ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

@outhereincali

You not to stop saying that Trump tried to "overthrow our democracy".

2 reasons why.

1. We live in constitutional republic- not a democracy.
2. When we are ready to overthrow it for real- it won't be Trump giving the orders.

Hope this clears it up.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
@outhereincali

You not to stop saying that Trump tried to "overthrow our democracy".

2 reasons why.

1. We live in constitutional republic- not a democracy.
2. When we are ready to overthrow it for real- it won't be Trump giving the orders.

Hope this clears it up.
Wrong. We DO live in a democracy. And what happened on 1/6/21 WAS an insurrection.

But you guys keep telling yourself that we're not a democracy. Anything to fit your narrative.

Wrong. We DO live in a democracy. And what happened on 1/6/21 WAS an insurrection.

But you guys keep telling yourself that we're not a democracy. Anything to fit your narrative.
A democracy is when you have two wolves and one sheep deciding what to eat for dinner. Works great for the wolves but not so much for the sheep, because nobody is there to serve in the sheep’s best interest. We’ve never lived in a democracy. You should’ve learned that in junior high.

A constitutional republic or Republican form of government requires that all citizens have representation in their government.

And the riots of murder and destruction led and inspired by the Democratic party are worse. Plus, the harassment of people at restaurants and public places who do not bow to the Democrat party propaganda is terrible. A few hours by 100s vs constant threats by 1000s.

Cali--- I'm trying to help you out here.

We do NOT live in a democracy. We live in a constitutional republic.

Donald Trump controls no one. When it's time to dismantle our broken and corrupt government, it won't be Trump giving the order to do so. Please tell me you understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I’m not going to lie the real travesty here is Trumps attorney wearing a dress up to her chin, she should be in a bikini, it’s summertime

And the riots of murder and destruction led and inspired by the Democratic party are worse. Plus, the harassment of people at restaurants and public places who do not bow to the Democrat party propaganda is terrible. A few hours by 100s vs constant threats by 1000s.

Funny how libs conveniently get amnesia about the riots, looting, assaults, arson, vandalism, etc. caused by Democrat "peaceful protesters" last year when claiming "insurrection" on 1/6. :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy at its finest LOL. Listen to these 2 stooges. So when Antifa and BLM are calling to defund the Police and it actually happened in some cities, it’s ok but when a rogue FBI and DOJ are called out it’s not ok? Got it. I’m not much on defunding law enforcement but the FBI and DOJ need to be reeled in.

Cali--- I'm trying to help you out here.

We do NOT live in a democracy. We live in a constutional republic.

Donald Trump controls no one. When it's time to dismantle our broken and corrupt government, it won't be Trump giving the order to do so. Please tell me you understand what I'm saying.
Wth are you actually saying you want the government to go down? And that's it's inevitable?

Wth are you actually saying you want the government to go down? And that's it's inevitable?
All governments collapse. Eventually-- every single government ever created collapses. It's in every history book ever written. No nation EVER has the same leadership system as the day it was founded. Even the Brits changed.
When a government become too powerful, top corrupt or too stupid-- collapse is inevitable.

Yes-- Even our nation will collapse. And it will be rebuilt again.

Hopefully the RIGHT way this time.

Cali, come on man, you can't have it both ways. You keep harping on the "insurrection" at the capitol, but remain silent on all of the crimes and horrible things that liberal "protesters" did for months prior to 1/6, some of which was done to federal buildings. Surely you don't condone that. Those people weren't "peaceful protesters".

n4o8Bgz.jpg

The price of insulin

Australia $6.94
UK $7.52
France $9.08
Germany $11.00
Canada $12.00
Japan $14.00
United States $98.70

Every republican voted against this cap. Everyone. Now the IRA has addressed this but only a few. They managed to get a provision that only people with Medicare are eligible for the $35 cap. People with private insurance are screwed and we're talking about a lot of people.

Sidenote. Some of the states with highest rates are AR, MS, and OK. 5 of their 6 senators voted against it and the only who did is to up for reelection.

The voters will remember in November.

I'm not angry I'm furious.

The price of insulin

Australia $6.94
UK $7.52
France $9.08
Germany $11.00
Canada $12.00
Japan $14.00
United States $98.70

Every republican voted against this cap. Everyone. Now the IRA has addressed this but only a few. They managed to get a provision that only people with Medicare are eligible for the $35 cap. People with private insurance are screwed and we're talking about a lot of people.

Sidenote. Some of the states with highest rates are AR, MS, and OK. 5 of their 6 senators voted against it and the only who did is to up for reelection.

Quite the opposite is going to happen in November. I'm not sure what makes you so delusional about normal, commonsense thinking, but it boggles the mind some of the things that you believe and say.

The left is in big trouble in midterms. They have shown how incompetent that they are. The US has spiraled downward since Biden took office, and he is unfit to hold office. People see this. Republicans are going to overtake both the house and senate. It's coming. Get ready. Book it!

Reactions: Belldozer1
The price of insulin

Australia $6.94
UK $7.52
France $9.08
Germany $11.00
Canada $12.00
Japan $14.00
United States $98.70

Call yer gubner. My gubner is too busy loading up the buses. 😉

Reactions: Belldozer1
Look and I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't like extremists be they Democrat or republican.

On the left I don't like
Antifa
Conspiracy theorists Oliver Stone
Homophobes and anti semites Louis Farrakhan
Haters the Nation of Islam
TV the young Turks especially Ana Kasparian

On the right I'm so glad that Alex Jones got destroyed last week. What was it $40 million? 😃

Look and I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't like extremists be they Democrat or republican.

On the left I don't like
Antifa
Conspiracy theorists Oliver Stone
Homophobes and anti semites Louis Farrakhan
Haters the Nation of Islam
TV the young Turks especially Ana Kasparian

On the right I'm so glad that Alex Jones got destroyed last week. What was it $40 million? 😃
Yer in a hole son, long dig. Got spirit though.

The price of insulin

Australia $6.94
UK $7.52
France $9.08
Germany $11.00
Canada $12.00
Japan $14.00
United States $98.70

Most every non- invested American agrees that our med prices are too high but very few understand as to why and how it can be changed. Sure, corruption is involved in some instances but not most.

You see, American companies spend MASSIVELY in R&D to develope effective meds and therefore have a price point to remain cutting edge on the next med. Other companies spend considerably less to reverse engineer these meds without the R&D and the US governments red tape. Therefore their profitability threshold is much much lower.

How is this fixed? Not sure but tariffs & IP protections can curb it because those other countries have massive tariffs on us purchasing their knock offs at a lower price. Yes, those off brand meds could actually be cheaper as well.

I actually think we should subsidize our R&D efforts to an extent instead of wasting money on the hoops they have to jump through. There's no perfect answer that I am aware of.

Most every non- invested American agrees that our med prices are too high but very few understand as to why and how it can be changed. Sure, corruption is involved in some instances but not most.

You see, American companies spend MASSIVELY in R&D to develope effective meds and therefore have a price point to remain cutting edge on the next med. Other companies spend considerably less to reverse engineer these meds without the R&D and the US governments red tape. Therefore their profitability threshold is much much lower.

How is this fixed? Not sure but tariffs & IP protections can curb it because those other countries have massive tariffs on us purchasing their knock offs at a lower price. Yes, those off brand meds could actually be cheaper as well.

I actually think we should subsidize our R&D efforts to an extent instead of wasting money on the hoops they have to jump through. There's no perfect answer that I am aware of.

Not to mention politicians being paid off for years by Big Pharma to not introduce legislation to lower the price of meds. They have been paid millions and millions to sit on their hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT