ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

Guys the Lady Horns have stormed back from behind and lead. by 2 going into the 4thq against 2 seeded MD.

And they finished the job!!!! 64/61 horns. Kyra Lambert with a huge steal. MD was averaging over 91 ppg but not tonight. I doubt if anyone on here saw it but Charly Collier flashed a hookem in the post game interview.

UT basketball? A team over achievers is in the Elite 8. A more talented but underachieving team was eliminated in the first round. Think about it

Last edited:
Well I got half of what I wanted yesterday AL folded against 11th seeded UCLA yesterday. But as I mentioned above I want Baylor to bury AR tonight. I don't want any SEC team in the final 4.

Well I got half of what I wanted yesterday AL folded against 11th seeded UCLA yesterday. But as I mentioned above I want Baylor to bury AR tonight. I don't want any SEC team in the final 4.
So you think only the SEC teams have a Worldwide Wes or Christian Dawkins connection in MBB? I suspect every conference has its share of handlers and AAU middlemen. Just my opinion.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Well we've all needed a Baylor sports fix for a long time. Tonight we're getting our wish. Starting at 6:15 your time their women's team play's U Conn. And then at 8:57, also your time, the mens team plays AR. And it's all on national TV yeah! Almost 6 hours of non-stop Baylor sports! And I'm sure most of us longhorns have longed for this day to arrive.

Oh one last thing if their mens team and the lady horns win that will completely knock the SEC out of the March madness and I for one would love to see this.

Woo hoo hoo

Last edited:
Well we've all needed a Baylor sports fix for a long time. Tonight we're getting our wish. Starting at 6:15 your time their women's team play's U Conn. And then at 8:57, also your time, the mens team plays AR. And it's all on national TV yeah! Almost 6 hours of non-stop Baylor sports! And I'm sure most of us longhorns have longed for this day to arrive.

Woo hoo hoo
Come on Cali - be like the SEC and root for our conference! We'll welcome all the good vibes we can get. UConn will be tough - but we'll have to get through them at some point, so why not get it over with? Arkansas is very long, which might create problems with our 3 guard offense, but I'll take our big edge in experience. How much will it take to sublease the LHN? We need our own channel to cover everything going on! Its being talked about in Waco as the biggest day in Baylor sports history, which might be true... until next week, when we lift two national championship trophies - SIC'EM BEARS!!!

I am a absolute Longhorn loyalist; however, I paid for my daughter to go to Baylor. She married a Baylor grad and he’s a pretty cool dude. So is it okay if I want to root for them?

I am a absolute Longhorn loyalist; however, I paid for my daughter to go to Baylor. She married a Baylor grad and he’s a pretty cool dude. So is it okay if I want to root for them?
Actually I’m not a fan of Mulkey so maybe I’ll limit my fandom to the mbb game.

Reactions: horn wild
Come on Cali - be like the SEC and root for our conference! We'll welcome all the good vibes we can get. UConn will be tough - but we'll have to get through them at some point, so why not get it over with? Arkansas is very long, which might create problems with our 3 guard offense, but I'll take our big edge in experience. How much will it take to sublease the LHN? We need our own channel to cover everything going on! Its being talked about in Waco as the biggest day in Baylor sports history, which might be true... until next week, when we lift two national championship trophies - SIC'EM BEARS!!!

Hey tongue in cheek humor I'll say this again I want Baylor to put a big time beat down on AR tonight. In the end it will be Baylor/Gonzaga like we all said it would

As for the women Geno vs Mulkey is a great story line. Could we get Baylor/Texas playing for the title?

Last edited:
Actually I’m not a fan of Mulkey so maybe I’ll limit my fandom to the mbb game.
I've written a letter to change the name of my school to Mulkey U. With all the SJW stuff on old Judge Baylor, we could do worse than pick a woman who's as tough as any human being to every walk on this earth Long live Mulkey!

I've written a letter to change the name of my school to Mulkey U. With all the SJW stuff on old Judge Baylor, we could do worse than pick a woman who's as tough as any human being to every walk on this earth Long live Mulkey!

Man if they made a flesh light of her they would sell out quick!

Man if they made a flesh light of her they would sell out quick!

270169-FC-700-E-4443-90-B1-BEBF82-DC005-C.gif

It was a good game. Even after UConn made their run Baylor managed to get within striking distance. But in the last 3 minutes missed free throws, misses shots, and a crucial turnover did them in.

I'm going to go back and watch Phi Slamma Jamma on 30 for 30. It was an entertaining documentary.

And we will have an all TX matchup on Saturday Baylor/Houston. Therefore a TX team is certain to be title game.

Oldman-- Hakeem, Clyde and Cadillac would crush these kids 3 on 5. And you know it.

I'm glad to see UH doing well in basketball, and I think Kelvin Sampson is a fantastic coach. However, those UH teams in the 80's would wipe the floor with this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT