ADVERTISEMENT

What will Bobby do?

Your fanbase and administration and head coach are obviously fine with violence against women. You keep wifebeaters over and over and over again. Because football. Sorry you can't reconcile that fact in your frustrated head with your misguided sense of morality.

If they were really openly accepting of that behavior, as you suggest, why waste time with suspensions? Just flip off the camera, tell them to piss off and dare them to do something about it.

I can reconcile it, I just dont agree with your assessment. But, again, not going to continue to have the same stupid ass argument with you. What's the point? You need new material.

Anyway, back to the original post, do any of you okies claim with a straight face that bob will punish this repeat criminal significantly? Maybe if he weren't a talented football player...

Sure, why not.

Heisenberg please use the ignore feature. It works wonders

Not a bad idea. even some of his fellow texas posters get tired of his drivel. Of course this board would get awfully quiet for me.

I don't need new material. $ooners continually show they'll put up with criminality and cheating to win. And then cry like little girls when called out on it. Wash, rinse, repeat...

Here's a question, why'd you 3 immediately rush over to the Longhorn site when news of yet another $ooner scumbag broke? To NOT hear criticisms? Lulz. No, the answer is to attack the messenger and ignore the message per usual.

Reactions: Hayser76
Whatever you say dude, as if you actually know what we are all thinking. I was on the OU message boards and plenty would be happy to see him gone and everyone else is calling for suspension of some sort. But if I didnt know any better, and actually listened to you, I'd think that OU fans would rather go burn down that bar, then murder and hide the body of the bouncer so he cant press charges.

No, i've already stated my reasons for coming to this site. I cant speak for the others.

OU star CB Jordan Thomas arrested for Assault and battery. Public intoxication. And interference with police in Cleveland county. (so the cops here won't hide videos like they do in Norman)

No word on if he assaulted a cop, male or female (this might get him a promotion to team captain), or other details.

We do know that he has been suspended twice previously by OU. Bobby was super tough on him in the past, choosing to selectively sit him for the long awaited Tulsa game.

And his last arrest was just this past Dec for missing court for a speeding violation....for which he got nothing since the team was busy gearing up for a meaningful game. And in reality this isn't that big of a transgression in itself, but was probably worthy of some suspension considering his past is starting to trend in the Manziel direction of not giving a damn.

He's bordering on recklessly not listening. And one would have to think about finally giving serious consequences. Especially when actions are getting more serious.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and bet Bobby gives that kid a 'stern talking to'! He such a disciplinarian . . . that Bobby fella. ;)

Reactions: Scholz and swVAHorn
Whatever you say dude, as if you actually know what we are all thinking. I was on the OU message boards and plenty would be happy to see him gone and everyone else is calling for suspension of some sort
I don't know what you people think, I just watch what you DO which is condone criminality including violence against women time and again. Saying you're against it on the internet doesn't change your consistent ACTIONS. Talk is cheap especially from pathalogical liars.

Reactions: Hayser76
What does me posting on a Texas site have to do with you guys being obsessed with anything and everything Oklahoma? Enlighten me lol. In case you didn't know this is called RIVALS and it's fun to go back and forth with Texas fans, OSU, etc. The difference is I don't resort to childish name calling and immature responses. Notice I have no issues with old horn and others? There's a reason for that. Respect as adults. You will never see me start topics about Texas on Oklahoma boards. We have enough issues(like yall do trying to get your program back) and I definitely don't have time to worry about others. If you can't act as an adult, I will use the ignore feature. Your choice

Anyway, back to the original post, do any of you okies claim with a straight face that bob will punish this repeat criminal significantly? Maybe if he weren't a talented football player...
Scholz lets just wait for all the facts to come out and to see if there are any charges that stick. Sometimes these types of things take months, even years to get fully worked out. Having said that I'm sure Stoops will take whatever appropriate action he deems necessary.Jumping to conclusions is never the way to go, take for example the Strong situation that came up last year. He may not be here still if people would have just acted hastily instead of allowing the process to play out and that divorce settlement ending and effectively putting everything to rest. The same time should be allowed for the process to play out here.

Last edited:
Texas fans seem obsessed with anything and everything OU. That's cute. They do realize they beat Ou last year right ? Their focus needs to be on Notre Dame

Oh the irony.

And the lack of reading/comprehension skills. Just follow the bouncing ball in the thread to see who is obsessed with who and who started this pissing contest.

Reactions: Scholz and swVAHorn
What does me posting on a Texas site have to do with you guys being obsessed with anything and everything Oklahoma? Enlighten me lol. In case you didn't know this is called RIVALS and it's fun to go back and forth with Texas fans, OSU, etc. The difference is I don't resort to childish name calling and immature responses. Notice I have no issues with old horn and others? There's a reason for that. Respect as adults. You will never see me start topics about Texas on Oklahoma boards. We have enough issues(like yall do trying to get your program back) and I definitely don't have time to worry about others. If you can't act as an adult, I will use the ignore feature. Your choice
No...NOT the ignore feature! How will we be able to go on? I can guarantee you one thing...IF you were to go to an ou site you would not have to ignore us, because I dang sure don't go to any ou site.

You said you were not here to talk trash. You have talked trash MANY times. Therefore the adult response to that is to call the person who lied a liar. Not hard. Not childish. If you are here to talk trash then man up and say it and no one will call you a liar for it? When you call us obsessed while you are on our site it makes you look like an imbecile. So anything from you after that will be taken as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsto60 and Scholz
Trashing a program and talking trash is 2 different things. As you know there is a certain line where it goes from giving each other a hard time to acting like a 12 year old. I can speak for myself to say I'll never turn into the name calling type poster. If you want to that is fine I'll just choose to not conversate with you.

I don't know what you people think, I just watch what you DO which is condone criminality including violence against women time and again. Saying you're against it on the internet doesn't change your consistent ACTIONS. Talk is cheap especially from pathalogical liars.

Yeah, that is believable, considering you know what each and every one of the OU fans in the world thinks about everything. You are not prone to hyperbole, at all.

Trashing a program and talking trash is 2 different things. As you know there is a certain line where it goes from giving each other a hard time to acting like a 12 year old. I can speak for myself to say I'll never turn into the name calling type poster. If you want to that is fine I'll just choose to not conversate with you.
I will try to go on. It will be tough but I think I can do it. GTFO.

Reactions: jsto60 and Scholz
Yeah, that is believable, considering you know what each and every one of the OU fans in the world thinks about everything. You are not prone to hyperbole, at all.
You're completely illiterate.

And your football program STILL condones thugs and wifebeaters.

I can freely admit that I need you like I need herpes.
Nice of you to take a break from your Golden Girls Independence Day weekend marathon watch party to add your .02. It had to have been tough to break away from watching that hot Betty White or is Bea Arthur your girl?

Reactions: oldhorn2
Jsto you coming up to Oklahoma for the 4th?

Why would I leave God's country for that Indian land?

Where you clowns change up the words "the Home of the Brave" to "the Home of the Sooners".

You want to pass out your herpes that badly that you solicit young men on a UT messageboard???

Reactions: swVAHorn
I have never understood the "wait to see what happens" argument?

I understand not going to jail over "loopholes" because that protects the innocent from being wrongfully prosecuted. (There could be some Baylor players accused who are actually innocent) But why do teams, coaches & fans always hide behind that when a player does something wrong?

So if you crash your car & blow a .20 but the cop who fills out the paperwork accidental types .21 so now you are innocent? "Hey, the facts all came out & I was wrongfully charged!"
No, you just got lucky.

I can give you TWO EXAMPLES of my team's starting QB getting benched for being stupid, even though never even charged.

1) Starting QB of previous year's BCS title game suspected of cheating on homework. Never proven, never even taken to school ethics board. Admitted to coach he cheated, kicked off team & out of school for entire season.
2) Starting QB seen running from party busted by police. Alleged to be underage intoxicated. Turned himself in. Was not seen drinking by police, blew below the limit, thus released home as law says. Still suspended by team.

So if the police can't prove I cheated on my wife in a court, does that mean things are smooth sailing at home? Lol, nope.

I have to give it up to Bell for being the first that I am aware of to work in Golden Girls smack....good job.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT