ADVERTISEMENT

who returns who goes pro

Best QB and season we've had since Colt McCoy and some you guys act like he's Tyrone Swoopes lol. The only thing lazy in this whole thing is your analysis... Quinn still threw for 300 yards and had zero turnovers. The guys you should be taking your anger out on are the RBs who fumbled on 2 very crucial drives. But keep blaming the QB.....

You wouldn't know good QB play if it was right in front of your face.
I saw good QB play, he just had a W on his helmet.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Best QB and season we've had since Colt McCoy and some you guys act like he's Tyrone Swoopes lol. The only thing lazy in this whole thing is your analysis... Quinn still threw for 300 yards and had zero turnovers. The guys you should be taking your anger out on are the RBs who fumbled on 2 very crucial drives. But keep blaming the QB.....

Maybe not, but I know lazy and dumb when I see it.

I saw good QB play, he just had a W on his helmet.
Ya well that guy that had a W on his helmet was a 6th year starter who has started about 50 games in college football lol. Shocking I tell ya. Not that that is relevant or anything to you guys. Quite surprising the 24 year old 6th year starter outplayed the 20 year old 2nd year starter.

Last edited:
Ya well that guy that had a W on his helmet was a 6th year starter who has started about 50 games in college football lol. Shocking I tell ya. Not that that is relevant or anything to you guys. Quite surprising the 24 year old 6th year starter outplayed the 20 year old 2nd year starter.
Which btw shouldn’t be allowed. I mean come on NCAA. Alex Bowman at OSU just got a 7th year of eligibility

Hahaha I figured I’d get a rise with that. I’m sure if Quinn comes back he’ll have a better season, I’m not debating that. I just wonder what his ceiling is.

Hahaha I figured I’d get a rise with that. I’m sure if Quinn comes back he’ll have a better season, I’m not debating that. I just wonder what his ceiling is.
Well judging from his jump from last year to this year I would say his ceiling is pretty damn high. We were one play away from playing for a national championship this year. If not for those 2 fumbles we more than likely win that game. Quinn needs to get in the weight room this offseason and add about 15 pounds of good weight and that should help his pocket presence. It helped Colt a ton when he did that from his sophomore to junior year.

I don't know why you would want to start over at QB next year and have to rely on a freshman going into the first year in the SEC. Then you give Arch another year to develop which is not a bad thing at all.

I think a lot of this has to do with the extra year of eligibility that all players received in the COVID session.

I can't believe Quinn wasn't that good the other night, meanwhile this is what he was up against on 50% of his dropbacks...

Hopkem722... I have been very critical of your hysterical takes during games, but I think this is right on. Good on you for standing in there against the noise

Best post on this topic...

Reactions: weevilcatch
Hopkem722... I have been very critical of your hysterical takes during games, but I think this is right on. Good on you for standing in there against the noise

Best post on this topic...
I apologize for my nonsensical rants during the games. I get way to emotionally invested and say things I probably shouldn't. I love this team and my university and I just want the best for the program. Really proud they have turned things around and I really think best case scenario for the first year in the SEC is to have a 3rd year starter.

Well judging from his jump from last year to this year I would say his ceiling is pretty damn high. We were one play away from playing for a national championship this year. If not for those 2 fumbles we more than likely win that game. Quinn needs to get in the weight room this offseason and add about 15 pounds of good weight and that should help his pocket presence. It helped Colt a ton when he did that from his sophomore to junior year.

I don't know why you would want to start over at QB next year and have to rely on a freshman going into the first year in the SEC. Then you give Arch another year to develop which is not a bad thing at all.
I can agree with you on that. Let’s just hope he progresses over the offseason if he does indeed stay. I think the offense will be more dangerous next season even with Worthy, Brooks, and Mitchell likely gone.

Speaking of people leaving. What’s everyone’s take on Coach K and the defense. The pass defense was terrible all season and I think it’s more scheme than the players themselves. If you notice during the UW game, the DBs seemed confused pre snap the majority of the night. If they’re running a ton of match coverage and everyone isn’t on the same page, it’s a recipe for disaster

welp..were fcked...Charles Wright just entered the transfer portal.

and again..HES 20 AND A SOPHOMORE LOL.... Unless you want to get a portal QB your answer is NOT to start a freshamn (RS) first year in the SEC. You pray Quinn comes back..you WANT him on that field , you NEED him on that field.
YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Reports coming out that sark and team are trying hard to get Sanders, Sorell and Mitchell to stay. Obviously we know that but then not declaring so far is good news.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT