ADVERTISEMENT

Aggsys behead Kyler Murray....

Status
Not open for further replies.
More name calling. You even embarrass your own fan base. But anyway I guess it all depends what a fan considers a blue blood. If it's the top 5 programs? Then Texas isn't one.

More name calling. You even embarrass your own fan base. But anyway I guess it all depends what a fan considers a blue blood. If it's the top 5 programs? Then Texas isn't one.

Too funny. The B1G set the hook on big game bob. $ooners actually think the B1G wants them. They hooked okie in hopes of the big prize. We will find out soon enough.

Reactions: Scholz
Yeah that really stings. Texas is a blue blood. Moving the goal posts and limiting the list to what you consider the top 5 teams to be just shows your bias and low intelligence. And dishonesty. You don’t embarrass your fan base btw, you represent it perfectly.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Too bad wins aren't the only thing that matters lol. Heck Michigan I believe has the most wins all time yet one shared title the past 60+ years lol. Saying Texas is 6-10 isn't an insult and it's where they are in most lists. Please respond as an adult and not a kid. I GUARANTEE you would not say that in person to anyone. It doesn't make you look tough, just stupid.

Texas is an unquestioned blue blood. Why are you here? Go post all of you pro-OU BS on some Sooner site. Your act is really getting old here.

My act? It's just a difference of opinion. I'm not attacking anyone. Maybe they are a blue blood idk. I just don't think they are a top 5 program. But of course that's two totally different things

My act? It's just a difference of opinion. I'm not attacking anyone. Maybe they are a blue blood idk. I just don't think they are a top 5 program. But of course that's two totally different things

I'm referring to your smart ass, antagonistic comments that you continue to make about Texas here. If you want to continue to have the privilege of posting here, you might want to stop with that nonsense pronto.

Well cussing and name calling isnt allowed either. Nor can you attack posters. So if they keep from doing that I will give posters the same respect.

I realize Texas fans get more leeway and they should, but I'm talking about rivals rules regardless of which board. I don't mind texas fan saying OU sucks, but referring to posters as morons, idiots etc doesn't benefit anyone.

Too bad wins aren't the only thing that matters lol. Heck Michigan I believe has the most wins all time yet one shared title the past 60+ years lol. Saying Texas is 6-10 isn't an insult and it's where they are in most lists. Please respond as an adult and not a kid. I GUARANTEE you would not say that in person to anyone. It doesn't make you look tough, just stupid.

Your also #1 in all time cheating, without cheating your about as blue blood as my left nut. Well considering my ancestors are kings and queens, Lords and Ladies, and some of the most influential people in American history, I'd say my left nut is more blue blood than you morons.will ever be.

Don’t want to be called a moron? Then don’t say moronic things. It’s a real thinker, okie.

Merry Christmas Scholz, you have a great attitude all year around. Look at the top post on this board! Oklahoma football in your head for Christmas. I love it piss and moan through your life for all the good it does you. Brilliant

Well what are you doing on Christmas, genius? My God you okies are barely smart enough to breathe. Your stupidity and lack of self awareness are staggering. Lulz.

Oh and btw it’s your retarded co-fan on the Longhorn site insulting UT. If you could read.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think scholz is a bad guy, he just realizes he is here for the entertainment. Like lou holtz, Corso, SAS etc. In other words no one really respects his opinion but at the same time he makes for lively conversation

Yes. Claiming UT isn’t a blue blood is certainly an intelligent and objective statement. One worthy of great respect.

Um scholz read my comments. I just named the first few programs when people think of blue bloods then I said Texas is in that next group. Now if we are talking top 5 programs all time? Texas isn't in that imo

Yes. I can read. You moved the goalposts to make a very limited definition of blue blood that I’ve never seen anywhere else ever. So you could exclude UT in a passive aggressive and dishonest way. Maybe you should read it slowly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT