ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
Rumor is Urban Meyer takes over December 1. Contract not known. This is the rumor on 247 and Surley.

How confident are you in this??? I would figure some news would leak..............

I want to be happy.........but I my luck hasn't been great lately..........

Reactions: ThaTank
tenor.gif

I think Herman is likely done... as far as Urban who knows, but I do think Texas has a new coach on 2021

I'll be very surprised if Herman is replaced after this season or before simply
due to what I've previously said would save many a coach this year...........Covid...........and
all of the unnecessary disruption that has gone with it.

I'll be very surprised if Herman is replaced after this season or before simply
due to what I've previously said would save many a coach this year...........Covid...........and
all of the unnecessary disruption that has gone with it.
I would of agreed with you at the beginning of the season but it’s just gotten really bad. Too bad to not make a change

I wanna believe, I wanna believe. So this means the deep pockets like Red McCombs & Tom Hicks are
actively raising the $30 million buyout? That's alot of catfish, I don't care how pissed off you are.

Would love to have UM. If it happens, I hope he will stick around for 10 years. He's a bit of a vagabond

Turn your hearing aid up.

Urban is wearing an orange tie on Fox.

Maybe Urban is upping his trolling game. Is it a burnt orange tie? Or is that sickly Tennessee creamsicle orange? Garish Halloween Oregon State orange?

Speaking of orange. I'm in Atlanta about to head over to Bobby Dodd Stadium to watch the Clemson-Georgia Tech game. I expect what Clemson is about to do to Tech will make Sherman's visit to Atlanta back in '64 look like a Sunday school picnic.

I wanna believe, I wanna believe. So this means the deep pockets like Red McCombs & Tom Hicks are
actively raising the $30 million buyout? That's alot of catfish, I don't care how pissed off you are.

Would love to have UM. If it happens, I hope he will stick around for 10 years. He's a bit of a vagabond
It's a 15.5 million dollar buy out after Dec 1.

And TPTB are trying to find cause to fire Herman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT