ADVERTISEMENT

What's up my chitlins...

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Just checking in from H town. Watched the horns play tonight. Shaka has has been ticking me off lately but maybe, just maybe, when we add a point guard we can complete this team. I still think he can get it done. I have no word yet on the foozeball team. A few weeks to go before spring ball and all. MM, if you're following me on tweeter, and ryan sublett i know you are, check out my last media twiirt. If ya'll are nice, I'll share some info with you. Later my bro's!

Clob-What's your tweet info? I thought I signed up to follow last year, but I guess not.

Just checking in from H town. Watched the horns play tonight. Shaka has has been ticking me off lately but maybe, just maybe, when we add a point guard we can complete this team. I still think he can get it done. I have no word yet on the foozeball team. A few weeks to go before spring ball and all. MM, if you're following me on tweeter, and ryan sublett i know you are, check out my last media twiirt. If ya'll are nice, I'll share some info with you. Later my bro's!

clob, I don't do Twitter. Email me the info if you want to. Hope all goes well with your latest business venture.

Clob94 on tweeter I think. I got some inside info for you...... or maybe I don't..... MM just Google that tweeter handle annd you can still view it. You'll get a kick out of the photo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT