ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

I don't know how to post tweet videos, but Google "Nick Peterson abrain" and watch the video. It's funny as all get out. Just like fluoride, the "medication" Abrain should be added to the water supply in all public schools and universities.

• Haha
Reactions: westx
I don't know how to post tweet videos, but Google "Nick Peterson abrain" and watch the video. It's funny as all get out. Just like fluoride, the "medication" Abrain should be added to the water supply in all public schools and universities.
Saw that. Hilarious.

It is very funny. Posts from X are easy. On the far bottom right of any post, there is an upload symbol with the arrow going up. Click it, then from the options that come up, click “copy link”. Finally, come over to the dungeon and “paste” here in the message box

Last edited:
Reactions: clob94 and Lampasas
It is very funny. Posts from X are easy. On the far bottom right if any post, there is an upload symbol withe the arrow going up. Click it, then from the options that come up, click “copy link”. Finally, come over to the dungeon and “paste” here in the message box
Here it is for those too lazy to look it up

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT