Very tragic news for the Ehlinger family

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I don't care if his brother was a TX legend and I don't care if this is a public forum. Even if it was an od, and sadly this appears to be the case, we need to give this story a rest. I'm talking about the Ehlinger family not just his mother. They don't want to talk about it and we should respect that and give this story a rest.

DrinkToIt

Feb 27, 2006
I don't care if his brother was a TX legend and I don't care if this is a public forum. Even if it was an od, and sadly this appears to be the case, we need to give this story a rest. I'm talking about the Ehlinger family not just his mother. They don't want to talk about it and we should respect that and give this story a rest.

You give it a rest then. No one is forcing you to comment on this thread.

LAY THE WOODY

Jul 23, 2008
I think you need to give it a rest.

LAY THE WOODY

Jul 23, 2008
This board will talk about it without your consent. Who are you?

Reactions: DrinkToIt