. Secure perimeter 101. Identify points of risk. In this situation, the 1st place you would look at is the only elevated position with a direct line of sight to the stage.

It’s pretty fvcking simple. Ask Fresh if you don’t believe anybody else. Secure perimeter 101. Identify points of risk. In this situation, the 1st place you would look at is the only elevated position with a direct line of sight to the stage.
I have a SS friend in Dallas. Standing orders for SS is not to engage a shooter until either
1. Ordered to

Or

2. The shooter send rounds downrange

I asked if he was fvcking with me. He assured me he wasn't.

Nueces has a point. No us president will ever stand up to Israel.
I used to believe that Republicans were the party tied to Israel. However, after watching Biden, there seems to be a uni party when it comes to Israel. Sure, there are policy differences when it comes to ruling the sheep but for the most part, when Israel pulls that choke chain, everyone falls in line. Israel because of its actions is facing extinction again. Its neighbors smell blood and the hate is off the charts.... IMO, this move to kill Trump was a move to remove the only leader in the West self centered enough to tell Israel, no. Trump will walk into the room and demand that he run the show. Netanyahu cannot allow that to happen. Trump is an Israeli sycophant, don't get me wrong here, but his problem remains that he can't play nicely in the sandbox. Israel wants pliable politicians that can be told what to do.... Trump by nature can't do that. I was a supporter of Israel til I witnessed what they were willing to do to the Gazans over an oil field. Israel desperately needs US boots on the ground (This play will be a part of any peace keeping truce). They will lose the war of attrition and lose it badly . They are outnumbered 50-1.

We are seeing some things play out in our lifetimes that other generations could only dream of... the problem is, that the economy and living conditions are about to take huge leaps backward.

Isaiah 17
Psalm 83
Ezekiel 38-39

Last edited:
Tell me that’s not a rifle? *image #1/46

By the way… take a look at image #16. It appears to be the same female SS agent that failed to properly holster her weapon (in a later video clips of SS securing Trump in his armored vehicle) — she appears to be cowering as other agents surround Trump in protection formation.

You are absolutely correct. My bad

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
I used to believe that Republicans were the party tied to Israel. However, after watching Biden, there seems to be a uni party when it comes to Israel. Sure, there are policy differences when it comes to ruling the sheep but for the most part, when Israel pulls that choke chain, everyone falls in line. Israel because of its actions is facing extinction again. Its neighbors smell blood and the hate is off the charts.... IMO, this move to kill Trump was a move to remove the only leader in the West self centered enough to tell Israel, no. Trump will walk into the room and demand that he run the show. Netanyahu cannot allow that to happen. Trump is an Israeli sycophant, don't get me wrong here, but his problem remains that he can't play nicely in the sandbox. Israel wants pliable politicians that can be told what to do.... Trump by nature can't do that. I was a supporter of Israel til I witnessed what they were willing to do to the Gazans over an oil field. Israel desperately needs US boots on the ground (This play will be a part of any peace keeping truce). They will lose the war of attrition and lose it badly . They are outnumbered 50-1.

We are seeing some things play out in our lifetimes that other generations could only dream of... the problem is, that the economy and living conditions are about to take huge leaps backward.

Isaiah 17
Psalm 83
Ezekiel 38-39
1. It's a gas field. And Israel doesn't need it-- they WANT it because it's going to power Europe for the next 150 years.

2. Jews have been the most persecuted tribe in global history and they're going to use that to justify anything they do and there's nothing that you or I or anybody can do about it.

3. At one point a couple of years ago, the CEOs of 9 of the 10 largest banks in America were Jewish. That's monetary control.

Isaiah 17
Psalm 83
Ezekiel 38-39
I heard about this but I've met been able to verify that in Jewish law only Jews can judge other Jews. And people like Netanyahu take that to the extreme.

Smith appealing his illegal appointment and the docs dismissal today. They will continue to fight to the bitter end.

doesnt matter it will go past the election, and thats the goal.
If Trump wins and he’s smart, he lets it get appealed all the way to SCOTUS. Then it’s 1 more stake in the heart of Govt agency overreach.
I know everyone is fired up about the presidential immunity ruling but the Chevron ruling was WAY more important to all of us.

I heard about this but I've met been able to verify that in Jewish law only Jews can judge other Jews. And people like Netanyahu take that to the extreme.
You want unity and love in the world and hope dementia Joe will keep peace with the fags (your word not mine) so the world can just get along. Meanwhile Trump plays his part and your ilk try to kill him. I’m not a Jew and really don’t have much affiliation. I’m a Christian. But Israel is tired of the BS and made a decision to stop it all. Netenyahu is still just responding to the initial attack, hostage taking, raping, pillaging the Jewish community. If you think netenyahu is overreacting then you’re not really seeing what’s really going on and you’re letting your liberalism cloud your vision. It’s no different than someone busting in your house and raping your wife in front of you. Will you forgive them or try to kill them?

You want unity and love in the world and hope dementia Joe will keep peace with the fags (your word not mine) so the world can just get along. Meanwhile Trump plays his part and your ilk try to kill him. I’m not a Jew and really don’t have much affiliation. I’m a Christian. But Israel is tired of the BS and made a decision to stop it all. Netenyahu is still just responding to the initial attack, hostage taking, raping, pillaging the Jewish community. If you think netenyahu is overreacting then you’re not really seeing what’s really going on and you’re letting your liberalism cloud your vision. It’s no different than someone busting in your house and raping your wife in front of you. Will you forgive them or try to kill them?
Cali are you a Russia hoaxer? Where were you when that was going on?

Sean Davis speaks truth:

As I said repeatedly during the Russia hoax: unless and until everyone involved goes to prison, the behavior will only escalate.

What happened to the Russia hoaxers? Nothing, so they weaponized a virus against their own country. They burned down our cities. They stole an election. And when you committed the crime of noticing, they staged a fake insurrection and tried to jail YOU for calling out their lies.

But that wasn’t enough for them. And why would it be, when they never paid a price for their war on this country?

They raided Trump’s home, guns drawn. And nothing happened. So they arrested him and tried to put him in prison, and nothing happened to them.

And when all their previous failed efforts resulted in ZERO negative consequences for any of the orchestrators, what did they do?

They tried to murder Donald Trump. And then they lied about that and tried to blame YOU for their own eight-year-long operation to get Trump killed.

If you are a member of Congress or a Republican official, I want you to pay very special attention to what I’m about to say: you need to wake the F up.

Seriously. Wake up and pull your heads out of your own backsides. Your incompetence and cowardice are a major reason we find ourselves in this position today. Wake up, sack up, and grow a spine.

Stop sending letters. Stop issuing stern statements written by 22-year-old staffers. Stop all of it and start putting people in prison.

They will not stop escalating. They will not stop trying to kill us. They will not stop destroying the country until they start paying the price for their treason.

Put these people in prison, or lose your country—and maybe even your lives, given what these demons have shown they’re willing to do to gain and maintain power.

Until these people are forced to spend their lives in prison, the insanity will not stop. And your refusal to make that happen doesn’t make you a statesman. It doesn’t make you above it all. It makes you a coward.

So stop with the empty words and start doing your freaking job for once.

You want Trump to take accountability for Jan 6. Yet most of his term was tarnished by a collusion from your own party affiliation. What would you do when your adversaries set up a conspiracy to indict you? If you believe any of this is just then you are brainwashed.

Last edited:

Sean Davis speaks truth:

As I said repeatedly during the Russia hoax: unless and until everyone involved goes to prison, the behavior will only escalate.

What happened to the Russia hoaxers? Nothing, so they weaponized a virus against their own country. They burned down our cities. They stole an election. And when you committed the crime of noticing, they staged a fake insurrection and tried to jail YOU for calling out their lies.

But that wasn’t enough for them. And why would it be, when they never paid a price for their war on this country?

They raided Trump’s home, guns drawn. And nothing happened. So they arrested him and tried to put him in prison, and nothing happened to them.

And when all their previous failed efforts resulted in ZERO negative consequences for any of the orchestrators, what did they do?

They tried to murder Donald Trump. And then they lied about that and tried to blame YOU for their own eight-year-long operation to get Trump killed.

If you are a member of Congress or a Republican official, I want you to pay very special attention to what I’m about to say: you need to wake the F up.

Seriously. Wake up and pull your heads out of your own backsides. Your incompetence and cowardice are a major reason we find ourselves in this position today. Wake up, sack up, and grow a spine.

Stop sending letters. Stop issuing stern statements written by 22-year-old staffers. Stop all of it and start putting people in prison.

They will not stop escalating. They will not stop trying to kill us. They will not stop destroying the country until they start paying the price for their treason.

Put these people in prison, or lose your country—and maybe even your lives, given what these demons have shown they’re willing to do to gain and maintain power.

Until these people are forced to spend their lives in prison, the insanity will not stop. And your refusal to make that happen doesn’t make you a statesman. It doesn’t make you above it all. It makes you a coward.

If you believe any of this is just then you are brainwashed.
While I completely agree with your position, the problem is that you assume Republican politicians are any different than Democrat politicians. They’re the same coin, just different sides. Most of them hate someone like Trump as much as Democrats. Hell, maybe more because he’s making them show their real colors. We definitely live in a 2 party system but it’s not Rs and Ds. It’s royalty and peasants.

The problem is that you assume Republican politicians are any different than Democrat politicians. They’re the same coin, just different sides. Most of them hate someone like Trump as much as Democrats. Hell, maybe more because he’s making them show their real colors. We definitely live in a 2 party system but it’s not Rs and Ds. It’s royalty and peasants.
I absolutely disagree with you. I appreciate you trying to find a middle ground but you gotta take a side my friend. Which one are you on?

While I completely agree with your position, the problem is that you assume Republican politicians are any different than Democrat politicians. They’re the same coin, just different sides. Most of them hate someone like Trump as much as Democrats. Hell, maybe more because he’s making them show their real colors. We definitely live in a 2 party system but it’s not Rs and Ds. It’s royalty and peasants.
they work for the same ppl, they just have different names to divide us because its easier to control a country thats divided

Reactions: Etlonghorn

Sean Davis speaks truth:

You want Trump to take accountability for Jan 6. Yet most of his term was tarnished by a collusion from your own party affiliation. What would you do when your adversaries set up a conspiracy to indict you? If you believe any of this is just then you are brainwashed.
Look I'm only going to say this. Calling the sec teams a bunch of fags was meant as a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I absolutely disagree with you. I appreciate you trying to find a middle ground but you gotta take a side my friend. Which one are you on?
I’m not trying to find a middle ground. I’m saying until we have term limits to eliminate career politicians or blow the whole thing up 1776 style, nothing will change. I want to live my life the way I want and be left the fvck alone. I think that MOST people in this country generally agree with that thought process. The problem is that if everyone decided to vote that way, there would be a whole lot of politicians that would have to go to work in the real world and they would starve. So instead they spin everything to stir up everyone over crap that fills up less than 10% of most people's beliefs and use that to keep the populace divided. There's no money in a unified population. The 1 thing the founders couldn't prepare for when they wrote the constitution was the career politician.

I’m not trying to find a middle ground. I’m saying until we have term limits to eliminate career politicians or blow the whole thing up 1776 style, nothing will change. I want to live my life the way I want and be left the fvck alone. I think that MOST people in this country generally agree with that thought process. The problem is that if everyone decided to vote that way, there would be a whole lot of politicians that would have to go to work in the real world and they would starve. So instead they spin everything to stir up everyone over crap that fills up less than 10% of most people's beliefs and use that to keep the populace divided. There's no money in a unified population. The 1 thing the founders couldn't prepare for when they wrote the constitution was the career politician.

hmmm... I've always thought term limits were a pretty good idea. Maybe two terms for a senator, and four for a representative.

I agree career politicians are a problem. Their primary goal is to be reelected, not to serve their country. It's disgusting.

hmmm... I've always thought term limits were a pretty good idea. Maybe two terms for a senator, and four for a representative.

I agree career politicians are a problem. Their primary goal is to be reelected, not to serve their country. It's disgusting.
4 years for all then reelection and 4 more years tops. so 8 total for everyone.

Look I'm only going to say this. Calling the sec teams a bunch of fags was meant as a joke.
Maybe I was the last to learn but here's the origin of that term and how it got stuck to homosexuals.
Everyone knows that according to the dictionary, a ****** is a bundle of sticks. Back when we were burning witches on a stake, they were also burning homosexuals. They were considered less worthy than witches and therefore were not worthy of a stake but instead tied up like a bundle of sticks (******) and burned on the bottom pile.
The more you know.....Reading 🌈

*looks like the censor is working now. Obviously the word was fa gg ot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT