ADVERTISEMENT

LaQuvionte Gonzalez Transferring from A&M

I don't have Sumlin on a pedestal. I just expected nothing but pain the first 5 years in the SEC. So I am cutting him some slack. You guys saw how good a bad SEC west team can be (Arkansas). Nearly 60% of our schedule every year is Arkansas, Auburn, Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St., and South Carolina. Most of these teams expect to win every year. Somebody is going to be disappointed. If we beat 4 of these 7 every year, Sumlin is doing his job. Last year we only beat 3. Not good enough in my opinion.

I don't have Sumlin on a pedestal. I just expected nothing but pain the first 5 years in the SEC. So I am cutting him some slack. You guys saw how good a bad SEC west team can be (Arkansas). Nearly 60% of our schedule every year is Arkansas, Auburn, Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St., and South Carolina. Most of these teams expect to win every year. Somebody is going to be disappointed. If we beat 4 of these 7 every year, Sumlin is doing his job. Last year we only beat 3. Not good enough in my opinion.

Eastern media Bias builds up the SEC to something they really aren't... every year.... early in the season, then they start playing each other and per the media eat their own, it's a joke. As for that bad SEC West team in Arkansas, they were not the same team Aggy skirted past in the fifth game of the season. They are going to be a tough out this year. Did you not pay attention to what that Arkansas team did to Bama (THE big dog), LSU (another big dog), Ole Miss, etc... You can attempt to make them look sorry based on record, but that simply isn't the truth and it kills folks opinion when they say it. If winning four SEC games a year is Sumlin doing his job, nothing has changed in College Station!

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
Eastern media Bias builds up the SEC to something they really aren't... every year early in the season, then they start playing each other and per the media eat their own, it's a joke. As for that bad SEC West team in Arkansas, they were not the same team Aggy skirted past in the fifth game of the season. They are going to be a tough out this year. Did you not pay attention to what that Arkansas team did to Bama (THE big dog), LSU (another big dog), Ole Miss, etc... You can attempt to make them look sorry based on record, but that simply isn't the truth and it kills folks opinion when they say it. If winning four SEC games a year is Sumlin doing his job, nothing has changed in College Station!

They are going to ride with this SEC excuse as long as they are in the SEC. It is what is is. Such an aggy thing to do.

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
Arkansas in my opinion was very mediocre. Texas played probably its worst game of the year against them.

Eastern media Bias builds up the SEC to something they really aren't... every year.... early in the season, then they start playing each other and per the media eat their own, it's a joke. As for that bad SEC West team in Arkansas, they were not the same team Aggy skirted past in the fifth game of the season. They are going to be a tough out this year. Did you not pay attention to what that Arkansas team did to Bama (THE big dog), LSU (another big dog), Ole Miss, etc... You can attempt to make them look sorry based on record, but that simply isn't the truth and it kills folks opinion when they say it. If winning four SEC games a year is Sumlin doing his job, nothing has changed in College Station!

I actually think Arkansas was very good last year. Probably top 25 good. But they were still dead last in the SEC West. We were lucky to beat them. I will not claim the entire SEC is top notch, but we only play the West plus South Carolina every year. There might be some bias, but pretending like the SEC West isn't the toughest place to play is crazy. Just look at the draft. The NFL knows a lot more than I do.

Record wise Arkansas was the worst league team we played, and all teams in the West play fairly similar league schedules. Just saying you can not compare Big 12 in conference record with SEC West. Doubt I convinced anyone, but it is what it is.

I actually think Arkansas was very good last year. Probably top 25 good. But they were still dead last in the SEC West. We were lucky to beat them. I will not claim the entire SEC is top notch, but we only play the West plus South Carolina every year. There might be some bias, but pretending like the SEC West isn't the toughest place to play is crazy. Just look at the draft. The NFL knows a lot more than I do.

Record wise Arkansas was the worst league team we played, and all teams in the West play fairly similar league schedules. Just saying you can not compare Big 12 in conference record with SEC West. Doubt I convinced anyone, but it is what it is.
Aggy gonna aggy with this SEC nonsense. Got nothing to show for ourselves so let's hype up the SEC. Pathetic.

Like I was saying, the records mean very little if you watch the damn games! Arkansas was a much more rounded and better overall team then Aggie. They began to come together at the halfway point. Careful with your conference rah rah, I wasn't making a comparison between the SEC and the big 12.

I don't think the SEC West was anywhere near as good as they were ranked...

Like I was saying, the records mean very little if you watch the damn games! Arkansas was a much more rounded and better overall team then Aggie. They began to come together at the halfway point. Careful with your conference rah rah, I wasn't making a comparison between the SEC and the big 12.

I don't think the SEC West was anywhere near as good as they were ranked...

Arkansas was probably better than A&M last year. But wins and loses matter to me. I'd rather get lucky and win, than fight the good fight and lose.
I assumed East cost media Bias was a shot at the SEC.
By the way, I watched nearly all razorback games last year, including the last one. That is why I thought they were good, but not good enough. They would have been a top 3 to 4 Big 12 team. Somewhere in the Oklahoma or Kansas State ballpark. Definitely better than Kansas, Iowa St, OK St, Tech, Texas or WV.

Key Returnees: Josh Reynolds, Speedy Noil, Ricky Seals-Jones, Jeremy Tabuyo, Edward Pope, Frank Iheanacho, Boone Niederhoffer

Key Additions: Christian Kirk, Kemah Siverand, Damien Ratley (early enrolee)

11 Wide Receivers. Characterize it however you want but the bottom line is a lot of WR's want to play under Sumlin and the best see the field. A&M will have the best, and deepest, WR corps in the country.

Ha Ha Ha. You might want to look upstream on the Brazos at BU AND TCU. Both are better and deeper.

this seems a lot like all the tech fans acting like they didn't want or need any of the people who have transfered or decommited over the past two years. They want to beleive so much that KK is the right guy for the job that they are ignoring obvious issues. It's not hard to see that Sumlin has little control over his players and that players are starting to realize his promises are fool's gold. He had to struggle to hang on to a legacy qb, who now appears to have never planned to play there even after he committed. Now the excuse is something to do with "sec" any time it doesn't work out with a recruit or player on campus.

"Not big enough for the SEC."

aggy stupidity in it's purest form. To listen to aggy, you'd think one would have to be Calvin Johnson to be big enough for the sec. So all the Wes Welkers and Marvin Harrisons of the world, who are NFL greats, are ok for the NFL, but not the sec. Lol. Morons. Not to mention one of the tiniest of them all came from LSU, which last I checked is in the sec. Poor, pitiful, stupid aggys.

Bomb loves this fact. The last place team in the SEC West beat UT 31-7 and held them to 59 yards! Yes 59 yards.

Bomb loves this fact. The last place team in the SEC West beat UT 31-7 and held them to 59 yards! Yes 59 yards.
Actually the facts I love are 1 title in your history and 4 conference titles in the Big 3 sports in 20 years. Must suck being an aggy.

^^"Bomb loves this fact. The last place team in the SEC West beat UT 31-7 and held them to 59 yards! Yes 59 yards"

So states aggy that made unquestionably the most delusional statement since evolution of internet! (in context to this thread). Grab your milkman suit suitable for a member of KC & the Sunshine Band prep for a your tip-toe thru the tulips routine around that sinkhole -- dream up a semi kinda suitable response toe fungus.

jose friggin crap you inbreds...

^^"Bomb loves this fact. The last place team in the SEC West beat UT 31-7 and held them to 59 yards! Yes 59 yards"

So states aggy that made unquestionably the most delusional statement since evolution of internet! (in context to this thread). Grab your milkman suit suitable for a member of KC & the Sunshine Band prep for a your tip-toe thru the tulips routine around that sinkhole -- dream up a semi kinda suitable response toe fungus.

jose friggin crap you inbreds...

I might actually have to make his comment about Texas being the biggest underachiever in baseball my signature. That was hilarious. Oh yes, probably the greatest program in baseball history is an underachiever.

Actually the facts I love are 1 title in your history and 4 conference titles in the Big 3 sports in 20 years. Must suck being an aggy.
look at you and your selective history, how very aggy like of you. What are the total championships this decade. and lol at baseball being a big 3 sport. you have to make money to even be considered special one.

look at you and your selective history, how very aggy like of you. What are the total championships this decade. and lol at baseball being a big 3 sport. you have to make money to even be considered special one.

What a dumbass, Baseball is a big 3 sport..... Aggy has zero titles this decade in the big 3 men sports and they didn't play for any, at least Texas played for the 2009 title in football (gotta get there to have a chance) and Texas baseball was runner up in 2009, played in the series in 2011 and finished third in 2014, again, (you gotta get there to have a chance) Texas plays for titles, Aggy's dream about them....

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
Lol, at Aggy's who think Texas has no place to talk about offense or QB's yet, they run their mouth about offensive production when that is what they pride themselves on, yet they could only muster 172 yards in their 59-0 loss to Bama. This is the same team that was held to 14 points and like 200 total yards by the bottom dweller of the conference..... Good Lord these folks are simple minded....

Last edited:
Bomb,

The last place team in our division treated you guys like a Freshman B team of Band members. You guys went 6-7 in a league slightly better than the Sun Belt or Southland. I would focus on getting your team back to being a decent P5 football team.

Bomb,

The last place team in our division treated you guys like a Freshman B team of Band members.

Coattails.............SEC!SEC!

You guys went 6-7 in a league slightly better than the Sun Belt or Southland. I would focus on getting your team back to being a decent P5 football team.

And Aggy was Average while in the league you claim to be only slightly better than the Sun Belt or Southland.

Bomb,

The last place team in our division treated you guys like a Freshman B team of Band members. You guys went 6-7 in a league slightly better than the Sun Belt or Southland. I would focus on getting your team back to being a decent P5 football team.

Technically, 5-4 in that conference that put 2 in the new years six with one destroying a top 2014 SEC team...with games against UNT to open, BYU (INDY), UCLA (P5) and Arkansas (P5)...

How many FBS chumps did Aggy pad the schedule with? Big bad Aggy talking shit after 3 SEC wins....It's funny you bring up the Sun Belt and Southland when y'all actually played teams in those conferences as well as the American and C-USA.

Last edited:
Technically, 5-4 in that conference that put 2 in the new years six with one destroying a top 2014 SEC team...with games against UNT to open, BYU (INDY), UCLA (P5) and Arkansas (P5)...

How many FBS chumps did Aggy pad the schedule with? Big bad Aggy talking shit after 3 SEC wins....

The only decent win you guys had was against West Virginia! Every other team was terrible. Tech, KU, ISU, UNT, and OSU. The Big 12 was a two team league with one other good one (KSU).

And the last place team in our division totally manhandled you guys. 59 yards total offense against the last place team. Let that marinate a little bit before saying much about our schedule.

The only decent win you guys had was against West Virginia! Every other team was terrible. Tech, KU, ISU, UNT, and OSU. The Big 12 was a two team league with one other good one (KSU).

And the last place team in our division totally manhandled you guys. 59 yards total offense against the last place team. Let that marinate a little bit before saying much about our schedule.

Yes, we got beat by a team that Aggy skirted past and destroyed a team Aggy skirted past with their backup QB. Both teams sucked regardless of record.

Such a tool, it really doesn't bother me. Texas was bad last year, but it is hilarious how good y'all seem to think Aggy was/is. Your schedule allowed for an inflated win total. Texas would have had 2 more wins with that shit OOC and then what... All you brag about is record when y'all only won 1 meaningful game as well, versus a shit defense that gave the game away in the end... That Auburn team was freaking Jeckell and Hyde with one of the worst secondary's in CFB...

Last edited:
Well, we beat Arkansas and we know how you did against them. USC would have beaten you too on most Saturdays and Auburn would have also. And we beat WVA which was your ONE decent victory.

Yet West Virginia almost beat your ass with a qb who had less than 15 snaps on the year.
You Aggies are great.

Well, we beat Arkansas and we know how you did against them. USC would have beaten you too on most Saturdays and Auburn would have also. And we beat WVA which was your ONE decent victory.
It's highly unlikely y'all would have beat Arkansas late in the year if you really paid attention and gave credit where credit is due, but hey, at least y'all played them early and pulled off an OT win that was a near complete meltdown instead of getting a late slot like those teams that slapped Aggy in LSU and Ole Miss.

Nice crystal ball, you see, Texas actually played defense (top 25 DEFENSE http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22 ) and you have no idea how those games would have played out. Aggy without defense in the big 12 would have been fun to watch... I also think it is cute that you are excited by a win that Auburn pissed away with multiple late fumbles after Aggy could only muster 6 points in the second half.

Anyone that attempts to predict game outcomes "as you did", is completely full of shit, but thanks for you contributions full of idiocy!

Last edited:
Braxton Miller to Bama would be a priceless gift to the SEC underlings or also rans.

I think it is fair to say neither the Horns or Aggies were very good last year. I think you guys were worse, but that really doesn't matter. It would have been interesting to see our defense vs your offense last year. Snyder vs Watson. That would have been a pathetic pillow fight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT