ADVERTISEMENT

Uvalde-- we've got to do something

Looks like our police chief was overly concerned about "outreach to the community" and helping "those in need". I smell a democrat in police clothing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-response-shooting-join-city-counse-rcna30910

Watch, he will never be examined in the media because he is a good liberal democrat.
I emailed the Chief of Police in Uvalde inquiring why Mr. Arredondo isn’t sitting in jail right now for gross negligence. Dude is on the tit and needs to be held accountable.

I emailed the Chief of Police in Uvalde inquiring why Mr. Arredondo isn’t sitting in jail right now for gross negligence. Dude is on the tit and needs to be held accountable.
I suspect that firing him would be a good start. I wonder who in Uvalde would hire him now.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I suspect that firing him would be a good start. I wonder who in Uvalde would hire him now.
So do you think he’ll be able to just waltz off to the City Council like has been reported. I guess he won an election. I’m not sure he is safe in Uvalde?

So do you think he’ll be able to just waltz off to the City Council like has been reported. I guess he won an election. I’m not sure he is safe in Uvalde?
I doubt that City Council pays very well.

I have been following what you guys have been saying and posting. There is so much coverage over this and I'm taking it all in bit by bit. I don't know if any of yall saw the video of them interviewing his mom in Spanish. She pretty much said while crying he had reasons for doing it......the teacher that propped the door open was an idiot and then she wanted to see the wreck and it was to late already. She saw him he fired She left the door open like wtf was she thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
the one thing I havnt seen discussed in the AR 15 debate is....the size/weight of the bullet itself. I was in the Army during the transition to the AR15 from the M 14. To us the biggest difference was first, the AR 15 was much lighter. The next thing was at that time there was no way to fix on a bayonet.But the biggest thing to us was the size of the 20 round magazine......about 1/2 the size of the 20 round M14 magazine.....and way lighter. That let the grunts carry at least twice the ammunition. both were semi automatic, but the AR 15 could be switched to full auto....not that it was useful. Pretty hard to even get a 3 second burst out of 20 rounds.

Now 50 years later it is possible that the AR 15 has been improved some from those days.....

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
the one thing I havnt seen discussed in the AR 15 debate is....the size/weight of the bullet itself. I was in the Army during the transition to the AR15 from the M 14. To us the biggest difference was first, the AR 15 was much lighter. The next thing was at that time there was no way to fix on a bayonet.But the biggest thing to us was the size of the 20 round magazine......about 1/2 the size of the 20 round M14 magazine.....and way lighter. That let the grunts carry at least twice the ammunition. both were semi automatic, but the AR 15 could be switched to full auto....not that it was useful. Pretty hard to even get a 3 second burst out of 20 rounds.

Now 50 years later it is possible that the AR 15 has been improved some from those days.....
Cbs morning news this morning made the ar15 out to be a war weapon for mass destruction and casualty as well as obliterating the human body. Or is this the lib's agenda?

Last edited:
@JDCPAgolferHorn what legal ramifications would stop Uvalde citizens from doing a citizen arrest of Uvalde School District Police Chief? Seems warranted imo?
I surely hope them folks stand up and denounce that this piece of shit will NOT be on their council. I don't see it happening. Turd shouldn't be involved with anything involving folks well being. He should be charged with gross negligence and sent to the pen, imo. I believe the FBI won't let this go as is. If there was ever an instance of a turd being making an example of? This is it. Them folks in Uvalde deserve better.

Last edited:

Lib agenda, nothing else. 👍

I've been a teacher for 5 years and, in my opinion, these are some things that would help:

Bullet proof glass and doors everywhere
Barred vestibules at every exterior exits
Alarms that sound whenever an exterior door is left open
An easement of at least 100 yards between any road and the exterior of the building
No parking in the front of the building
Making sure that district police department officers are actively monitoring exterior cameras or walking the building

If you think that last one is already occurring, I assure you it's not. It's common knowledge that our officer takes naps in his office.

I've been a teacher for 5 years and, in my opinion, these are some things that would help:

Bullet proof glass and doors everywhere
Barred vestibules at every exterior exits
Alarms that sound whenever an exterior door is left open
An easement of at least 100 yards between any road and the exterior of the building
No parking in the front of the building
Making sure that district police department officers are actively monitoring exterior cameras or walking the building

If you think that last one is already occurring, I assure you it's not. It's common knowledge that our officer takes naps in his office.
Are you allowed to conceal carry at your school? I cannot imagine the horror those teachers went thru in Uvalde. What would they have given to have been armed in that situation?

Are you allowed to conceal carry at your school? I cannot imagine the horror those teachers went thru in Uvalde. What would they have given to have been armed in that situation?
I'm conservative and I don't believe arming teachers is the answer. I also do not want my students to use their cell phones during an active shooter situation.

I am going to invest in one of these:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT