ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor gets a little more rapey

yowza!

3762651.PNG

Hook 'em

I saw this story on a Baylor board but they didn't name the player. I'm starting to wonder if Ken Starr has any involvement in this. Oh the irony that would be if he is. I'll have more to say as this story develops.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I'm starting to think they are injecting their players with rape.

This would take the term "rape kit" to a whole other level.

Ouch, while rape isn't funny to joke about......have to admit the title of this thread made me chuckle.

Seeing "Baylor and rapey" in the same sentence......ouch.

Apparently, they want to make reporting the rape as dangerous to the victim as possible.....disgusting bastards.

https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/04/09/the-least-degree-of-allowance/

That is sad.

If players don't rape girls, it isn't a story.

And if the school doesn't cover up rapes/have counselors that bury rape accusations towards players and then also have the school accept rapists from other schools that go on to rape girls and they then do also nothing about it.......well there won't be stories about cover ups/their system condoning rapists.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
Baylor might want to chill with the character issue transfers. Some of these guys act like wild animals.
And have some type of seminar teaching young ladies what is assumed when you go to a guys room at 2 am. Not that what she did was wrong, it just wasn't wise.

And have some type of seminar teaching young ladies what is assumed when you go to a guys room at 2 am. Not that what she did was wrong, it just wasn't wise.
Exactly, we can't blame the victim, nor make the victim appear to be at fault. But we can educate women on putting themselves in potentially harmful situations. That's the only real way to help prevent things like this.

Oakman is a yankee, maybe he thought Briles said Baylor was a rapist university, instead of a Baptist university. Could be an honest mistake, since several other players had the same misunderstanding.

I wonder how other schools will use this to negatively recruit against them. I don't know if calling them Rape U would work, too crude. I guess you could tell them their sisters wouldn't be safe on campus due to their teammates being rapists. This is so bad, I can't even understand how you could use this against them.

Exactly, we can't blame the victim, nor make the victim appear to be at fault. But we can educate women on putting themselves in potentially harmful situations. That's the only real way to help prevent things like this.

Agree.

And we can also teach young men to be MEN. Not little boys that shave and disrespect everything that wears a skirt.

Oakman is a yankee, maybe he thought Briles said Baylor was a rapist university, instead of a Baptist university. Could be an honest mistake, since several other players had the same misunderstanding.

I wonder how other schools will use this to negatively recruit against them. I don't know if calling them Rape U would work, too crude. I guess you could tell them their sisters wouldn't be safe on campus due to their teammates being rapists. This is so bad, I can't even understand how you could use this against them.

I heard one HC was showing pictures of the BU accusers and saying "this is the low quality, butterfaces that they rape at BU. Meanwhile here at OU we only rape our good looking sisters/cousins and we prefer to punch low quality girls in the face". Wonder what coach it was?;)

Reactions: swVAHorn and Scholz
I heard one HC was showing pictures of the BU accusers and saying "this is the low quality, butterfaces that they rape at BU. Meanwhile here at OU we only rape our good looking sisters/cousins and we prefer to punch low quality girls in the face". Wonder what coach it was?;)
That is why they call him big game. He is ahead of the curve.

Take it from someone old enough to either the Barry Switzer era, no matter what else about Bob Stoops, his players are nowhere near as bad as Switzer's were. For the sake of my family members who went to Baylor I hope Baylor's don't turn out to be as bad as Switzer's either. Another big difference between Switzer as compared to Briles and Stoops. He was as bad if not worse than his players when it came to sex. He may not have raped anyone but scr****g someone else's wife, hitting on another woman in front of her husband was not an issue with him.

Ps as if the rape issue want bad enough, one of Baylor's starting rb's was arrested for possession of marijuana last month. How do you spell goodbye football scholarship.

That is sad.

If players don't rape girls, it isn't a story.

And if the school doesn't cover up rapes/have counselors that bury rape accusations towards players and then also have the school accept rapists from other schools that go on to rape girls and they then do also nothing about it.......well there won't be stories about cover ups/their system condoning rapists.
Good grief ya that is ridiculous. I don't know much about BYU, but I'm assuming the things they list that will get the girl "in trouble" are against the rules at BYU?? Really unbelieveable they literally are putting the rules of their school above the criminal act of sexual assault.

Well....there you have it. No wonder we could not pry Hudson away from Baylor.He knew his sister was going there so he has no choice but to go there with her as protection.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I lifted this off of a Baylor site. One of their posters said he recently talked to 5 of the players and four of them said they think Oakman did it.

Sad

I lifted this off another Baylor site

http://musingsofstef.blogspot.com

I said this on another thread that ended up locked. But something is terribly wrong at our universities. Crimes against women have risen dramatically in the last few years. It happened recently at our school. What is wrong with this picture? College should be the best for years of a coeds life. Two of my daughter's graduated from college. They were able to enjoy this great time in our lives. But the coed in this story didn't. And this is happening way to much. These victims suffer psychological scars that take years to heal. For some it never does. And in many cases the victim never even reports it. Any University President who is made aware of it and does nothing would be forced to resign and publicly embarrassed. And if this young lady's story is true especially in the area regarding Ken Starr, oh the irony that would be.

Sorry in advance if this link doesn't take. I typed it from a tablet.

If you want to read the article in question go to the link at the bottom that says older and go to Feb 4th.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay
If an angry father were to storm onto Baylor's campus and shoot Ken Starr and Art Briles, would that trigger a national response to finally address the epidemic of rape by college athletes nationwide? I mean, who gives a shit if these twerps are capped? Assassination is such an under-utilized tool. Not advocating, just wondering.

If an angry father were to storm onto Baylor's campus and shoot Ken Starr and Art Briles, would that trigger a national response to finally address the epidemic of rape by college athletes nationwide? I mean, who gives a shit if these twerps are capped? Assassination is such an under-utilized tool. Not advocating, just wondering.

As a man who has been blessed with three remarkable daughters, 5 sterling granddaughters, I understand people who think like this. But to do so is still very wrong and inexcusable.

I don't want to get to far put out of control. I'm sure the overwhelming number of the Baylor players are good kids who know right from wrong.

For me at least the barometer for having a team full of hoodlums, and thugs were Barry Switzer's sooners and Jerry Tarkanian's UNLV. Baylor hasn't reached that yet, and fortunately for the sake of college athletics nobody else has either.

Good lord, how dumb is Terence Williams.

Poor Terence. He actually thinks the players are the victims. Not sure those please don't rape your classmate courses are working.

They need to make it a 2 day course. Day 1 - try not to rape your classmates, Day 2 - pretend you think the girls that your teammates raped are the victims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT