ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely furious with Herman

But don't use "they did the horns down" as an excuse. That's just whiny....and ensures you'll see a lot more of it.
I don't see their shit talking on the front page of ESPN. My point is there's a double standard when it comes to UT and this stuff.

And we'll see the d-bag Longhorn haters regardless. Might as well embrace it and wear the black hat like the Yankees or Patriots. F'em all.

What do you mean UT fans and players are supposed to take it? When did the fans and players come into discussion? UT fans are supposed to do something right back, and the players are supposed to kick ass on the field. The internet doesn't meltdown when Texas fans and players talk trash. I don't have a problem with what Herman did, but there is certainly a distinction in that a lot of coaches don't do that. Not saying all don't, but plenty don't.

I don't see their shit talking on the front page of ESPN. My point is there's a double standard when it comes to UT and this stuff.

And we'll see the d-bag Longhorn haters regardless. Might as well embrace it and wear the black hat like the Yankees or Patriots. F'em all.

Isn't UT a different standard than Bielema.

Don't remember seeing Stoops, Beliema or Nutt on the front page of ESPN doing the horns down.

oldschool, give me a break. It's a middle finger to UT fans, players and coaches. Really not that difficult to understand.

Or is saying "A&M sucks" just good clean fun to you. Why are you getting offended? Some people. :rolleyes:
I put it at the same level as spelling Aggie, aggy on purpose. It is juvenile, but completely harmless. Try to have fun with it. Nobody makes fun of nobodies.

Reactions: oldschoolcat
It is juvenile, but completely harmless.
So this is all in good fun? You laugh when someone does this to you?

BeNqJERCcAA-xKi.jpg

Reactions: eda5420
Since you equate horns down as a middle finger, couldn't he just equate aggy to a middle finger?

Mizz was taunting our players all week and especially in the game. I'm sure it was a running joke in our locker room how they were going to do the securing the bag thing if we win to rub it in, especially after their QB did it staring at our sideline. Herman was celebrating with his team and got caught up in the moment. Big deal.

So this is all in good fun? You laugh when someone does this to you?

BeNqJERCcAA-xKi.jpg
I think you take it too seriously. The horns down doesn't bother me just like taunting the other team shouldn't bother them.

I suppose if someone were spelling out "aggy" in his face with posterboard or something?

Well it doesn't have to be spelling aggy. Do you equate every mocking hand motion to be the equivalent of a middle finger?

So is it just a hand thing, or is any attempt of mockery just a f*** you in one medium or another?

To bubba: Look, I take the intent to say F-you (just look at the person's face when they're doing it). You don't. That's great. Different strokes and all.

Reactions: colinjudy2014
All of these seem like a F-you to me. Which is cool. Just don't cry when it goes the other way. Don't single out UT on the front page of espn.com because we get this shit from all of the haters constantly.

hornsdown.0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-03-16-at-7.25.43-PM.png

128790722.jpg

hornsgeno-16_9.jpg

w640-82c53aff049f423b354325c878789d49.jpg

Reactions: drizzew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT