ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's about the set the QB efficiency record for the 3rd year in a row...for the history of CFB. He's also the runaway favorite to win OU's 6th Heisman. That "douchiness" is just jealousy.
Nah. He's well deserving of that trophy. He's a winner and a fierce competitor and clutch. Congrats on enjoying OU's accomplishments vicariously which gives your personal pride which is evident because you take any criticism very personally.

He's still a complete tool. Rational human beings can separate the two ideas.

He can be douchey. That perm tho....
He's no RD Lashar. Nobody can beat that guy's mullet perm.

13211764_BG1.jpg

You guys would be licking his nuts if he played for UT

and scholz...just lol at the living vicariously thru CFB players

you probably spend triple the time obsessing over this stuff...to the level where you get run off by your own board...lol

Mayfield deserves the heisman. The last few weeks really helped and Barkley’s year has been just average. Def not an OU fan, but mayfield would represent the heisman better than the others in contention.

It is kind of amazing, given his production, how all the teams missed on him coming out of HS. Including OU. I think OU recruited Cody Thomas that year. Didn't the guy help win 2 Texas state championships at his HS? You would think that would get him a free ride at least at schools like Tech or Ark.

You guys would be licking his nuts if he played for UT
No, we don't like dbags. Sorry you can't understand that but understandable as a $ooner fan.

And sorry I hurt your feelings, snowflake (I've been doing my best to not be rude to you fine upstanding okies). Maybe find a safe space. Here's another thinker. Maybe the Longhorn board isn't the best place for you to find warm and fuzzies about your QB if you're unable to handle any criticisms of the tool. Just a thought.

And just curious, which banned retread are you pray tell, Mr. 12 posts?

Last edited:
No, we don't like dbags. Sorry you can't understand that but understandable as a $ooner fan.

And sorry I hurt your feelings, snowflake (I've been doing my best to not be rude to you fine upstanding okies). Maybe find a safe space. Here's another thinker. Maybe the Longhorn board isn't the best place for you to find warm and fuzzies about your QB if you're unable to handle any criticisms of the tool. Just a thought.

And just curious, which banned retread are you pray tell, Mr. 12 posts?

You don't like dbags, but functional retards are ok...that makes sense

Also...You didn't hurt my feelings ...it is fun to watch you get worked up. You, of all people, calling someone a snowflake is hilarious...you've been banned from your own board multiple times for acting like a triggered, chubby teenaged girl.

Did you watch the playoff selection show last night?...or do you even know what that is?

Objection: nonresponsive. I guess you're embarrassed of your former name. Probably get banned again soon anyway. Also, I see you ignored my good advice of getting positive feedback on your QB elsewhere than a Longhorn board. Logic, how does it work? Lulz. Go find your safe space somewhere else and quit crying like a little girl here.

Also, just curious, snowflake, which thing gets you most defensive about Mayfield?:

A) He's a trash talking dbag who plants flags on other teams' fields
B) He's an idiot who runs away from cops and gets his head bounced off of concrete
C) He's a gay who dances like a fairy and wears a homo headband

Objection: nonresponsive. I guess you're embarrassed of your former name. Probably get banned again soon anyway. Also, I see you ignored my good advice of getting positive feedback on your QB elsewhere than a Longhorn board. Logic, how does it work? Lulz. Go find your safe space somewhere else and quit crying like a little girl here.

Also, just curious, snowflake, which thing gets you most defensive about Mayfield?:

A) He's a trash talking dbag who plants flags on other teams' fields
B) He's an idiot who runs away from cops and gets his head bounced off of concrete
C) He's a gay who dances like a fairy and wears a homo headband

D) Heisman winner

Lulz

Yawn. So him winning the Heisman is why you're crying on the Longhorn website and gnashing your teeth because not everyone over here likes him? Makes sense. Actually, that should make you happy not pissy.

Look, congrats on your season. Happy for you that you'll have another replica Heisman on your dashboard. You obviously need it. Hope your real life isn't as crappy as it's coming off. You sound like a poor. But buck up, you've got OU!

Yawn. So him winning the Heisman is why you're crying on the Longhorn website and gnashing your teeth because not everyone over here likes him? Makes sense. Actually, that should make you happy not pissy.

Look, congrats on your season. Happy for you that you'll have another replica Heisman on your dashboard. You obviously need it. Hope your real life isn't as crappy as it's coming off. You sound like a poor. But buck up, you've got OU!

C'mon, Scholz ignore this guy he's nothing more than a t shirt fan. I want to see you on this board.

Reactions: diadevic and Scholz

Show me on the doll where Baker hurt you

I think Baker's a great player. Just think he's a douche is all. Sorry that makes you cry, snowflake.

Still doesn't make me "cry" just havin fun

How long has it been since you were kicked off the board for having a hissy fit? You are the very definition of a snowflake...just guessing but probably liberal too (just guessing from when you lose your composure and get hysterical). Lulz

Oh, and I like the other members on this board...it's all in good fun. I know they don't like OU...that's expected. You, on the other hand, you are the village idiot. Everybody knows that....hell there's threads on here about it. Heh.

Heh. I'm not the one on my rival's board getting bent out of shape because all of my rivals don't think my very super special QB is the most awesomest person ever. LOL, crying snowflake. Safe space. Quickly.

Indefensible and disappointing.

Still hanging on, however, to the idea that Mayfield has substantially more good in him than bad.

He's a douche and he's only sorry he was caught on camera. The dude is JM 2.0 and he doesn't give a F%$k.

Lincoln slapped him on the wrist by yanking his Captain cred and benching him to start this week's game.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Don't even attempt to tell me this wasn't intentional.... The guy acting like he's running a route, lol...come on man.

His clap that follows is all you need to see him for who he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT