ADVERTISEMENT

Warren declares for NFL draft

The only way that I see Warren making it in the NFL is to be a really good blocker first, which will get coaches attention, and be a good runner second. Coaches love RB's who can block and protect the QB.

I get that Warren’s dad was a really good player. They only gets you so far though and it seems like that is all he’s living off of right now.

I would be really surprised if he's drafted. He's got no production and I doubt he tests well at the combine. He carries way too much weight to retain quickness. This isn't 1995, his measurable aren't something that is really all that coveted in today's game.

Last edited:
The only way that I see Warren making it in the NFL is to be a really good blocker first, which will get coaches attention, and be a good runner second. Coaches love RB's who can block and protect the QB.

MM....you are asking him to do that which he showed either no talent or desire to do here.He was the least effective blocking RB I can ever remember.

MM....you are asking him to do that which he showed either no talent or desire to do here.He was the least effective blocking RB I can ever remember.

I agree, oldhorn. This is why I don't see Warren being drafted, or making it in the NFL. If he could learn how to be a blocking beast, he would earn himself a job on an NFL team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT