ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie vs Bama

Seems you should just be happy about your win versus a powerhouse top 25 team. Yet, you start a thread about us. Interesting.

If you'll notice, the thread was started yesterday at 2:45PM, which was before Texas game kicked off. Oh, by the way, TCU is a damn good team and football program. Better than a&m's. The reason why there are topics about aggy on here are solely for entertainment purposes. Everyone loves to laugh at aggy and make fun of them. =)roll

We're about to go cherry pickin.
There is a season to be played my man. You beat a USC team who won’t be ranked at years end. You beat a TCU team who probably won’t be ranked at years end. We already have a bunch of your cherries, so you might get some of the ones we dropped.

A banner won’t be hung but my wallet was a little thicker. Bama is on another planet. Georgia will be the only team with athletes that can stay with them. It’s Bama and Georgia and then everyone else. Those recruiting classes are sick.

Georgia huh? Nope, it will be LSU in the swamp that brings down Bama. Mark it down.

There is a season to be played my man. You beat a USC team who won’t be ranked at years end. You beat a TCU team who probably won’t be ranked at years end. We already have a bunch of your cherries, so you might get some of the ones we dropped.

So far, a&m has beaten two tomato cans. Not impressive. You'll beat Arkansas, who is awful, and probably Kentucky, UAB. a&m isn't a good team. I don't see them beating South Carolina, MSU, Auburn, Miss, or LSU. That puts you at 5-7 and no bowl game. And you wanna talk trash about about Texas, lol?

Reactions: freeper and Scholz
Uh.....Kentucky doesnt look like a certain "lock" for aggy this year......that defense looks legit

Reactions: freeper
"You beat a USC team who won’t be ranked at years end. You beat a TCU team who probably won’t be ranked at years end."

Wow......move those goalposts swag.
Was it last year or the year before.....where yall beat a ranked South Carolina team that ended up not ranked.....but you aggys came over to this board every week even after they dropped out of the polls talking about how yall beat a really tough ranked South Carolina team.......smh.

Seems you should just be happy about your win versus a powerhouse top 25 team. Yet, you start a thread about us. Interesting.
Were not complete morons. We can walk and chew gum. May be hard for you granted.

Oh and go cry about getting beat down somewhere else.

You beat a USC team who won’t be ranked at years end. You beat a TCU team who probably won’t be ranked at years end.
Pitiful per usual. Both teams would beat you. And the only reason you don’t have a losing record is that you cowardly schedule Louisiana directional schools. You aggys are excuse making, whining losers.

Reactions: LonghornMM
So far, a&m has beaten two tomato cans. Not impressive. You'll beat Arkansas, who is awful, and probably Kentucky, UAB. a&m isn't a good team. I don't see them beating South Carolina, MSU, Auburn, Miss, or LSU. That puts you at 5-7 and no bowl game. And you wanna talk trash about about Texas, lol?

Arkie be savin up enough football emotion to beat aggy. It's going to happen.

Too be clear, this is not a thread about aggy. It is a thread about the Aggy - Bama game, started during Your game & Before ours started.

Pitiful per usual. Both teams would beat you. And the only reason you don’t have a losing record is that you cowardly schedule Louisiana directional schools. You aggys are excuse making, whining losers.
Right...and we would have beaten Maryland and walked over Tulsa. My how 2 wins over now unranked teams makes you thump your chest. Let’s see how the year plays out. Lose to both of those teams you beat? Ok, I’ll play. Clemson and Alabama would have raped you. So, you too would be 2-2 with our schedule. See how that works?

Yep we beat 2 tomato cans and lost to 2 top 3 teams we weren’t supposed to beat. 2-2 is where everyone thought we would be. I don’t see us going 5-7. I worry about Kentucky more than you do. They are playing fairly well. I would compare them to last years Iowa State where you really better show to play. I think we take Auburn OR LSU but not both. Beating South Carolina and Ole Miss. Mississippi State I’m not sure. You are right that we aren’t that great, but not many thought we were anything but 7-5.

"You beat a USC team who won’t be ranked at years end. You beat a TCU team who probably won’t be ranked at years end."

Wow......move those goalposts swag.
Was it last year or the year before.....where yall beat a ranked South Carolina team that ended up not ranked.....but you aggys came over to this board every week even after they dropped out of the polls talking about how yall beat a really tough ranked South Carolina team.......smh.
Yep, your are right about South Carolina, they sucked that year, but just telling you the same thing that this isn’t the TCU that was a top 10 team. That wasn’t the USC that you guys played in the Rose Bowl with Vince Young. That was a great win against a great team. These are mediocre teams Texas beat, BUT given the state of the Texas program they are much needed wins because you guys wouldn’t have won last year. I get the excitement because you have to look at progress.

Reactions: q1w2e3
LSU will not beat Alabama. I’ll say they stay within 2 touchdowns because I like their defense but Alabama will win.

It's coming. Get ready. The Richter scale will be going off. Alligators driven out into the roads because the water is vibrating. The swamp will be shaking. Bama's wall will crumble.

Right...and we would have beaten Maryland and walked over Tulsa. My how 2 wins over now unranked teams makes you thump your chest. Let’s see how the year plays out. Lose to both of those teams you beat? Ok, I’ll play. Clemson and Alabama would have raped you. So, you too would be 2-2 with our schedule. See how that works?
Obviously Clemson would not rape Texas. That much is clear after watching them play A&M.

Clemson’s good not great. Bama possibly. Difference is we don’t celebrate losses like you complete losers. And we don’t cowardly schedule FCS teams. And we have skins on the wall, chump. Now go cry a little.

Clemson’s good not great. Bama possibly. Difference is we don’t celebrate losses like you complete losers. And we don’t cowardly schedule FCS teams. And we have skins on the wall, chump. Now go cry a little.
Yes a team in the football playoffs the past few years sucks. You see that is where every team is trying to go. They are a measuring stick for everyone right now. They are one of the elites in college football right now. FCS..I hate playing them. However don’t beat your chest scheduling Tulsa who was 2-10 last year and 1-3 this year. An easy win is an easy win no matter how you schedule it. Our schedule has its degree of difficulty.

You hung with Clemson. They’re not great. Obviously.

But of course you have to claim falsely and dishonestly that I said they suck. That’s what aggys do.

Swag how do you use "Bama" as a measuring stick when they pulled their starters at the start of the 4th quarter?
Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Scholz

funny how two loses does the same for you.

Reactions: Scholz
7-0 Bama leads. Aggie got the ball first. 14:10 remains in first quarter. Route on?

WRONG
we beat an SC team that WILL be ranked at season's end. There is no guaranteed W on our remaining schedule but there is no guaranteed L on our remaining schedule that's what makes this TX so fascinating.

WRONG
we beat an SC team that WILL be ranked at season's end. There is no guaranteed W on our remaining schedule but there is no guaranteed L on our remaining schedule that's what makes this TX so fascinating.
Losing to Maryland is a blemish on our record. No doubt, however, we are playing better now than then. I am glad we don't have to play them anymore. But Maryland beat a decent B1G team this weekend, and USC beat a good PAC team this weekend.

WRONG
I disagree with you about USC, but I guess there is a chance since the PAC 12 is trash. You have to agree it’s the worst conference unless you want to argue the ACC this year. They look pretty freaking bad. We can agree on I wouldn’t be shocked if Texas ran the table and I wouldn’t be shocked if Baylor beat them. Much the same for us. I wouldn’t be shocked to beat Auburn or LSU and lose to Arkansas. I don’t know what we have yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT