ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

I personally believe he should have just given her the goat!!

I bet he tried the whole "cock in a box" trick on her.

Originally posted by McGuapo:
Tell Cleve to get off your couch.

roll.gif

i just talked to him this morning. he said he had been up all night watching out his window and the news.
laugh.gif

i'm not sure what happens next. i asked him if he read the note and to tell me what it said. he said there was a phone number and address on it. he said below that it said "you have 3 days to come by and handle this as a man straight-up. if you aren't a man then here is my number and i expect a phone call within the time listed above. as long as i receive some kind of correspondence i wont come get you. no correspondence means 4 days from now i'm going to find you and you aren't going to like the outcome." then the wife apparently wrote " you had better be a man and explain what you did. i think you are, but couldn't really tell after what you showed me!"

i just talked to him this morning. he said he had been up all night watching out his window and the news.
laugh.gif

i'm not sure what happens next. i asked him if he read the note and to tell me what it said. he said there was a phone number and address on it. he said below that it said "you have 3 days to come by and handle this as a man straight-up. if you aren't a man then here is my number and i expect a phone call within the time listed above. as long as i receive some kind of correspondence i wont come get you. no correspondence means 4 days from now i'm going to find you and you aren't going to like the outcome." then the wife apparently wrote " you had better be a man and explain what you did. i think you are, but couldn't really tell after what you showed me!"

LMAO at the wife's one-liner at the end of the note.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by 2000 Man:
well...pulling it out is definitely a high risk/high reward proposition. let's give your buddy props for being a gambler and going for the gusto.

its a bold move - it may lack subtlety, but should be respected as concise and direct.

did he say anything awesome when he took it out? something like "see what you can do with this" or "let's get into this" or did he at least make suggestive facial expressions?

2000 Man FTMFW!!!! LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by 2000 Man:
well...pulling it out is definitely a high risk/high reward proposition. let's give your buddy props for being a gambler and going for the gusto.

its a bold move - it may lack subtlety, but should be respected as concise and direct.

did he say anything awesome when he took it out? something like "see what you can do with this" or "let's get into this" or did he at least make suggestive facial expressions?
come on man.. how many "suggestive" facial expressions are really in a gingers arsenal? i'm sure he tried and that added to his fail.

Again, he should make a sexual harassment claim against his former employer. That will give him all kinds of protection. They will want to settle this issue and if he gets his a$$ kicked, then the company will have even larger problems to deal with.

Agree with others, $9.95 well spent.

Funniest thread since the girlfriend with an odor problem thread.

He should call and tell the dude about his wife pressing her rear on him.

Sham. As far as the whole military wife being more off limits than anybody other man's wife. BS. A cheating wife is a cheating wife regardless of her man's profession. If that guy doesn't mess with her somebody else will be receptive of her advances.

I'm in Kuwait and will be for awhile. If my wife were a whore like the jewelry store chick then that's on me for not knowing it or not caring. My wife is off limits to the same extent as any carpenter, cop or cashier's wife.

It is clear to me from the language of the note, that his boss and her husband are looking to have a threesome with your friend. He should go to their house and pull it out again. That should go over well.

Reactions: Rusty Screwdriver

"Again, he should make a sexual harassment claim against his former employer. That will give him all kinds of protection. They will want to settle this issue and if he gets his a$$ kicked, then the company will have even larger problems to deal with."

I sure hope he goes down this path and wins. Every guy in the workplace will be showing the hot office chick his junk. Best case scenario he gets some action and the worst case scenario he gets a big pay day.

Also, he needs take a picture of his junk and send it to the number on the note ala Brett Favre.

I'd call the dude to avoid the physical altercation and tell him that his wife has been flirting with me forever and pressed her sweet ass up against my crotch so I did what any red blooded man would do, whipped my dick out and pointed to it as if to say, "I got what you want right here". I would follow up with "it's nothing personal, dude".

Originally posted by hrc:
It is clear to me from the language of the note, that his boss and her husband are looking to have a threesome with your friend. He should go to their house and pull it out again. That should go over well.

laugh.gif

excuse me while I whip this out
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

This thread is greatness. Really the guy should have just flat out asked her if she wanted a piece instead of yanking it out. Much less risk involved.

If this happened to me, I would find a way to come in contact with her boyfriend/husband/whatever he is and tell him ALL the flirty things she does at work to me and the guys that come in. He may take his wife's word, but you should at least put it in his ear so maybe he'll ask her about it.

He should just come clean, just tell the dude his wife was a frotteur, he took it wrong and busted out his junk.

Originally posted by texasguy0421:
If this happened to me, I would find a way to come in contact with her boyfriend/husband/whatever he is and tell him ALL the flirty things she does at work to me and the guys that come in. He may take his wife's word, but you should at least put it in his ear so maybe he'll ask her about it.
not gonna work. he put this mans wifes hand on his piece. she was also sitting down.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:

Originally posted by texasguy0421:
not gonna work. he put this mans wifes hand on his piece. she was also sitting down.
well, now that's not just pulling it out.

ALLSOME !!!! Tell him to call the husband. He needs to man up and describe what happened. Sounded like your buddy reads signals all wrong, ain't nothing wrong with that (if that's how it happened). Fact is, if he grabbed her hand and placed it on his junk, you CAN expect him to get a phone call from the cops. That will happen. He better try to smooth it out as much as possible and hop the cops aren't called. I look forward to how this turns out.

Any way we can get the video feed from the store? Still photos could not do this story justice.

Are you sure she isn't a TSA worker? Maybe he thought she needed practice working security checkpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT