ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a douche and he's only sorry he was caught on camera. The dude is JM 2.0 and he doesn't give a F%$k.

Lincoln slapped him on the wrist by yanking his Captain cred and benching him to start this week's game.
Riley clearly showing he’s a no non sense disciplinarian just like his predecessor. Trust me Baker will have learned his lesson by the time the second offensive series rolls around and he finally takes the field.

Riley clearly showing he’s a no non sense disciplinarian just like his predecessor. Trust me Baker will have learned his lesson by the time the second offensive series rolls around and he finally takes the field.
lol

tenor.gif

Can't blame him. When your in playoff contention you don't risk losing a game to make a point to your Heisman QB. Not if Riley wants to keep his job anyway.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Dude. Unfair comparison for Lincoln. Baker didn't punch any girls.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Disappointing behavior for sure...still preferable to having a loser for a QB.

Booger McFarland's quote about the snowflake reaction to a football player grabbing his crotch was hilarious...you can sure tell the Nancy's that have never put on pads. Anyway, THIRD CONSECUTIVE Big XII title, Heisman, 2nd playoff comin up....enjoy.

Reactions: wturpy
Disappointing behavior for sure...still preferable to having a loser for a QB.

Booger McFarland's quote about the snowflake reaction to a football player grabbing his crotch was hilarious...you can sure tell the Nancy's that have never put on pads. Anyway, THIRD CONSECUTIVE Big XII title, Heisman, 2nd playoff comin up....enjoy.
Nah he won the game but Kansas was still in his head. Talk your trash on the field and beat their ass on the field. No need to grab his baby nuts because his feelings got hurt.

Nah he won the game but Kansas was still in his head. Talk your trash on the field and beat their ass on the field. No need to grab his baby nuts because his feelings got hurt.

Your feelings were hurt...that's clear. Baker was speared with a dback's helmet to his neck earlier in the drive...they got the roughing penalty, then Baker shoved it up their ass for a score and told ku to go **** themselves. It's been said before..."Winners win....losers talk about how they win." Lulz

He reminds me of another OU Ego head,Brian "boz" Bosworth and seems out of the same mold,He will learn at the next level in the NFL to be more humble.

Your feelings were hurt...that's clear. Baker was speared with a dback's helmet to his neck earlier in the drive...they got the roughing penalty, then Baker shoved it up their ass for a score and told ku to go **** themselves. It's been said before..."Winners win....losers talk about how they win." Lulz

LOL yeah I'm pissed he grabbed his nuts and said **** you. All we're saying win with class. You're on here defending his antics like he's your best buddy.

Mayfield is a cocky a-hole. Typical 0U player and fan. It's who they are.

Complete falsehood. Landry Jones, Sam Bradford, Paul Thompson, jason White, josh Heupel were the complete opposite of Baker. He's the outlier, not the norm.

Everyone hates daddy, whether you're sweet or not.

LOL yeah I'm pissed he grabbed his nuts and said **** you. All we're saying win with class. You're on here defending his antics like he's your best buddy.

Pointing out that he was hit with a cheap shot makes me his best buddy? Ooookkkaaayyy.

Just a fan...before and after my grad degree there.

You guys would be licking his nuts if he played for UT

and scholz...just lol at the living vicariously thru CFB players

you probably spend triple the time obsessing over this stuff...to the level where you get run off by your own board...lol

Yeah, neither VY nor Colt won a Heisman, which I think we can all agree is complete BS. Neither was a complete douche on the field either.

I love Bake, but I also loved Johnny Man so I'm sure I'm biased. I generally love any QB who makes a bunch of rule following geeks upset.

Bake continually reminds me of two important lessons:
1. Whenever you hear people talking about the future (recruiting and otherwise) 90% of what they're saying is complete non-sense.
2. People's opinions of you, other than your loved ones and close friends, literally has no meaningful or appreciable value in your life.

I love Bake, but I also loved Johnny Man so I'm sure I'm biased. I generally love any QB who makes a bunch of rule following geeks upset.

Bake continually reminds me of two important lessons:
1. Whenever you hear people talking about the future (recruiting and otherwise) 90% of what they're saying is complete non-sense.
2. People's opinions of you, other than your loved ones and close friends, literally has no meaningful or appreciable value in your life.

I remember when I was 18 and believed #2. And then I grew up and understood what civility, tact and respect were.

Reactions: HornDrummer
I remember when I was 18 and believed #2. And then I grew up and understood what civility, tact and respect were.

Yup, excellent point. I'm sure after Baker wins the heisman and goes on to be a first round draft pick after not receiving a single Div.1 offer, he'll think to himself before signing his 50 million dollar contract "I really should have read more message boards and taken it to heart when anonymous haters who have nothing other than superficial knowledge of my life called me a douchebag for being really competitive."

Night Night

Yup, excellent point. I'm sure after Baker wins the heisman and goes on to be a first round draft pick after not receiving a single Div.1 offer, he'll think to himself before signing his 50 million dollar contract "I really should have read more message boards and taken it to heart when anonymous haters who have nothing other than superficial knowledge of my life called me a douchebag for being really competitive."

Night Night

I also remember when I was 18 that being a famous millionaire was the key to happiness...

Then I met an awesome woman I call my wife and have three great kids.

You'll get there one day young buck.

One thing I never did however, was associate "super competitive" with cussing at sidelines, barking at fans, grabbing my crotch at other teams sideline, running from cops, wearing a shirt to piss people off, planting a flag on another teams field, clap in the faces of another team as they enter the field, talk trash to a winless team, etc, etc. I always thought those kinds of players were dbags.

The time for self honor is short lived. Sport does and will humble you. Does it to everyone at one point or another.

And everything Baker gets, he brings on himself with his antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT