ADVERTISEMENT

Aggsys behead Kyler Murray....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever have a long-term relationship that you broke off and she didn't want to break it off but you still did it?

It's part of the healing cycle. you know the 7 stages of grief.

1. desperate for Answers - Why is Kyler leaving, maybe if we post nice things he will read them and stay.

2. Denial - Everything is okay, he is just upset, he will see that aggsy's love him and stay.

3. Bargaining - Kyler, if you stay I'll let you jizz in my jar with me.

4. Relapse - Coach Sumlin had a talk and he is taking some time off, he will be back next week.

5. Anger - He was never a real aggsy, his father is a cancer, He will never be any good.

6. Initial Acceptance - Now that he is gone we can concentrate on the guys that want to be here. Besides there was no way he could have beaten out (some unknown juco QB) we signed as an insurance policy. He is so much better.

7. Redirected Hope - We have Tate, he will win two Heisman trophies and three National titles.

Welcome to college station
Nice. I have 2 brother-n-laws that are babies (aggies) and that pretty well describes them..!!

Whatever happened to jsto60? Reading this thread reminded me that I haven’t seen him post in a long time. I had plenty of back and forths with him.

Herman didn't flip Rising...Spencer Rattler did.
latest

Rising got chili in his neck when he witnessed first hand the talent on the field at OU's spring game and he knew that Mordecai and Rattler were going to be in the mix. It's no coincidence that he decommitted right after our spring game. He knew he had a better chance to play at Texas.

Rising got chili in his neck when he witnessed first hand the talent on the field at OU's spring game and he knew that Mordecai and Rattler were going to be in the mix. It's no coincidence that he decommitted right after our spring game. He knew he had a better chance to play at Texas.

That's your slanted view, which is just speculation on your part with no inside knowledge about what went into his decision to sign with Texas. Your opinion means no more than anyone else's. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Scholz
Herman didn't flip Rising...Spencer Rattler did.

Pretty sure the relationship, Herman has with Rising dad, flip him. Rattler didn't commit until summer 2017. Mordecai didn't get an offer until after Rising de-committed. We backed off of Thomas after Rising committed but he was our #2 QB and Mordecai was #3.

Rising commits to OU
OU backs off Thomas
Thomas commits to UT
Rising de-commits OU and commits to Texas
OU goes after Modecia
Rattler commits summer 2017

I'm willing to bet he typed this with one hand while holding a bottle of maddog 20/20 with the other.

If Rising's dad had anything to do with it then why did the kid commit to OU in the first place? I realize you all are in the 40 acres bubble but you've got to stop harming back to the old days You were never a blue blood but you were close. Now, you are just another middle of the pack program. We even tried to help you by giving you your most revered HC but you couldn't stand success. While you wallow in your self-righteousness that school north of the Red with half your alumni base, assets, students, and oil dollars continues to kick your ass.

If Rising's dad had anything to do with it then why did the kid commit to OU in the first place? I realize you all are in the 40 acres bubble but you've got to stop harming back to the old days You were never a blue blood but you were close. Now, you are just another middle of the pack program. We even tried to help you by giving you your most revered HC but you couldn't stand success. While you wallow in your self-righteousness that school north of the Red with half your alumni base, assets, students, and oil dollars continues to kick your ass.

Did you make it out of the 8th grade?

That's because they are 10x the cheaters we are.

If I recall right we split the series 1-1 this year with OU. How is that kicking our ass??

The big 12 championship game isn’t good for the RRR. Texas and OU will probably end up there often. Without the championship game OSU would’ve been in the playoffs.

resize

GUEST_605f7537-08de-414c-a7d0-83d1f80f3365

GUEST_605f7537-08de-414c-a7d0-83d1f80f3365

I admit I’m illiterate. The tone of voice is missing on message boards. I’m not all that serious I assure you. I might get an app that fixes my grammar and shit.

All time blue bloods? Alabama, OU, ND, USC and probably Ohio State. Texas is right in that next group though with like Michigan, Nebraska, etc.

Too bad wins aren't the only thing that matters lol. Heck Michigan I believe has the most wins all time yet one shared title the past 60+ years lol. Saying Texas is 6-10 isn't an insult and it's where they are in most lists. Please respond as an adult and not a kid. I GUARANTEE you would not say that in person to anyone. It doesn't make you look tough, just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT