ADVERTISEMENT

AGGIES 4TH YEAR COACH DOING WONDERS

He told Sumlin he was coming on his official visit after we hired Chavis and before Murray Visited Texas. Try a little honesty and fact checking.
Sure. Did Bathroom Hamm tell you that? :D What a dumbass.

Oliver is a project..............and I have family ties to the LSU program. Why are you so worried about what we think to begin with. Everything you say or think is fact based on your responses...You are on a horn board spinning Aggy BS like a web of fact and awesomeness for what reason, I have no idea.

I never said Chavis wasn't a good hire you ignorant bastard.

and you can't read, it clearly shows 247 has him rated as a 4 star, the other recruiting services have not evaluated him yet.
More lies. I can read fine. He's a composite 3-star. Not that it matters. I'm just calling out your lies. Rivals and 247 have evaluated him.

Oliver is a project..............and I have family ties to the LSU program. Why are you so worried about what we think to begin with. You are on a horn board spinning Aggy BS like a web of fact and awesomeness.

I never said Chavis wasn't a good hire you ignorant bastard.

Lol, sure your family ties gave you the inside scoop. Im just talking football we have a disagreement and thats fine.

More lies. I can read fine. He's a composite 3-star. Not that it matters. I'm just calling out your lies. Rivals and 247 have evaluated him.
no they both haven't, but whatever you don't like him so thats your opinion.

no they both haven't, but whatever you don't like him so thats your opinion.
So when both Rivals and 247 have given him a rating, that means they haven't evaluated him in your world, bald faced liar?

So when both Rivals and 247 have given him a rating, that means they haven't evaluated him in your world, bald faced liar?

I know for a fact he was evaluated by 247 within the last month and got bumped, Rivals generally doesn't re rank and reevaluate until after spring and summer camps.

Scholzie doesn't want to say he's a 4 star so he avoids anything that would reflect that. Its ok scholz doesn't like him its not big deal.
If someone in Kalamazoo called him a 4-star, you would dishonestly quote that as gospel. I don't care about his stars. I'm just calling you out for the lies you spew in every single post.

Rivals generally doesn't re rank and reevaluate until after spring and summer camps.
Ahhhhhh, so now it's REranked. GD dude, you are one shady person. You just said above Rivals hadn't rated him.

Sumlin's DB recruiting is terrible. This Pooch dude should be banned for how many times his story/narrative changes. It's pretty hilarious to be honest.

Ahhhhhh, so now it's REranked. GD dude, you are one shady person. You just said above Rivals hadn't rated him.

Come on Scholzie you know Rivals doesn't evaluate every prospect thats why you have guys like Frank Nacho blow up and become a 4 star in the fall of their senior year. The kid hasn't been evaluated by rivals yet it happens all of the time.

Bomb,

We beat two top 10 teams on the road last year.
Other than Bama, we have an equal or better record than everyone else in the SEC WEST (Clearly the best division in College Football).
Four straight bowl wins (granted getting to a bowl is not as big a deal as it used to be)
Top 5 Finish (when we were 5th in the SEC shows how strong the SEC is)

For the fourth straight year, you guys will be a mediocre team in a crappy league.
The last place team in the SEC West treated you guys like a JV High school team last year.
LIVE IN THE NOW! You guys are on the fast track to IRRELEVANCY!
Keep cueing up that 2005 game that is on the Longhorn Network 4 times a week.

Amazing

Erica I'm tired of your back talk. Go put your nose in the circle on the wall and try to lick your elbow.

Also the other way you know rivals hasn't evaluated him is even though he s is listed as a 3 star he has no position rank, no state rank, and no national rank. So there you go..........REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT