ADVERTISEMENT

AGGIES 4TH YEAR COACH DOING WONDERS

He'll get an SEC bump, it's all good. Ranking players is like naming the fire ants in your yard...

Sumlin's DB recruiting is terrible. This Pooch dude should be banned for how many times his story/narrative changes. It's pretty hilarious to be honest.

Oh geeezzz if thats not the pot calling the kettle black. If that was tongue in cheek then bravo becasue that's hilarious

bomb is predictable and obsessed.

As is every Aggie poster on here. You should all look in the mirror

Bomb has 3 strategies when exposed.
1. 1939
2. Call us lil bro
3. Ask for the poster to be banned.

He is pretty funny to say the least.

Exposed about what? I'm sorry your fellow aggys make dumb arguments. It's pretty funny how far I'm in the heads of you aggys though. Hell, I have aggys creating names after me. You aggys never learn, I run with the same arguments because I know it gets you worked up (that plus the facts I post are all that matters).

For starters when was it established that Chavis is the best DC in America?

Muschamp, Smart, Narduzzi, Wilcox, Dumpass, Stoops, Pruit, Foster, are all names I would take before Chavis.

I think Chavis has accomplished more than many but I think his best years are behind him, and and I wouldn't trade Bedford for him.

That said I still think he is a very good coach and a massive upgrade for you guys, and I do think he will make that D better, just not the complete turnaround some Aggies expect.

Pooch, so Rivals is not important when rating a TAMU commit, but when judging class rankings, just because it is the ONLY outlet that rates TAMU's class higher than Texas, it's the go to place right?

Finally Aggie Eric, you can paint the picture you want but you said it yourself in your own post. Live in the now. You had a top 5 finish 3 years ago, won a Heisman 3 years ago, every year after that has been worst and worst, and that trend may very well continue this year. Your defenses have been record setting poor, you are losing recruiting momentum whether you want to admit it or not, and your program itself has been an embarrassment with all the arrests and the way Sumlin handles discipline.

Texas has been shitty lately yes, but in 2011 - 2013 we won 8, 9, and 8 games that's about what TAMU is doing lately. The difference is everyone expects more from Texas. Big Boy program expectations.

We had a shitty year last year, with a first year coach, 74 scholarship players, 7 O linemen total, no QBs and no Safeties, and horrible depth all around. Let's give Strong more than one year to determine what his future will be, since his first recruiting class isn't even on campus yet.

After all we are talking about Sumiln's 4th year, with nothing much to show for, but a decline in wins each year.

For starters when was it established that Chavis is the best DC in America?

Muschamp, Smart, Narduzzi, Wilcox, Dumpass, Stoops, Pruit, Foster, are all names I would take before Chavis.

I think Chavis has accomplished more than many but I think his best years are behind him, and and I wouldn't trade Bedford for him.

That said I still think he is a very good coach and a massive upgrade for you guys, and I do think he will make that D better, just not the complete turnaround some Aggies expect.

Pooch, so Rivals is not important when rating a TAMU commit, but when judging class rankings, just because it is the ONLY outlet that rates TAMU's class higher than Texas, it's the go to place right?

Finally Aggie Eric, you can paint the picture you want but you said it yourself in your own post. Live in the now. You had a top 5 finish 3 years ago, won a Heisman 3 years ago, every year after that has been worst and worst, and that trend may very well continue this year. Your defenses have been record setting poor, you are losing recruiting momentum whether you want to admit it or not, and your program itself has been an embarrassment with all the arrests and the way Sumlin handles discipline.

Texas has been shitty lately yes, but in 2011 - 2013 we won 8, 9, and 8 games that's about what TAMU is doing lately. The difference is everyone expects more from Texas. Big Boy program expectations.

We had a shitty year last year, with a first year coach, 74 scholarship players, 7 O linemen total, no QBs and no Safeties, and horrible depth all around. Let's give Strong more than one year to determine what his future will be, since his first recruiting class isn't even on campus yet.

After all we are talking about Sumiln's 4th year, with nothing much to show for, but a decline in wins each year.
Spot on! Lock thread... Furk Aggy revisionist history and slanted opinions!

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Is that some kind of rubber and glue bullshit... Your banter is pathetic and your an absolute loser hanging out on a rival board. GTFO pansy!

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Stars don't mean anything they are just showing you what kind of projected talent is in the pipeline. All but 2 of those guys are underclassmen with Walker and Hall being juniors this year. Also, if the stars are correct then you would expect the best DC in college football, a guy who has sent numerous guys to the NFL to maxamize their talent. Also, again, my argument has never been that you don't have any talent its that you are not replacing your production that you lost with better players therefore expecting it to be better than last year may not be realistic. It could be though, we'll se, its just my opinion.

How do you know we are not replacing them with better players? Our Dline will be better next year not because we have someone better than Malcolm Brown, but because overall we have better depth and our guys have been in the system for a while. And yes, we do have better talent this year in our defensive backfield, that is if you believe in stars. If you look at our top 6 dbs going into next year they are: 3 high 4-stars and 3 3-stars. And that is not taking into account 4 4-star freshmen we have coming in.

The biggest boost Texas is going to have next year will come from the oline, as Texas will be much more physical and experienced. They won't be the young pups they were last year, they are coming with a little more bite. That alone will do more for the Texas defense. Couple that with better play at the QB position and you will have a better offense.

You like to say that! You do come to mind when I need a chuckle!

Kind of like 59 yards against the last place team in our division makes me chuckle!

Kinda makes me wonder how we scored points in that game. And yet your team with it's amazing offense, scored how many points against Bama? Lol, we had 1 yard of offense for every point Bama scored on you. That is pretty funny.

6-7, 59 yards and 15-6 sure has you guys all worked up!

I am worked up about it, I expect more from my team. I don't see aggsy worked up about getting face raped by Bama, I guess when it happens enough times it stops hurting.

You aggsy will never stop being a bunch of Charlie Browns, you keep running up to that football thinking this will be the day you finally kick it, and you always land on your back.

To quote Lucy, of all the Charlie Browns in this word, you aggsy are the Charlie Brown-est.

Aggie, you could be smart and simply refrain from talking until you win something.

You might be able to sing SEC SEC $EC.....but you don't get to claim Bama and LSU and Auburns NCs. This isn't a "by association" thing. Can you imagine Derrick Rose rooting for LeBron to win the NBA title? Just silly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT