Reporting live from the corn fields...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This just happened ... in Oklahoma

this thread has epic written all over it. Keep going fellas

Originally posted by enmuqb3:
this thread has epic written all over it. Keep going fellas

This thread shouldn't end until the bus pulls back into Austin.

About to put about 100 dovies on the fire

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Those look nice enough, I suppose, but when Hornius made his "redneck rolls" at Longhorn Realtor's tailgate, they were pretty much the same but more like shish kabobs that had all kinds of veggies on them.

Just sayin'.

Ran 4 miles through the heart of husker country this morning, wearing my burnt orange colors proudly. Older gentleman walking his dog stopped me and said "you're pretty brave, son". Took that as a warning and cut my run short...booked it back to the RV.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by SAHorn:
Ran 4 miles through the heart of husker country this morning, wearing my burnt orange colors proudly. Older gentleman walking his dog stopped me and said "you're pretty brave, son". Took that as a warning and cut my run short...booked it back to the RV.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Should have told the old fart to FACK OFF - Texas doesn't run away from a fight, unlike Nebraska running for the Big10.

Wheres the pics of Flabbio?

and if this thread makes it all the way back to Austin then it will definately need to hit the classics

Make sure there are PLENTY of game day pics and posts for those of us hanging out at Gupton Stadium watching the Pop Warner Knights make it to the playoffs at 2 F'N 30 on Saturday...maybe I', better off not chewing my nails for 2 hours

I see the folically challenged Cleveland...we need pics of the rest of the motley crew...and tell TJ to make sure there are no cigarette pictures as his wifey will kick his azz

Reactions: duqu
I agree Obloods! This thread should not die til the bus pulls back into Austin. Make sure to be a part of this classic

Texas 23
Nebraska 13

Bring it home boys. Shuck some f*Cking CORN!!!!

All that beautiful meat and your drinking bud and coors light with it?

Shiner Bock would have been a better choice on many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT