ADVERTISEMENT

Scholz and MM

Hey Scholz, lets use your past argument and make a bet on this football season. I mean, with yalls 10 win season past, the horns must be a lock to do better than the Aggies in football.

:D
Nah. Wake me up when you do something of significance in a big 3 sport. That's what I care about, not being incrementally better than a do nothing program. Just doesn't get me excited. I know that's all you wanabees ever have to cheer about but not me.

And we could've actually settled it on the field last year but you girls were too scared to play even a down UT program. So we still have scoreboard, lesser.

Reactions: tummer
Just so I have this right. This guy pays money to a Longhorn board to talk about Ass to Mouth?

Scholz, I've waited over a month for this. I can't wait no more. You can start using this now or you can wait until the final dagger hits your team in the Big 12 tourney.

Here is your sig.

1429799120675_zpsqxmzb5sn.jpg

I went easy on you.

Oh, for the record MM can tell you I was never banned. I left OB for this sig bet and only came back and pushed reply a few times to make sure MM didn't drop the ban hammer on me at a later time. I left around the day MM banned 12thmanposter and FactFinder asked who was left. It looks like FactFinder and I are the only ones that made it.

Now, be a man and honor the bet now or after Texas loses in the Big 12 tourney.
Uh oh.

This is where you people look like complete idiots and everyone laughs at a&m. When it gets down to it, who cares who "is better in football" between Texas and a&m? The most important thing is winning conference titles, bowl games and national championships. Texas has fallen short in all of those areas in recent years, and that is unacceptable at The University. Texas certainly doesn't measure or compare itself to a&m, unlike the way you people do. Sadly, what matters the most to aggys is in their mind, as long as they have a better season than Texas does, they've had a successful year. You can't make this stuff up. a&m was a nobody in the Big 12, just as they are in the $EC. aggy jokes write themselves.

When will Aggy finally realize

that

they left a superior conference

for

an inferior conference

because
1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

"past history"....did they teach you how to read or write in that hell hole?
He's contrasting it to "future history," when his premature victory dance hilariously blows up in his face for all of us to enjoy.

When will Aggy finally realize

that

they left a superior conference

for

an inferior conference

because
1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg
Is this sarcasm? I can't tell if people are sarcastic or delusional sometimes. My apologies if you were being sarcastic.

This is where you people look like complete idiots and everyone laughs at a&m. When it gets down to it, who cares who "is better in football" between Texas and a&m? The most important thing is winning conference titles, bowl games and national championships. Texas has fallen short in all of those areas in recent years, and that is unacceptable at The University. Texas certainly doesn't measure or compare itself to a&m, unlike the way you people do. Sadly, what matters the most to aggys is in their mind, as long as they have a better season than Texas does, they've had a successful year. You can't make this stuff up. a&m was a nobody in the Big 12, just as they are in the $EC. aggy jokes write themselves.

Excellent....!

Like I said, you can wait until the Big 12 tourney ends it.
I'm sorry, can't hear you. Have a Big XII championship trophy in my ear. :D Like I said, we're a championship program that knows how to win when it counts. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that. You're an aggy and you loudmouth chumps won't ever learn.

Btw, how'd you girls do this weekend? Lost 12-3? Par for the course.

Last edited:
Don't let him buffalo ya Scholtz! Cannot believe you made up this much ground...

lol .. at agroid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
So, putting the cart in front of the horse is one of those sacred Ag traditions?

What was the ag's part of the bet?

I'm sorry, can't hear you. Have a Big XII championship trophy in my ear. :D Like I said, we're a championship program that knows how to win when it counts. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that. You're an aggy and you loudmouth chumps won't ever learn.

Btw, how'd you girls do this weekend? Lost 12-3? Par for the course.

They went 2-1 in the SEC tournament though, that's like winning a national title according to aggys.

Reactions: Scholz
I thought Big 12 tournement championships didn't really matter??? That was always the horn spin when A&M won it when they were in the Big 12. You had a terrible season and then you jump up and win the tournement and make the regionals. Now you're back to using the We're Texas spin.

I thought Big 12 tournement championships didn't really matter??? That was always the horn spin when A&M won it when they were in the Big 12. You had a terrible season and then you jump up and win the tournement and make the regionals. Now you're back to using the We're Texas spin.

So much butt hurt.

What is there to spin Mike? The tournament championship means Texas plays in the NCAA's.... It's the only way a 26-25 team was getting in!

Texas played lights out and did exactly what they needed to do in order to extend their season... That's all it means!

Although, it's another skin on the wall while Aggy got rocked by Vandy (12-3)! Do you honestly think Aggys pen is deep enough to make a run at Omaha? I don't? Texas bats producing runs will be our issue.

Last edited:
What's there to be butt hurt about? A&M has a good chance to be a Top 8 national seed. I just stating facts of you guys having to spin to be able to fit your narrative.

No national seed. No championships. No anything. When a team has A LOT more CWS championships than your team has wins in Omaha, you should probably very seriously STFU about anything that has to do with the sport on said team's message board. "Past history", future history, wtfever.. Just stating facts of not having to spin ANYTHING but the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT