ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Found Guilty on ALL Counts

Apparently the police deleted a guy wearing a ski mask and carrying an AK shorty at the RNC premises.

Be it feminism, abortion, or radical self deletion, dems voter base keeps on shrinking.

Reactions: freeper
Apparently the police deleted a guy wearing a ski mask and carrying an AK shorty at the RNC premises.

Be it feminism, abortion, or radical self deletion, dems voter base keeps on shrinking.
There are whole bunch of people between the ages of 20 and 40 that play TOO MANY video games.

Note to Liberals: getting shot with real bullets can’t be reversed by hitting the restart button.

"Sneak into the RNC with an AK" they said.
"It'll be fun" they said.

I'd rather vote for the candidate who best represents what I want to see in my country than voting for the person who i think is most likely to win. Seems weird.
Most people do.
But there is a contingency of very weak minded people who only want to vote for the front runner...... they want to associate themselves with a winner.

Most people do.
But there is a contingency of very weak minded people who only want to vote for the front runner...... they want to associate themselves with a winner.
If you don't have a World View, you are a ship without a rudder, no?

Quinn Ewers and Arch Manning have endorsed Donald Trump for President. Numerous other notable athletes have also endorsed Trump after he survived a Democrat a media enabled assassination attempt.

Other athletes who have endorsed Trump over the weekend.

Maxx Crosby
Sauce Gardner
Mitchell Robinson
Jonathan Issac
Michael Porter
Marlon Humphrey
Antonio Brown
Jake Paul
Etc. Etc. Etc.

The list is very likely to grow in the coming days and weeks.
No. At the English "public schools" in the 1800s, the younger boys were assigned to an upperclassman. They were to perform menial tasks, such as laying a fire in the stove, then starting the fire with "******s". Sodomy was often part of their duties. Thus "******s".

For you San Antonio area KENS5 watchers. Is it a pro biden newscast?
Their Facebook site sure does a bunch of "fact checking" on President Trump's speeches, but I haven't seen any checking on Biden's speeches.
Maybe they can't understand his tangled words?

Reactions: westx
For you San Antonio area KENS5 watchers. Is it a pro biden newscast?
Their Facebook site sure does a bunch of "fact checking" on President Trump's speeches, but I haven't seen any checking on Biden's speeches.
Maybe they can't understand his tangled words?
In their defense, it’s hard to fact check incoherent, random words thrown together hiding as a sentence.

So nobody is going to comment on vegetable head dropping out yesterday?
Personally I’m glad to see it, as he even shouldn’t be president now due to health, but I’m also thinking this may hurt Trump…..who I also am not a fan of.

So nobody is going to comment on vegetable head dropping out yesterday?
Personally I’m glad to see it, as he even shouldn’t be president now due to health, but I’m also thinking this may hurt Trump…..who I also am not a fan of.
LOL that you think he "dropped out".

....so Kamala says in a speech that Trump was found liable by a jury of sexual abuse..

How did I miss that?

Most people do.
Yeah i get that. there are people out there who only want to be associated with winners and winning, and their weak mindset leads them down that path

LOL that you think he "dropped out".
Dude did what he thought was best for the future of his party. it shouldnt matter, but i am not a democrat, but I see this as a very unselfish act on his part, which in politics is rare. Usually they are all extremely selfish across the aisle. it's not as if trump would ever step down despite his advanced age and the evidence of his cognitive decline. Just because his decline isnt as obvious as bidens is doesnt mean it doesnt exist. But that's besides the point- the point I wanted to make is that in spite of the fact that I believe both of these "men" are awful people in a personal sense, I believe additionally that trump thinks he is 'better than' and doesnt care about the future of the republican party as much as he cares about the future of his brand. And that biden, put his party over his own personal ambition. Just unfortunate he chose his party over his country by endorsing a horse's ass to be president.

Dude did what he thought was best for the future of his party. it shouldnt matter, but i am not a democrat, but I see this as a very unselfish act on his part, which in politics is rare. Usually they are all extremely selfish across the aisle. it's not as if trump would ever step down despite his advanced age and the evidence of his cognitive decline. Just because his decline isnt as obvious as bidens is doesnt mean it doesnt exist. But that's besides the point- the point I wanted to make is that in spite of the fact that I believe both of these "men" are awful people in a personal sense, I believe additionally that trump thinks he is 'better than' and doesnt care about the future of the republican party as much as he cares about the future of his brand. And that biden, put his party over his own personal ambition. Just unfortunate he chose his party over his country by endorsing a horse's ass to be president.
Biden was forced to drop out by Obama, Pelosi, clinton and their gang, in my opinion. That and of course his illnesses. We have 2 choices. Kennedy and others don't count. I'm afraid for the safety of our country vs foreign adversaries if Harris wins. And I'm afraid for our country being ransacked by antifa and anti-American citizens/illegals if Trump wins. It won't happen in my neck of the woods, but large blue cities could be hit. Ironic.
My vote still goes for President Trump.

Biden was forced to drop out by Obama, Pelosi, clinton and their gang, in my opinion. That and of course his illnesses. We have 2 choices. Kennedy and others don't count. I'm afraid for the safety of our country vs foreign adversaries if Harris wins. And I'm afraid for our country being ransacked by antifa and anti-American citizens/illegals if Trump wins. It won't happen in my neck of the woods, but large blue cities could be hit. Ironic.
My vote still goes for President Trump.
none of them can tell him what to do. and that's not my opinion.

We dont have just two choices, only a simpleton would accept that. Kennedy says all the right things and his vision for America speaks to me in a way that trump, biden, harris and nobody else has ever been able to reach, to me, personally. I've voted in every election since 2000 and 2024 is the first time I've actually felt excited to vote for someone who represents me.

We dont have just two choices, only a simpleton would accept that. Kennedy says all the right things and his vision for America speaks to me in a way that trump, biden, harris and nobody else has ever been able to reach, to me, personally. I've voted in every election since 2000 and 2024 is the first time I've actually felt excited to vote for someone who represents me.
Trump should have picked Kennedy as a running mate.

Trump should have picked Kennedy as a running mate.
If he was smart yeah. But for some reason these people tend to choose someone who is a little lesser known, and has not made a significant mark on politics. Nobody chooses a vp who is clearly more intelligent, more interesting, or has better ideas than the they have. And trump especially wouldnt have a running mate who is more charasmatic, who would highly interesting to the media like Kennedy would be. I think he's too famous, too well known and there's too much potential for an outspoken Kennedy to take attention away from the boss.

Feels like these folks like picking running mates who you have to google to find out about them. People who will always take a backseat, who dont need to be the star. Just like how trump choose a practically unheard of guy who broke into politics claiming to be a never trumper. dude call him "America's hitler". But he's towing the line now isn't he?

Probably harris will choose either a complete retard we've heard of, or a relatively not well known charlatan that we find out later is a complete retard. But it's also possible she picks a decent person, but she's so damned stupid i just cant believe it til i see it.

Sure, Kennedy is a choice. He just won't garner enough votes. But, his voters will help decide whether it'll be Trump or Harris.
And although I'm close, I ain't no simpleton.😄🤘🏻

Sure, Kennedy is a choice. He just won't garner enough votes. But, his voters will help decide whether it'll be Trump or Harris.
And although I'm close, I ain't no simpleton.😄🤘🏻
As a non simpleton then you do recognize that we have more to choose from than the two current morons the establishment is forcing on us. The fact that Kennedy may not get enough votes is a microcosm of the greater issue that the establishment is forcing on us. If we truly had a choice during this cycle, there would have been a more robust and open primary process. Instead the two parties picked the candidates for us. the rnc and dnc choose who their nominee will be as they control who gets to primary. the last thing the establishment wants is a candidate who doesnt tow the party line as designed by leaders of those parties. About the only bipartisan thing the dems and republicans have agreed on is shutting him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT