ADVERTISEMENT

Verbal exchange between Sam and murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with OU QBs being punk bitches and getting told off by opponents after big losses? First it was the Georgia player telling Baker to humble himself, now this.

I think it has something to do with the type of low quality people they are to begin with. To betray their home state and rejoice in making their home state look bad. No wonder so many Sooners turn out to be pieces of shit.

I just now remembered this. But the 2008 TX/OK game was another shootout between two outstanding qb's who had outstanding games. But in that game the qb's Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford were great rivals and great friends. There was a great picture of two gladiators shaking hands after the game.

But Kyler Murray is not made that way

For all you OK players taking trash after yesterday's game. I hope it kills you when you go online and look at pics of TX players wearing the bronze hat. Now you're the ones who get to know how it feels to be on the losing end in this rivalry.

You've done your post game interviews. Now go take a shower, don't say a word, get on the bus and go home cause you've just been dismissed.

TX 48
OK 45

HookemHorns

Reactions: freeper
Yes,there is no doubt he has athletic skills but does he have the character ability to be a leader of a team and if he did I must have missed it.

I just now remembered this. But the 2008 TX/OK game was another shootout between two outstanding qb's who had outstanding games. But in that game the qb's Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford were great rivals and great friends. There was a great picture of two gladiators shaking hands after the game.

But Kyler Murray is not made that way
THIS

I so wanted Bradford to lose, but at least he was a decent guy with morals and a friendship with Colt. The two of them and Tebow were the best of the best.

Baker started a new trend of being a total AHole and Kyler is following in this footsteps. Did you see the interview on GameDay before the game? They asked Kyler how he viewed himself compared to the all-time QB greats that hail from the state of Texas like Drew Brees, Colt McCoy, Baker Mayfield and Kyler said "not to sound cocky, but I'm better than all of them." Give me a break.

SPORTS-FBC-TEXAS-OKLAHOMA-7-DA.JPG

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
He will never match VY! That's for damn sure...he probably dreams about that stuff Schultz!

IN the list no one mentioned VY..LOL..

Hook'em
Maybe they did, I can't remember the exact quote. It was something along those lines.

I guess Kyler got tired of doing Horns Down and not having his own hand sign, so he turned OU down on the ball for us

Maybe they did, I can't remember the exact quote. It was something along those lines.

I guess Kyler got tired of doing Horns Down and not having his own hand sign, so he turned OU down on the ball for us

Hell, I would put Romance Taylor up against him any day dope or no dope

Hook'em

Reactions: oldhorn2
"They asked Kyler how he viewed himself compared to the all-time QB greats that hail from the state of Texas like Drew Brees, Colt McCoy, Baker Mayfield and Kyler said"not to sound cocky, but I'm better than all of them."

In Kylers defense.....he did come out later and say he misunderstood the question. He said he thought they asked how he viewed his height to the all-time QB greats that hail from TEXAS. And he meant to say...."not to sound cocky, but im a lot shorter than all of them". That means something when Drew Brees is maybe 5'10" so that means Kyler is somewhere between 5'4" and 5'7"

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I remember when I was his age, I was running around Pleiku in the Central Highlands in SE Asia shootin everything...Just 18 yrs old, the next week I was 32 yrs old.lol..them fing Mountains was a bitch!

Hook'em

Reactions: freeper and TX1972
THIS

I so wanted Bradford to lose, but at least he was a decent guy with morals and a friendship with Colt. The two of them and Tebow were the best of the best.

Baker started a new trend of being a total AHole and Kyler is following in this footsteps. Did you see the interview on GameDay before the game? They asked Kyler how he viewed himself compared to the all-time QB greats that hail from the state of Texas like Drew Brees, Colt McCoy, Baker Mayfield and Kyler said "not to sound cocky, but I'm better than all of them." Give me a break.

SPORTS-FBC-TEXAS-OKLAHOMA-7-DA.JPG
Wow I just cannot stand how cocky he is. He’s not even in the same category as the qbs mentioned. I really hope they lose a couple more games this year so he can get a little taste of humble pie. I don’t understand when a kid with so much talent as him acts the way he does. I guess growing up he wasn’t used to losing, but he better get used to losing if he is gonna play professional baseball.

I'm not a Kyler Murray fan, but I watched the interview and the question was basically, how do you think you stack up with some of the best "HIGH SCHOOL QB's in Texas of all time" It wasn't asking what how he compared in college or professionally, he was asked how he compared in HIGH SCHOOL to some of the greats. His record is 43-0 as a high school starter, he led his LOADED teams to 3 straight state championships in the highest level of Texas HIGH SCHOOL football, which hadn't been done previously. He was the Gatorade player of the year in the country his senior year....now its hard to compare across generations and things like that but he does have a case to be one of the best HIGH SCHOOL football players from the State of Texas.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'm not a Kyler Murray fan, but I watched the interview and the question was basically, how do you think you stack up with some of the best "HIGH SCHOOL QB's in Texas of all time" It wasn't asking what how he compared in college or professionally, he was asked how he compared in HIGH SCHOOL to some of the greats. His record is 43-0 as a high school starter, he led his LOADED teams to 3 straight state championships in the highest level of Texas HIGH SCHOOL football, which hadn't been done previously. He was the Gatorade player of the year in the country his senior year....now its hard to compare across generations and things like that but he does have a case to be one of the best HIGH SCHOOL football players from the State of Texas.

Had Kyler played at Whitehouse like Patrick Mahomes he wouldn't be 43-0. Playing for Allen makes a BIG difference.

Also 6A is the biggest school division, not the "highest level" division. The best teams usually are in 6A but it has nothing to do with it being the highest level of football. There are 6A teams that would get crushed by 5A teams and maybe 4A teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT