ADVERTISEMENT

Ford transferring from Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, We dang sure don't need your QB's, we have enough of iffy ones of our own. I didn't invent the thirty day jinx. It's been around a long time. We'll see, maybe you get lucky but I doubt it.

Dirty thirty must be messed up... 2014 Justice Hansen 4* DT QB is jumping ship as well. He was an Aggy target...

Too many QB's that are young, someone was bound to leave. Hansen is a zone read QB in a Leach system. Just didn't fit. But JMHO, he was the best pure passer on campus. Best of Luck to him.

Too many QB's that are young, someone was bound to leave. Hansen is a zone read QB in a Leach system. Just didn't fit. But JMHO, he was the best pure passer on campus. Best of Luck to him.

Yeah. Poor kid. He is afraid of having to beat out the one or two other young chump QBs on the roster. (Knight is what we thought he was and he might have peaked when he turned down Katy Perry....Mayfield ran away from Tech bc he was scared of a little competition and he really wasn't that good in a system built for QBs, Thomas seems like a solid career backup)

I thought he was the most talented kid and would have been the scariest if he won the gig. And I said this time and time again in threads where you guys were slobbing this offseasons flavor of the month (Mayfield). Who arguably doesn't have to do much to be better than the last 2 flavors of the offseason in Bell and Knight.

LOL, We dang sure don't need your QB's, we have enough of iffy ones of our own. I didn't invent the thirty day jinx. It's been around a long time. We'll see, maybe you get lucky but I doubt it.

Nice of you to make and comment and then immediately crawfish back on it.

You just not that confident in your 30 day rule? Or just afraid of a fun lil bet? Or both?

FIzzwilly makes a good point about Hansen being in the wrong system for his skill set.

Hansen is a solid prospect.

But I think OU hit it out of the park with the Lincoln Riley hire.

FIzzwilly makes a good point about Hansen being in the wrong system for his skill set.

Hansen is a solid prospect.

But I think OU hit it out of the park with the Lincoln Riley hire.

yea, we said the same thing about Harsin. Time will tell either way but there better be a bunch or running plays to keep that stable of backs happy or they will be leaving next year. OU's defense is going the be the Achilles heel of that team if the offense can not move the ball.

The difference is that Riley doesn't have a HC that will meddle in the offense and force things down his throat, I think. I believe Stoops stays on the defensive side of the ball.

But you're right...new place, new situation, we'll see if it works out.

The difference is that Riley doesn't have a HC that will meddle in the offense and force things down his throat, I think. I believe Stoops stays on the defensive side of the ball.

But you're right...new place, new situation, we'll see if it works out.

It is a turning point for both programs...good or bad :mad:

Reactions: drizzew
JSTO, Are you referring to Blake Bell, the fourth round NFL draftee that just signed an NFL contract for 4.5M? Is that the one?

OU is still in good shape in the RB dept. Did Ford not crack the top 3?

From everything I've heard Ford had tons of talent but wanted the weed and not to go to class.

JSTO, Are you referring to Blake Bell, the fourth round NFL draftee that just signed an NFL contract for 4.5M? Is that the one?

Yeah. I am referring to that guy. Try to keep on point though, the talking point was QBs that OU fans hype up new QBs in the summer and then they immediately tank the next season.

You know how you and your buddies hyped Bell as a Heisman QB candidate. And he tanked enormously. Then you did the same with Knight and then he tanked. And now your new man crush is Mayfield. A guy that ran away from Texas Tech after he lost his job there.

Hansen was the one QB on your roster I had the most confidence in that he wouldn't tank. Thomas is a hack. He is a poor mans Garrett Gilbert. Knight is what we thought he was. A very talented athlete who is wildly erratic at times and injury prone and he might be color blind judging by some of the bad INTs he throws right to the other team.

You just jinxed the Horns. It will be less than 30 days. Just wait on it.
What, that we'll keep or recruit a kid with a history of violence against women? Umm, I'll take that bet. We have morals down here, $ooner.

Yeah. I am referring to that guy. Try to keep on point though, the talking point was QBs that OU fans hype up new QBs in the summer and then they immediately tank the next season.

You know how you and your buddies hyped Bell as a Heisman QB candidate. And he tanked enormously. Then you did the same with Knight and then he tanked. And now your new man crush is Mayfield. A guy that ran away from Texas Tech after he lost his job there.

Hansen was the one QB on your roster I had the most confidence in that he wouldn't tank. Thomas is a hack. He is a poor mans Garrett Gilbert. Knight is what we thought he was. A very talented athlete who is wildly erratic at times and injury prone and he might be color blind judging by some of the bad INTs he throws right to the other team.

Good grief your posts have a tremendous amount of fail to them. It's really quite comical watching you implode throughout a thread. I will however give you credit for the last paragraph of your last post. And what have you seen out of Hansen in a college game that you are basing your comments on? The answer is nothing. He was good in highschool, just like the others were including Garrett Gilbert. Would Hansen turn out to be better than the others? I don't know and neither do you.

Last edited:
JSTO, Nice dodge on Bell. You said he would never play in the NFL. OOPS!

No I didn't you illiterate fool.

And once again, that IS NOT THE TALKING POINT here. I know you are being intentionally ignorant here. But diverting this conversation will not in any way dilute the point. I am truly sorry you are this obtuse and can't admit the simple fact that 2 summers in a row you Gooners were hyping up QBs as Heisman candidates and they turned out to suck so bad that they lost their starting jobs.

If you want to argue. You could simply argue my point that it is about to be 3 years in a row. As the point being made here was I think that Hansen was your best QB. Even though you guys are slobbering over a wanna be TT transfer who lost his job in Lubbock and hasn't won much of anything in his career other than being a twitter trash talker from the sidelines. Last time he played Texas, he was busy getting decimated (by a Mack Brown weak defense).

You do know that in his career he has 1 TD to 8 INTs vs the likes of Texas, TCU, KSU, Kansas, and Tx St? But he sure did dominate vs SMU and Stephen F Austin.

No I didn't you illiterate fool.

And once again, that IS NOT THE TALKING POINT here. I know you are being intentionally ignorant here. But diverting this conversation will not in any way dilute the point. I am truly sorry you are this obtuse and can't admit the simple fact that 2 summers in a row you Gooners were hyping up QBs as Heisman candidates and they turned out to suck so bad that they lost their starting jobs.

If you want to argue. You could simply argue my point that it is about to be 3 years in a row. As the point being made here was I think that Hansen was your best QB. Even though you guys are slobbering over a wanna be TT transfer who lost his job in Lubbock and hasn't won much of anything in his career other than being a twitter trash talker from the sidelines. Last time he played Texas, he was busy getting decimated (by a Mack Brown weak defense).

You do know that in his career he has 1 TD to 8 INTs vs the likes of Texas, TCU, KSU, Kansas, and Tx St? But he sure did dominate vs SMU and Stephen F Austin.

JSTO, who the FK is You Guys? You always throw out these universal truths. Most of them come straight out of your azz.

JSTO, who the FK is You Guys? You always throw out these universal truths. Most of them come straight out of your azz.

No. Pretty much every OU troll was here slobbing Blake Bell as a QB two summers ago. You were one of them. And pretty much every OU cockroach was here slobbing Knight from the minute the Bama bowl game ended. There were threads calling both Heisman candidates and you guys were predicting doom and gloom for us thanks to your amazing QBs.

And neither panned out as anything near what you and others claimed they would be.

Instead of addressing this (I've only pointed that simple fact out a few dozen times now)...........you keep changing the subject and deflecting and now defaulting to liar, liar, pants on fire like a 4 yr old (thank goodness this new format will make this defense null and void). Why the hell are you here if that is all you want to do????? Is it really that difficult for you to focus and stay on topic or comment on a main point for you?

Reactions: Bass Elder
JSTO, I definitely NEVER posted Bell as being a Heisman candidate. Knight has been a disappointment to for sure. Why don't you just post real facts and quit making up shit. You are a liar when you are referring to my posts about Bell the NFL TE as a heisman candidate. Put up or STFU.

JSTO, I definitely NEVER posted Bell as being a Heisman candidate. Knight has been a disappointment to for sure. Why don't you just post real facts and quit making up shit. You are a liar when you are referring to my posts about Bell the NFL TE as a heisman candidate. Put up or STFU.

You can keep repeating it and trying to make me sound like a liar. But you are the only one lying here buddy.

For the record, I haven't once been talking about Bell at the TE position. That was never a talking point. I have been clear on that. And you know this site doesn't go back years ago. Not being able to pull quotes that aren't available, doesn't change what you said. So I will say it again. You and a bunch of your OU trolls that post here were all slobbing over Knight and Bell each of the last 2 offseasons. Bragging about how awesome they were going to be. And they have both turned out to be disappointments. Glad you can admit that FACT (and then you go in to your soonertulsan flowchart dance of attacking the messenger and acting like he needs to produce something.....here is a shocker, I don't need to produce anything......you are the one arguing that my point is wrong, so how about you prove it---see how dumb this childish game you are playing is?)

JSTO, You are such a liar, you said Bell would never be a pro. football player. Just quit it, you are embarrassing.

You can keep repeating it and trying to make me sound like a liar. But you are the only one lying here buddy.

For the record, I haven't once been talking about Bell at the TE position. That was never a talking point. I have been clear on that. And you know this site doesn't go back years ago. Not being able to pull quotes that aren't available, doesn't change what you said. So I will say it again. You and a bunch of your OU trolls that post here were all slobbing over Knight and Bell each of the last 2 offseasons. Bragging about how awesome they were going to be. And they have both turned out to be disappointments. Glad you can admit that FACT (and then you go in to your soonertulsan flowchart dance of attacking the messenger and acting like he needs to produce something.....here is a shocker, I don't need to produce anything......you are the one arguing that my point is wrong, so how about you prove it---see how dumb this childish game you are playing is?)

Look just admit that you stepped in a big ol pile of doo and stop wallowing around in it making yourself looks worse. Bell made it to the pros, something you and a few others claimed would never happen. Own it and move on. You were wrong, again. Stop splitting hairs here.

Belldozer, just wait for the five paragraph epistle dancing and jigging. JSTO is full of sheite and everyone knows it. But he can't stop.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT