ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruiting

Jahari Rogers has been getting some crystal balls to Florida over the weekend and it looks like we are no longer considered the favorite. Cornerback is not a huge need for us this year but it's another recruitment that seems to have drastically shifted away from Texas. Makes you ask the question, are the reports about Texas leading for these guys false or are they changing their minds for some reason. It feels like there is something going on behind the scenes that is not public and no one is talking about that is steering our top targets away from us.

Or maybe I'm paranoid, but something feels off, we only have 7 commits in July...

There is a complete meltdown over on Surly over our 2020 recruiting. I WAS on there and tried to tell them that when we win big this season, everything will change. I was negged off that site for trying to be calm. If any of you are on there, well you know who you are. We are being negatively recruited by these schools. I also believe the $$$ shackles are off and the $ec schools are all in on payments. Include couch burner u and So cal. They know the Kraken has awakened and are doing everything they can to kill us. Just have to win. The stupid comment by that dumb ass Bradshaw sealed the deal. I think we thump la tech and roll into LSU. Once we thump LSU, we will be king again and the crutes will start rolling our way. Be patient.

Reactions: LonghornMM
There is a complete meltdown over on Surly over our 2020 recruiting. I WAS on there and tried to tell them that when we win big this season, everything will change. I was negged off that site for trying to be calm. If any of you are on there, well you know who you are. We are being negatively recruited by these schools. I also believe the $$$ shackles are off and the $ec schools are all in on payments. Include couch burner u and So cal. They know the Kraken has awakened and are doing everything they can to kill us. Just have to win. The stupid comment by that dumb ass Bradshaw sealed the deal. I think we thump la tech and roll into LSU. Once we thump LSU, we will be king again and the crutes will start rolling our way. Be patient.

100% spot-on.

It's closing time for Tom Herman, Bryan Carrington and the Texas Recruiting Staff. So far the 2020 recruiting class is high on quality (average ranking 0.9339) but low on quantity with only 7 players committed. There are still 6 months until the early NSD and verbal commitments aren't set in stone, but some positive news from key recruits is needed to give this class a boost and ease concerns of the Longhorn faithful. Texas has been in on some high profile recruitments so far this cycle, which is great, but unless they can close things down with some of these blue chip players it will all be for not.

Let's look at some of these recruitments, the hits, misses and those we are hoping to close.
QB
Texas didn't just get their man, they got 2, in Ja'Quinden Jackson and Hudson Card. Great work here.

RB
Zack Evans - You'd hope to at least make the top 5 for the top national RB coming out of your own backyard. That didn't happen. I don't really blame the staff on this one though

Bijan Robinson - great to have a second 5 star RB option. Texas was looking very good in this one, and perhaps still is but we can fight of Ohio State and close things out? I think we find out soon.

Jase McClellan - Committed to OU very early on and perhaps an example of Texas not jumping on a local stud early enough. Despite that, Texas has kept at it and certainly has Jase's attention. I don't know that he will flip but if Bijan goes elsewhere, you could see the staff push strongly for Jase.

WR
Demond Demas - One of the top national WRs, Texas seemed to be one of the top options for Demas. A&M with the straight up victory here - hate to lose a battle like this.

Johnny Wilson - As Texas has done under Herman, miss on a major in state player, see if you can find a replacement OOS. Another 5 star OOS recruitment with Texas in the top 2. Can we close it down by beating our Oregon? A recent prolonger UOV and future OV certainly give us a good shot.

Quentin Johnston - the story here is that Johnston wanted in early and we slow played things. I think he is still very much pro-Texas and would expect a commitment soon. If he ends up elsewhere, I do think the staff would have some egg on their face for how they handled this one.

Mookie Cooper - An early commit, and then decommit, Mookie is a flashy OOS player with insane slot skills. He still has some Texas interest but seems to be bouncing all over the place. I doubt he ends up in burnt orange and that probably has more to do with Mookie than with Texas.

Troy Omeire - After A&M landed Demas, all in state WR attention turned to Omeire. This was a Texas vs A&M battle and we got beat out once again.

TE
Jalin Conyers - One of the only TEs we truly went after in this cycle (aside from major OOS guys). He already cut us from his list after his recruitment recently blew up.

OL
Chad Lindberg - He is the big fish in the state this year. Texas has been in the driver's seat seemingly all cycle but he is being recruited hard by major programs all over the nation. Can Texas stand up against the national recruitment and come out on top for a guy that has seemed destined for burnt orange?

Logan Parr, Jalyn Garth and Jake Majors are all great high 4 star pick ups for this staff. Guys that started pro-Texas and sealed the deal early.

DL
Alfred Collins, Princely Umanmielen and Vernon Broughton were all names that popped up early for Texas across the d-line and Texas seemed to be the early front runner in all 3 recruitments. Now, some of that may have been preemptive but Texas had proximity (Bastrop, Manor and Houston) and even family ties on their side (Collins mom played at Texas).

Collins seems the most likely of the trio to end up a horn at this point but he hasn't discussed the timing of his commitment publicly.

Umanmielen plans to shut things down in mid October. Still a long wait for Texas fans hoping for some more summer commitments. Texas is in a good spot but fighting off other big time programs.

Broughton seemed pro-Texas from early on and even after visiting some of the more high profile OOS schools. A&M has been a consistent threat throughout and the more recent momentum seems to be in their favor. This one is still up in the air and losing out a Broughton, a stud DT would be a huge loss.

LB
Prince Dorbah - The high 4 star LB just announced a commitment date of July 10th. I'd expect this one to be good news for the horns.

CB
Kelee Ringo - This one hurts because it seemed that the top national CB was destined for burnt orange earlier this spring. He spent all week on campus during his spring break which seemed incredibly positive. All the recent chatter has been for Georgia and unless anything major changes I think that is what happens.

Jaylon Jones - a big time in state CB prospect that Texas was after. A head to head loss to A&M in this one.

Jahari Rogers - A top 150 player overall, Texas has been in a great spot with Rogers recently. This weekend saw several crystal balls come in for Florida so hopefully this one doesn't slip away from us.

Kitan Crawford - the lone defensive commit currently, the top 200 CB has athleticism and speed for days. A good find for the Texas staff.

Dwight McGlothern - Texas has been in a good spot in this recruitment but the more recent word is that he isn't a take for any of the local programs. I think some off the field stuff has caused everyone to pump the brakes.

S
Lathan Ransom - Once again, a top national player for whom Texas is one of the top 2 schools. Texas was felt to be the team to beat after several visits close together but it seems Ohio State may edge Texas out in this case. Hopefully it was just a post-visit high after spending time in Columbus but it looks like Texas may be on the outside looking in on this one.

Chris Thompson Jr - Many suspect Thompson is a silent commit currently. He would be a great pick up and another step in establishing a Dallas to Austin pipeline. I haven't heard a commitment date but Texas fans could use this good news soon.

Bryson Washington - down to OU and Texas at this point with a July 4th announcement planned. It's been back and forth in this one. Does Texas win out or finish second in yet another recruitment?

Xavion Alford - It has been hard to read where Alford stands in terms of his interest and in terms of what the staff wants. His recruitment may depend on the decisions of Ransom and Washington. He will be a super important recruit for Texas if we miss on those two.

It's closing time for Tom Herman, Bryan Carrington and the Texas Recruiting Staff. So far the 2020 recruiting class is high on quality (average ranking 0.9339) but low on quantity with only 7 players committed. There are still 6 months until the early NSD and verbal commitments aren't set in stone, but some positive news from key recruits is needed to give this class a boost and ease concerns of the Longhorn faithful. Texas has been in on some high profile recruitments so far this cycle, which is great, but unless they can close things down with some of these blue chip players it will all be for not.

Let's look at some of these recruitments, the hits, misses and those we are hoping to close.
QB
Texas didn't just get their man, they got 2, in Ja'Quinden Jackson and Hudson Card. Great work here.

RB
Zack Evans - You'd hope to at least make the top 5 for the top national RB coming out of your own backyard. That didn't happen. I don't really blame the staff on this one though

Bijan Robinson - great to have a second 5 star RB option. Texas was looking very good in this one, and perhaps still is but we can fight of Ohio State and close things out? I think we find out soon.

Jase McClellan - Committed to OU very early on and perhaps an example of Texas not jumping on a local stud early enough. Despite that, Texas has kept at it and certainly has Jase's attention. I don't know that he will flip but if Bijan goes elsewhere, you could see the staff push strongly for Jase.

WR
Demond Demas - One of the top national WRs, Texas seemed to be one of the top options for Demas. A&M with the straight up victory here - hate to lose a battle like this.

Johnny Wilson - As Texas has done under Herman, miss on a major in state player, see if you can find a replacement OOS. Another 5 star OOS recruitment with Texas in the top 2. Can we close it down by beating our Oregon? A recent prolonger UOV and future OV certainly give us a good shot.

Quentin Johnston - the story here is that Johnston wanted in early and we slow played things. I think he is still very much pro-Texas and would expect a commitment soon. If he ends up elsewhere, I do think the staff would have some egg on their face for how they handled this one.

Mookie Cooper - An early commit, and then decommit, Mookie is a flashy OOS player with insane slot skills. He still has some Texas interest but seems to be bouncing all over the place. I doubt he ends up in burnt orange and that probably has more to do with Mookie than with Texas.

Troy Omeire - After A&M landed Demas, all in state WR attention turned to Omeire. This was a Texas vs A&M battle and we got beat out once again.

TE
Jalin Conyers - One of the only TEs we truly went after in this cycle (aside from major OOS guys). He already cut us from his list after his recruitment recently blew up.

OL
Chad Lindberg - He is the big fish in the state this year. Texas has been in the driver's seat seemingly all cycle but he is being recruited hard by major programs all over the nation. Can Texas stand up against the national recruitment and come out on top for a guy that has seemed destined for burnt orange?

Logan Parr, Jalyn Garth and Jake Majors are all great high 4 star pick ups for this staff. Guys that started pro-Texas and sealed the deal early.

DL
Alfred Collins, Princely Umanmielen and Vernon Broughton were all names that popped up early for Texas across the d-line and Texas seemed to be the early front runner in all 3 recruitments. Now, some of that may have been preemptive but Texas had proximity (Bastrop, Manor and Houston) and even family ties on their side (Collins mom played at Texas).

Collins seems the most likely of the trio to end up a horn at this point but he hasn't discussed the timing of his commitment publicly.

Umanmielen plans to shut things down in mid October. Still a long wait for Texas fans hoping for some more summer commitments. Texas is in a good spot but fighting off other big time programs.

Broughton seemed pro-Texas from early on and even after visiting some of the more high profile OOS schools. A&M has been a consistent threat throughout and the more recent momentum seems to be in their favor. This one is still up in the air and losing out a Broughton, a stud DT would be a huge loss.

LB
Prince Dorbah - The high 4 star LB just announced a commitment date of July 10th. I'd expect this one to be good news for the horns.

CB
Kelee Ringo - This one hurts because it seemed that the top national CB was destined for burnt orange earlier this spring. He spent all week on campus during his spring break which seemed incredibly positive. All the recent chatter has been for Georgia and unless anything major changes I think that is what happens.

Jaylon Jones - a big time in state CB prospect that Texas was after. A head to head loss to A&M in this one.

Jahari Rogers - A top 150 player overall, Texas has been in a great spot with Rogers recently. This weekend saw several crystal balls come in for Florida so hopefully this one doesn't slip away from us.

Kitan Crawford - the lone defensive commit currently, the top 200 CB has athleticism and speed for days. A good find for the Texas staff.

Dwight McGlothern - Texas has been in a good spot in this recruitment but the more recent word is that he isn't a take for any of the local programs. I think some off the field stuff has caused everyone to pump the brakes.

S
Lathan Ransom - Once again, a top national player for whom Texas is one of the top 2 schools. Texas was felt to be the team to beat after several visits close together but it seems Ohio State may edge Texas out in this case. Hopefully it was just a post-visit high after spending time in Columbus but it looks like Texas may be on the outside looking in on this one.

Chris Thompson Jr - Many suspect Thompson is a silent commit currently. He would be a great pick up and another step in establishing a Dallas to Austin pipeline. I haven't heard a commitment date but Texas fans could use this good news soon.

Bryson Washington - down to OU and Texas at this point with a July 4th announcement planned. It's been back and forth in this one. Does Texas win out or finish second in yet another recruitment?

Xavion Alford - It has been hard to read where Alford stands in terms of his interest and in terms of what the staff wants. His recruitment may depend on the decisions of Ransom and Washington. He will be a super important recruit for Texas if we miss on those two.

Thanks for the update.

I don't think closing time will start until after the regular season. I think back to back #3 classes with a lack of cash payments are the obstacles. 2020 is going to be a smaller class but high on quality. 2021 looks to be another excellent opportunity to take a high number class with high quality. We have to win. Gotta win the Big 12 and get into the playoffs. This could be the year that we kick the door down. The younger guys like Bimage are going to be huge for us. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Every year people freak out about recruiting. Every year Herman closes late and strong, and everybody's happy. People have short memories.

I wouldn't say we closed strong last year since we missed on our top two RBs. Looks like it will happen again this year.

Every year people freak out about recruiting. Every year Herman closes late and strong, and everybody's happy. People have short memories.
Certainly not freaking out over here. We haven't really missed on many recruits yet. Some guys will likely commit soon and that will better paint the picture of this cycle. Either we our landing a good majority of our top targets or will have to go to some plan Bs at a few positions. Time will tell and nothing is decided for certain until December (or even later with the way the transfer portal is).

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Certainly not freaking out over here. We haven't really missed on many recruits yet. Some guys will likely commit soon and that will better paint the picture of this cycle. Either we our landing a good majority of our top targets or will have to go to some plan Bs at a few positions. Time will tell and nothing is decided for certain until December (or even later with the way the transfer portal is).

Like every other year, it is going to be somewhere in the middle. We will miss on a ton because that is what happens every year and we will hit on some we didn't expect, I also expect to flip 2 or 3 like we do in every cycle.

Bryson Washington commits to OU. At safety, we are down to Chris Thompson who I think we land, Lathan Ransom who seems headed to tOSU and Xavion Alford who seems to be LSU bound.

Chris Thompson is an elite S but I am not sure where we look if we miss on the other two.

Patience, patience, patience....I know that is what everyone is saying; however, it seems like we are losing a lot more of these direct recruiting battles than we are winning. In the defensive backfield I am not as worried due to the numbers we currently have on the roster, but it is a trend that is worrisome to me.

Reactions: Cotton #12
Bryson Washington commits to OU. At safety, we are down to Chris Thompson who I think we land, Lathan Ransom who seems headed to tOSU and Xavion Alford who seems to be LSU bound.

Chris Thompson is an elite S but I am not sure where we look if we miss on the other two.

As long as we get Thompson, we can likely either move Crawford over to safety or there is a possibility that JQJ is a safety.

The biggest loss with Ransom is that it has helped to shut the door on virtually all the Arizona kids. Also don't forget, this staff is great at flipping guys, so just because they don't pick Texas immediately doesn't mean they won't sign with Texas.

Recruiting is not looking good for 2020. I would rather leave slots open than sign guys that will get passed over. We need a really good season for 2021. I fear 2020 is going to be lean. Time to kick some ass.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Georgia sure did talk like they were motivated before the game. What changed? Their coach said they were motivated, if you can't get up to play the University of Texas then your not very good to begin with.

As for our dline we are extremely deep we will shuffle in about 7 guys and we play a lot of guys close to the line of scrimmage because we know the SEC sucks at passing (Bama not included). Texas will bring serious pressure from different angles and they will completely confuse LSU's line and QB. I expect him to have a day similar to Jake Fromm.

I expect a Texas win in the same fashion they beat Georgia, and once that happens you will likely start with the LSU is overrated
I’ve been out of pocket for a while, but I’ll clear up for myself at least that I do think LSU will be up for that game. That doesn’t mean I think LSU will win. I think LSU can be very one dimensional, so if they can’t throw they are in trouble. Their defense should be able to do some good things.

Georgia, I agree SHOULD have been motivated. I’m going off what everyone was saying about their practices and their best player and corner deciding really late that he wasn’t playing. Watching them play all year and watching that game there was no comparison in their attitudes. That’s on coaches and Kirby whining..it’s contagious.

Also, when I was speaking on playing in front of small crowds I wasn’t talking about Texas. Texas and OU fans show up. I was speaking that SEC games typically draw bigger crowd and there is no comparison in atmospheres. That CAN be used as negative recruiting. The lack of bigger names opponents CAN be used. Don’t get me wrong I could negative recruit the hell out of A&M. I do like the direction, love the recruiting happening, and I think a lot of Jimbo as a coach.

As for recruiting, you guys are going to finish with a really good class this year and could be top 5, but for sure top 10. Clemson, Alabama and LSU are going to have ridiculous classes so they aren’t catchable. I also think 2021 could be a very pivotable class with some unbelievable talent available. A&M and Texas will be fighting head to head for a BUNCH of those guys. I just wanted to clear up what I was talking about. Back to recruiting. Who do you guys think your next big fish to grab will be?

I’ve been out of pocket for a while, but I’ll clear up for myself at least that I do think LSU will be up for that game. That doesn’t mean I think LSU will win. I think LSU can be very one dimensional, so if they can’t throw they are in trouble. Their defense should be able to do some good things.

Georgia, I agree SHOULD have been motivated. I’m going off what everyone was saying about their practices and their best player and corner deciding really late that he wasn’t playing. Watching them play all year and watching that game there was no comparison in their attitudes. That’s on coaches and Kirby whining..it’s contagious.

Also, when I was speaking on playing in front of small crowds I wasn’t talking about Texas. Texas and OU fans show up. I was speaking that SEC games typically draw bigger crowd and there is no comparison in atmospheres. That CAN be used as negative recruiting. The lack of bigger names opponents CAN be used. Don’t get me wrong I could negative recruit the hell out of A&M. I do like the direction, love the recruiting happening, and I think a lot of Jimbo as a coach.

As for recruiting, you guys are going to finish with a really good class this year and could be top 5, but for sure top 10. Clemson, Alabama and LSU are going to have ridiculous classes so they aren’t catchable. I also think 2021 could be a very pivotable class with some unbelievable talent available. A&M and Texas will be fighting head to head for a BUNCH of those guys. I just wanted to clear up what I was talking about. Back to recruiting. Who do you guys think your next big fish to grab will be?

GTFO of the recruiting thread.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I have no doubt LSU will have a good defense. As I've said many times, a great QB will trump a good defense every time. Sam has turned into a great QB.

I think LSU will be light years better when they play the aggys than when they play Texas. When they play us, they will be in game 2 of installing this new offense and going up against the best pass defense they will face until they face Bama. When they face aggys they will have had a full year of tuning that offense. Finally and most important, looking back at the teams Texas has lost to over the last 2 seasons, they all have one thing in common, they have QBs that can run, LSU does not have that.

Honestly, with Texas being at home, the smart money is on Texas.

Recruiting is not looking good for 2020. I would rather leave slots open than sign guys that will get passed over. We need a really good season for 2021. I fear 2020 is going to be lean. Time to kick some ass.
You guys are still in on a ton of kids for 2020 AND the season hasn’t started which is where you will see flips and momentum start up again. What makes you say 2020 isn’t going to be good? It still looks like you are in on 4-5 top 100 players.

Last edited:
I have no doubt LSU will have a good defense. As I've said many times, a great QB will trump a good defense every time. Sam has turned into a great QB.

I think LSU will be light years better when they play the aggys than when they play Texas. When they play us, they will be in game 2 of installing this new offense and going up against the best pass defense they will face until they face Bama. When they face aggys they will have had a full year of tuning that offense. Finally and most important, looking back at the teams Texas has lost to over the last 2 seasons, they all have one thing in common, they have QBs that can run, LSU does not have that.

Honestly, with Texas being at home, the smart money is on Texas.
I agree that Texas probably wins. I think LSU can be a tough match up for a lot of teams. I think both defenses will be great, and I think Texas will be able to stack the box. I think the Texas offense will be able to move the chains some and give the defense a breather which will keep that LSU defense on the field and wear them down. I think it’s a tight defensive battle early then Texas is able to move more effectively in the 2nd half.

You guys are still in on a ton of kids for 2020 AND the season hasn’t started which is where you will see flips and momentum start up again. What makes you say 2020 isn’t going to be good? It still looks like you are in on 4-5 top 100 players.

Aggys are not allowed in the recruiting thread.

LOL. You give yourself away as having zero objectivity when you claim to know the attitudes of the Georgia football players spanning an entire season. Face it, the ags absolutely loathe and will never be able to accept that Texas did what A&M doesn’t do: beat top five teams...and did that twice last season including beat down one of your SEC pimps you vicariously live through.

Then we have your hyperbole of “no comparison” in atmosphere.

You know I just read on the number of scolly's a school typically offers during recruiting season. First of they all offer over a 100 every year and that includes us. Only ST, WA, and UCLA, offer less than 100 so were saying that all but 3 schools do this. I imagine that most posters on here especially the ones who follow recruiting closely already knew this but I didn't. My thought is for me to keep this in perspective.

Second, in regards to recruiting I trust Coach Herman implicitly. He's done great the last two years and as somebody mentioned above he's closed strong. I like this because I think 2019 can be a special year for TX. Imo we have a chance to make the playoffs if we do that combined with the new December signing date we'll end up doing great. For all his faults Charlie Strong got one thing right when he said he preferred to wait till their senior season ended cause he wanted to see how much of a ceiling they had.

And lastly always reminder this about the state of TX and hs fb. There are a lot, and I do mean a lot, of outstanding 3* players. So don't be worried when we sign some.

HookemHorns

A lot of people don’t realize the 2020 class is not far off pace the last two. At the July 1st point the 2018 and 2019 classes only had 10 commitments each and those were larger classes than this can be. Also similar to his first two classes, Herman found and locked down his QB targets right out of the gate.

I have no reason to think that this won’t be another solid class.

Aggy at 6-6... We'll get Demas and whoever else we want.
Maybe, but unlikely they go 6-6. Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, LSU are guaranteed 2-4 losses but outside of that it’s very lite. They would likely have to have their QB go down or major injury plague.

I'm picking the Aggys to go 8-5 this year with a top end of 9-4 and floor of 7-6. Even if they beat one of the top end schools like Georgia, they will still lose one they didn't expect to lose.

The ceiling for Texas is an undefeated season and the floor is 3 losses. I think Texas loses 1 regular season game. I think they win the conference and make the playoffs. Unless for some strange thing that Clemson and Bama get put in the same bracket, Texas season ends in the first round.

Prince Dorbah committing tomorrow at noon right? Figuring that one is all Texas. Also, is he projected at linebacker? Heard Texas wanted him as a LB.

Prince Dorbah committing tomorrow at noon right? Figuring that one is all Texas. Also, is he projected at linebacker? Heard Texas wanted him as a LB.
Yes, Dorbah likely commits to the good guys today.

As far as position, we will have to see but depending on how he fills out probably OLB (B-backer) or potentially weakside DE.

Yes, Dorbah likely commits to the good guys today.

As far as position, we will have to see but depending on how he fills out probably OLB (B-backer) or potentially weakside DE.
From all of the reports I have heard, the position he is playing at Highland Park is not his natural position. From all accounts, he is an extremely gifted pass rusher but does not get the opportunity to do that a ton at the HS level. I'm not sure what position that translates to at the next level, but from everything I have seen/heard he has the possibility to be a disruptive pass rusher.

Elite outside pass rusher, welcome!

Awesome to get Prince on board as the second defensive member of the class. This one doesn't come as much of a surprise as Texas has seemingly led since the start but that shouldn't temper the excitement one bit. Dorbah is the 3rd highest ranked member of the class. He also helps to start filling out things on the defensive side of the ball as our 2nd commit and 1st linebacker. Prince is the 7th ranked OLB and number 111 overall.

As mentioned above, Prince is not playing at his projected college position currently. At Highland Park he lines up most often as a 4i DE in a 4 point stance. Even in high school it is odd to see a 210 lb DE, especially one who lines up inside the tackle. Despite the size mismatch, Dorbah holds his own, takes on blockers well, sheds and makes a lot of tackles down the line and in the backfield. I saw one series of game clips where he was lined up as a 5 technique DE and he had 3 sacks in the 1st round of the playoffs. Dorbah projects as a B-backer for Todd Orlando and the Horns defense and the above skills will be quite useful at the position that is often asked to step up to the line of scrimmage and pressure the QB. He won't be a stranger to taking on bigger blockers and he has already shown a nose for the QB, especially when coming off the edge.

Reactions: westx and horn wild
Commitments coming soon:

Vernon Broughton - No date but he has teased that it will happen soon. Texas started with a lot of momentum and then A&M more recently but even aggy mods have been backing off of that recently.

Lathan Ransom July 16th - after seemingly leading, this one seems to be headed in tOSUs favor

Chris Thompson Jr Aug 1st - all signs point to Texas in this one

Bijan Robinson Aug 2nd - Another recruitment where Texas seemed to be in the drivers seat but tOSU took over. This one is less certain than Ransom though and there is still hope that Texas could land the 5 star RB.

Joshua Eaton Aug 6th - a late blooming CB target, talk with him and Texas seems to have slowed down significantly.

Princely Umanmielen Oct 15th - The timing may help the horns here if they start the season hot that may push things back in our favor.

Commitments coming soon:

Vernon Broughton - No date but he has teased that it will happen soon. Texas started with a lot of momentum and then A&M more recently but even aggy mods have been backing off of that recently.

Lathan Ransom July 16th - after seemingly leading, this one seems to be headed in tOSUs favor

Chris Thompson Jr Aug 1st - all signs point to Texas in this one

Bijan Robinson Aug 2nd - Another recruitment where Texas seemed to be in the drivers seat but tOSU took over. This one is less certain than Ransom though and there is still hope that Texas could land the 5 star RB.

Joshua Eaton Aug 6th - a late blooming CB target, talk with him and Texas seems to have slowed down significantly.

Princely Umanmielen Oct 15th - The timing may help the horns here if they start the season hot that may push things back in our favor.

Out here on the west coast word around the campfire is that UCLA is in the driver's seat for Bijan Robinson. They're also saying he won't commit till after the season starts.

Out here on the west coast word around the campfire is that UCLA is in the driver's seat for Bijan Robinson. They're also saying he won't commit till after the season starts.
That's news to the "experts" at 247. CB's going to tosu.

What are they smoking around that campfire exactly?

Bijan himself has set Aug 2nd and UCLA would be a huge shock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT