Tweet of the Day

So this isn't a funny tweet.... I mean.... it is..... but only because it's fvcking sad..... but.... just promise you'll read the whole thing and you'll get it.

A female naval captain ran her boat aground, it caught fire, and capsized.

This is the world we live in now.

Reactions: westx
So this isn't a funny tweet.... I mean.... it is..... but only because it's fvcking sad..... but.... just promise you'll read the whole thing and you'll get it.

Maybe we should put a special flag on ships that women are in charge of so the enemy can recognize them and not treat them like they would if they had mala captains.
Maybe like the rainbow flag. I hear Muslims are extremely tolerant of gay people and women in general.

The liberal left can't make up their mind. Treat us equally for the good stuff, but give us special treatment when it comes to mistakes.

So you had a bad day?

But did you have a "the cartel cut my head off and left it on the roof of my truck" bad day?

Somebody give me some odds on this dude surviving. Anyone. Anybody at all.

One out of four ain’t good:
1: God told him to do it? Dumbass
2: Got room for one more female. Ding ding ding ding-the only halfway rationale thing he said.
3: His recommendation of “be safe”. Lol
4: His other recommendation of “don’t do stupid shit” SMFH

Elon Musk does it again. Check out these autonomous vehicles he’s rolling out next year. And on top of that, he’s also introducing a personal robot named Optimus who can do anything you want him to do. This is just amazing shit. Musk believes that Optimus will be the greatest product ever made of any kind. This is worth watching the entire video.

Reactions: westx
Elon Musk does it again. Check out these autonomous vehicles he’s rolling out next year. And on top of that, he’s also introducing a personal robot named Optimus who can do anything you want him to do. This is just amazing shit. Musk believes that Optimus will be the greatest product ever made of any kind. This is worth watching the entire video.

Clob --- "Optimus, find Bob Stoops and make him eat a bag of dicks."

You said he could do anything I want....