ADVERTISEMENT

Scholz and MM

I don't get what the "good luck in Dallas" is all about. Is that meant to be a put down or something? I guess I'm missing something.

It's amazing that aggys like you come across with this condescending, "we're better than you", attitude, when a&m hasn't won squat in forever. a&m is the same in the $EC as they were in the Big 12. Mediocre. Which is what defines a&m. Get back to us when a&m ever does win something significant. No one is holding their breath.
Well said. Talking and talking about the SEC is so weak. ATM hasn't done anything significant in a sport that matters during the lifetimes of any of these sniveling posters.

I guess if a deflection is stating the truth maybe so. The facts in football and baseball show how bad your league has become. And the sad part is that you guys are just a mediocre team in both sports in the league. Basically a 500 team in a bad football league and a bad baseball league

And you should be thankful the national committee did not want to give the SEC four national seeds.
Isn't this what you were saying last year about how good the overrated SEC was only to have all but two teams eliminated during the first weekend? Oh just a reminder it was one of the teams from the bad baseball league that eliminated the aggys last year. Now who was that again?? I

You're an idiot. Fairness or political correctness did.

Your girlfriend says,

5J6FJ.jpg

So funny. I answer your question directly and totally make you look like a goofball and you don't have the kahunas to admit you are wrong. At least Scholz and other's on here have the character to admit they were wrong when shown to be. Good Luck in Dallas!

The only head you are in is yours and the legend in your own mind that you think you are.

Dude, you've never come close to making anyone other than yourself look like a slobbering idiot on this board. It's amazing that you're too stupid to be ashamed to post here after all the epically moronic things you've said here.

Reactions: Bass Elder
I didn't. I made a bet. Seems like the guy I made the bet with and who foolishly tried to collect on early and who started this thread is the one MIA here. Sorry you couldn't come over and gloat because we didn't make a regional though, lesser.

Nice asswhipping you took from Vandy though. One of us is clutch. One is a consistent failure. Just like always. We have championship hardware. You have your pud in your hands.

It's like you can't read. I posted Friday that I hardly post when I'm home with family. Therefore, I didn't post Saturday through Monday.

Let's be honest, we both didn't think y'all would win the tournament.

Well this thread got fun. Glad im not a baseball guy and really know little about college baseball. What's funny is there has still been no lesson learned on either side regarding running of the mouth, maybe we should let the season/tournament play out before all the chest thumping. Congrats on your tourney win, as it was stated in this thread over and over Texas turned it on when it counted. So here is to a successful tournament for both that leads to a matchup at some point so this can truly be settled.

It's like you can't read. I posted Friday that I hardly post when I'm home with family. Therefore, I didn't post Saturday through Monday.
Let's be honest, we both know you'd be over here flappin' ur yap just as soon as we lost. Much like we both know you'll be MIA as soon as aggy's sent home.

Hook 'em

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Eric, this is a thread started by aggies trying to collect on a bet before anything was official, it all came back to bite them in the ass. The only ones looking like idiots here are you guys. You call some horns fans obsessed? Well they are posting on their own board, you are the pathetic loser who can't seem to get away from here.

Why don't you start dealing with the fact that once again you guys shot your load prematurely, and that any argument that's related to TAMU being better than Texas is complete nonsense since you guys haven't won anything of significance in a lifetime. Now stop being a little bitch about everything and for once man up and admit that TAMU is very definition of failure.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Win or lose, I will honor the bet. Unlike you and your bet with Bemba.
Complete bullshit and a pathetic lie; but at least I'll give you credit for managing a complete sentence with correct grammar, for a change.

Well this thread got fun. Glad im not a baseball guy and really know little about college baseball. What's funny is there has still been no lesson learned on either side regarding running of the mouth, maybe we should let the season/tournament play out before all the chest thumping. Congrats on your tourney win, as it was stated in this thread over and over Texas turned it on when it counted. So here is to a successful tournament for both that leads to a matchup at some point so this can truly be settled.

We don't pound our chest, the teams do! lol

The only way Texas and Aggy meet is in Omaha

Complete bullshit and a pathetic lie; but at least I'll give you credit for managing a complete sentence with correct grammar, for a change.

Figured I would use screen name #2 on this one....

Tummer is a liar!

In 2010, tummer ran his mouth on here and never owned up to it. He took it upon himself to challenge Bemba to a bet to try to shut him up And get him off OB. The bet was straight up on the horns and aggies in 2010. Fan of losing team had to leave forever. Well, the horns lost and tummer never left. Bemba was banned for calling him out on it.

This has been talked about and verified on the main board in the past by multiple fan bases. Take tummer as one that can't be trusted. A guy that talks trash and can't back it up!

Tummer is a liar!

In 2010, tummer ran his mouth on here and never owned up to it. He took it upon himself to challenge Bemba to a bet to try to shut him up And get him off OB. The bet was straight up on the horns and aggies in 2010. Fan of losing team had to leave forever. Well, the horns lost and tummer never left. Bemba was banned for calling him out on it.

This has been talked about and verified on the main board in the past by multiple fan bases. Take tummer as one that can't be trusted. A guy that talks trash and can't back it up!
Who cares you obsessive moron............... You simply can't help yourself.

Do you not expect me to believe someone who waited four years to get back on here and call you out? I think it was his first post back. Seriously though, tone down on the language.

Apologies. I don't hang on your every word. I just found it funny you made yourself a complete dumbass by trying to claim the bet early, it blew up in your face and you weren't anywhere to be seen on this thread you started for days. But if you say so. :D

Let's be honest, we both didn't think y'all would win the tournament.
Thanks for telling me what I thought. Actually that's called projection. You aggys are the ones who throw up your dresses when things aren't looking great so you think everbody acts that way. Champions don't do that.

Tummer is a liar!

The reason you were banned is not for calling out tummer on a bet. You were banned and will be banned again for being nothing but a trash talking troll.

Apologies. I don't hang on your every word. I just found it funny you made yourself a complete dumbass by trying to claim the bet early, it blew up in your face and you weren't anywhere to be seen on this thread you started for days. But if you say so. :D

Thanks for telling me what I thought. Actually that's called projection. You aggys are the ones who throw up your dresses when things aren't looking great so you think everbody acts that way. Champions don't do that.

You posted this on page one.

"Who gets further in the postseason. Notlooking good for me at the moment."

You posted this on page one.

"Who gets further in the postseason. Notlooking good for me at the moment."
Great. It wasn't looking good. Doesn't mean I gave up on the conference tournament. That's what a loser aggy who routinely quits would do.

Let me ask you this, did I acquiesce to your dumbass request to call the bet early? Umm, no I didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT