ADVERTISEMENT

Verbal exchange between Sam and murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell not even going to sit here and go back and forth. I know you like to get Scholz riled up with your trolling and that's probably fun for you but it's annoying to me. It's ok that you want to stick up for your QB it's probably what any fan would do.
So you have no proof, ok got it, why didn’t you say that from the get go?

No, it doesn't debunk anything. Dishonest take. It picks up after any finger pointing might've happened. It definitely shows words being exchanged though and Sam being pissed.

Again, Sam just won a huge game and came over to congratulate the midget. The simple fact that he walks off heated obviously shows Murray was a poor sport. Why would Sam be mad otherwise? Answer that simple question.

You're not being honest, Bell.
Finger pointing? Who said anything about finger pointing? Sounds like goalposts are being moved here. No, it was specifically said that Murray was poking Sam in the chest and started an altercation. Is that true or not, I sure don’t see it nor do I hear any verbal exchange. Was there? It appears there was some verbal communication but the reporting on this has clearly been debunked so who can say? For all we know Sam took exception to Murray being named the best high school qb of the last decade, or possibly all time?

Last edited:
So you have no proof, ok got it, why didn’t you say that from the get go?
giphy.gif

well....from what I saw, Murray is as good a college QB as I have seen. What I dont understand is how anyone with the tools he has would finish a career with only one year as the main guy??? He has a great arm, is accurate, and like Heisenberg said is damned hard to catch. Who knows if he is fragile as his frame suggests....no one can nail him apparently.

so...only one year?....doesnt make sense.

Baker Mayfield was ahead of him?

Nice straw man. We don’t see finger pointing/poking whatever so the whole story must be untrue.

I see you haven’t answered my simple question, Bell. Why was Sam mad after winning a big game?

Keep up the dishonesty. Glad you lost.

Nice straw man. We don’t see finger pointing/poking whatever so the whole story must be untrue.

I see you haven’t answered my simple question, Bell. Why was Sam mad after winning a big game?

Keep up the dishonesty. Glad you lost.
My friend in the world of Fake News we need to know what's real and what's not.

So why was Sam the Winner mad? For no reason?
Was he? I certainly couldn't tell from the video and without audio, it's anyones guess what pleasantries they are exchanging. I guess we'll never know the full truth. Regardless it was a good game and if we get to play again, it'll be another good one.

So because YOU can't tell it must be fake? Yet both QB's were asked what happened during the press conference? Video, photographs and articles exist about it but NAH it's fake news. :rolleyes:

So because YOU can't tell it must be fake? Yet both QB's were asked what happened during the press conference? Video, photographs and articles exist about it but NAH it's fake news. :rolleyes:
I didn't see quotes from either qb's validating either insinuations of Murray starting an altercation, Murray putting his finger in Sam's chest or Sam calling Murray a Pu%%y. That's drama being made up, in my opinion, by a dumbass reporter. The truth is somewhere in between all of it but the video surely doesn't support your position.

Last edited:
To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the video. I had hoped to have a sweet sound bite or slow motion lip reading of the phrase for awesome forum trash talk gifs.

I conclude that there's no definitive conclusion except that there was a confrontation of sorts. Everything else is just hear say but we all know how it really went down ya dirty Sooners! The gloves fit so we won't acquit! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT