ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Saying what needs to be said)

I care about that game, just not anything you have to say at the moment.
As is typically the case when someone openly disagrees with your opinions.

Your love for Oregon will be short lived.

Moving on.

As is typically the case when someone openly disagrees with your opinions.

Your love for Oregon will be short lived.

Moving on.
Happy Best Friends GIF by Bare Tree Media

"Your love for Oregon will be short lived."

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Spoken like a fan who can't see anything outside of his fandom.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

To go into Tuscaloosa, Alabama where they’re 59-2 and to win by 10, that hasn’t been done since Joe Burrow’s LSU Tigers.

What has Oregon done that compares to that?

Texas has the best resume of any 1-loss team, and while you’re infatuated with the Ducks’ offense, defense wins championships.

Hook ‘em Horns!

To go into Tuscaloosa, Alabama where they’re 59-2 and to win by 10, that hasn’t been done since Joe Burrow’s LSU Tigers.

What has Oregon done that compares to that?

Texas has the best resume of any 1-loss team, and while you’re infatuated with the Ducks’ offense, defense wins championships.

Hook ‘em Horns!
What does that have to do with my well-known love for Oregon?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I don’t know how you do this job sometimes.

Still as wrong today as you were 2 days ago.
No sir. You missed.
You got it wrong Ketch.

Florida State is out barring a Michigan or Texas loss in the championship. I’ll circle back next week with an I told you so.

If Bama wins, we’re definitely in the CFP. Mark my words, that’s the clearest path to the CFP behind an ACC or BIG conference championship upset.
Herbie just insinuated if Bama wins, undefeated Florida State is out. A few guys reluctantly agreed.

I've been saying it all along, if Bama wins, undefeated Florida State is out.

Why?

Florida State got boat raced by Oregon in 2014. Nobody wants to see that crap again.

I’m ok with Oregon at 5 this week. When I said your love for Oregon will be short lived, I meant Washington is going to beat them on Friday, despite the current Vegas odds.

If I was betting, take Washington +9.5 all the live long day.

Hook ‘em Horns!

No sir. You missed.

Herbie just insinuated if Bama wins, undefeated Florida State is out. A few guys reluctantly agreed.

I've been saying it all along, if Bama wins, undefeated Florida State is out.

Why?

Florida State got boat raced by Oregon in 2014. Nobody wants to see that crap again.

I’m ok with Oregon at 5 this week. When I said your love for Oregon will be short lived, I meant Washington is going to beat them on Friday, despite the current Vegas odds.

If I was betting, take Washington +9.5 all the live long day.

Hook ‘em Horns!
Dude, you need to stop. Your takes are terrible. Including the fact that you’ve deleted your post stating I could bump it if Oregon didn’t jump Florida State. You were flat out wrong. Own it.

Dude, you need to stop. Your takes are terrible. Including the fact that you’ve deleted your post stating I could bump it if Oregon didn’t jump Florida State. You were flat out wrong. Own it.
I deleted that within minutes of posting that because I realized I misspoke, I own it. That wasn’t remotely my take to begin with, it was a response to someone arguing that a 1-loss team would never jump an undefeated Florida State. Wrong. That’s the take.

Bump this:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT