Tweet of the Day

You guys hear about this?
Yep. Saw that this morning....and they say there's no good news anymore. Seriously though, I still know some people in LEO and cyber-security investigations. They're all abuzz over it. What a coup by the Israelis....or whoever. This operation took some serious intel.

Geez the world is literally turning upside down. I’m hoping Jesus is coming soon.
It's a joke WRL-- let me esssplain what happened-

Hezbollah knew that the Israelis could track their cellphones. So the Hez traded in their cellphones with Hez leadership and were issued old school pagers.
So now, they get beeped, they make a call or read the text. You can't track the GPS on a pager- it's just a little recieving device.

Well-- somehow, the Israelis were able to intercept those 1200 pagers BEFORE they were issued to Hezbollah agents (we don't know how) and they planted tiny explosives in ALL of them.

This morning, the Jews woke up and thought "hey, let's reach out and touch someone" and so they sent texts to 1200 beepers at the same time. Ans obviously the text they sent was the detonation code because BOOM....... all 1200 blew up at once.
Now, obviously these were not massive bombs, just big enough to blow off some fingers, or leave a good bleeding wound. But some folks carry their pager in their pocket.... next to their balls.........

And just like that, some dudes got their dicks blowed off......

And now with no dick, the joke is "hey, these Hezbollah guys can now box for the women's Olympics team...."

Joke drum roll or sad trombone effect.....

Get it now?

Hezbollah knew that the Israelis could track their cellphones. So the Hez traded in their cellphones with Hez leadership and were issued old school pagers.
So now, they get beeped, they make a call or read the text. You can't track the GPS on a pager- it's just a little recieving device.

Well-- somehow, the Israelis were able to intercept those 1200 pagers BEFORE they were issued to Hezbollah agents (we don't know how) and they planted tiny explosives in ALL of them.

This morning, the Jews woke up and thought "hey, let's reach out and touch someone" and so they sent texts to 1200 beepers at the same time. Ans obviously the text they sent was the detonation code because BOOM....... all 1200 blew up at once.
Now, obviously these were not massive bombs, just big enough to blow off some fingers, or leave a good bleeding wound. But some folks carry their pager in their pocket.... next to their balls.........

And now with no dick, the joke is "hey, these Hezbollah guys can now box for the women's Olympics team...."

Get it now?
Remember back in the day saying “man my pager is blowing up!”

Get it now?
Yup. I understand it was a bit. My post still stands.

Reactions: clob94
Best thing about that pager business.....since the pagers blew up, the top guys were issued radios.....and....well, that didnt work out so well either.

Now that I think about it....mosad did not try very hard to hide the fact that they could track all the cell phones....otherwise the pagers would never have been used

Now that I think about it....mosad did not try very hard to hide the fact that they could track all the cell phones....otherwise the pagers would never have been used
Every bad guy knows their cell phone can be tracked.

Couch burners are real…check out the WVU fans about half way through this clip. BTW: this YouTuber/TikTok bro is a total douche nozzle and deserves whatever comes his way.