Wow VP of Washington Commanders Caught On Hidden Camera Calling Fans "High School Educated Mouth-Breathers" & Jerra is Racist Homophobe & Runs the NFL

mortgagehorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics" During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen),.

Vice President of Content for the NFL’s Washington Commanders, formerly the Redskins, is caught on hidden camera stating, “Most of the NFL fans I would say, are high school educated alcoholics” likening them to “mouth breathers.” Enteen goes on to characterize NFL fans as “violent,” saying “there’s fights in the stands all the time.”

When asked to describe the Commanders players, Enteen says, “a big chunk is very low-income African-Americans that comes from a community that is inherently very homophobic.” He further explains, “I love hip-hop, hip-hop is very homophobic. It’s a cultural thing that I hope gets better.”

Enteen also criticizes the NFL's progressive initiatives as “performative,” stating that their “[NFL] social justice efforts are a performance for the sake of public perception.” When asked about the NFL’s commitment to Black Lives Matter, Pride, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, he bluntly replies, “...it's to make as much money as possible.” Enteen further denounces NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) as a “50 million dollar puppet” controlled by the owners.

Enteen proceeds to accuse Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, whom he claims “really runs the NFL,” of harboring deep-seated biases, saying, “I think he hates gay people and black people.

Also says they lied to fans that the water leak in the stadium that went on fans was actually sewage.

I doubt this guy is employed by EOD

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.